Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
supercrack breed Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
supercrack breed Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
supercrack breed Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
supercrack breed Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
supercrack breed Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
supercrack breed Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
supercrack breed Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
supercrack breed Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
supercrack breed Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) supercrack breed 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.supercrack breed Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
supercrack breed Vote_lcapsupercrack breed Voting_barsupercrack breed Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
supercrack breed Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
supercrack breed Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

supercrack breed

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
David
dublin40
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 pm

anyone have them r heard bout them, know any info about them .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

no sorry dublin 40, never heard of them............

maybe someone else might have.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Dave Valantine advertises them in the weekly books
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm

hi don, what exactly are these then, are they a mix of breeds or just one mans own blood line .....?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Super crake is the only pigeon in the 60's to win 3 belguim national he was a blue cock and he was then paired with everything in belguim
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 pm

ah right, thanks for that don.......so is there a family named after him ? and are they distance birds.?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 pm

The pigeon was called supercrack and it was that name which was used to create the breed

If i am correct they were a long distance breed but quote me if i am wrong mate
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 am

They were distance Busschaerts. If memory serves me right. Supercrack was bred by Mons Hovaert.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 am

Gary did not know they had Busschaerts something new
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am

George Busschaert was an extremely wealthy fancier, who bought many outstanding birds. My mentor, who was actually my god father. raced busschaerts successfully for many years. What he did not know about Georges Busschaert was not worth knowing. Busschaert also had another famous pigeon called The crack. Over here in the UK, it was Larkin and Corbett who had some outstanding Busschaerts from these lines.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 am

Gary Burgess wrote:
George Busschaert was an extremely wealthy fancier, who bought many outstanding birds. My mentor, who was actually my god father. raced busschaerts successfully for many years. What he did not know about Georges Busschaert was not worth knowing. Busschaert also had another famous pigeon called The crack. Over here in the UK, it was Larkin and Corbett who had some outstanding Busschaerts from these lines.

Gary my good freind Barry Nicklin was a close freind to Tom Larkins and exchanged pigeons every year with him, George Corbett raced here in the midlands area with very little success then he obtained the busscharts then moved north to were he became famous
I saw george about 10 years back at the old commarades show he returned into the pigeon game but had show birds and was showing at the time the reason for knowing this i was stewarding him as he placed his birds in the required pen

Must say Larkins had the best of the Busscharts Tom also race well himself with them remember the 3 muskerteeres 3 cheq cocks gary
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

dublin40 wrote:
anyone have them r heard bout them, know any info about them .
do you mean the supercrak crusons winner of 3x french national and well placed in the internationls plus other good turns
ian axe sells the family
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: supercrack   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm

yes bought them off axe lofts he said there are know to distance up to 900 mile.supercrack was a mealy
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: supercrack   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:41 pm

sorry don he was a blue.yr right
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 pm

no worries mate
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 am

Don Webb wrote:
Super crake is the only pigeon in the 60's to win 3 belguim national he was a blue cock and he was then paired with everything in belguim
the super crak crusons won 3 french nationals and a lot of international positions
the family was made up of local frech pigeons some say they had a lot of the old sion blood in them they certainly had no buschart blood in them but buschaert might have had some of their blood the cruson was sold to robert venus along with others from the family and thats where most got the blood from he was an outstanding racer and plenty won well with the cruson blood crossed into their own distance familys
venus crossed the cruson into many top familys he owned hope this helps all the best sean
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 am

Don Webb wrote:

the super crak won out of turn either the late 70s or early 80s my memoury aint as good as it was and it was french nationals not belg
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 am

David wrote:
hi don, what exactly are these then, are they a mix of breeds or just one mans own blood line .....?
David they where local french pigeons it was said they had a lot of the old sion blood in them not sure how true but the old gent who owned them made them into his own family the cruson was the best by far
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 am

Gary Burgess wrote:
They were distance Busschaerts. If memory serves me right. Supercrack was bred by Mons Hovaert.
there was no buscheart blood in the supercrak family they where a local french family with a lot of sion in them robert venus bought the the supercrak cruson and others of the family and crossed them into other familys with great sucsess
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: supercrack   supercrack breed EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

thats for info lads i bought a pair 2 blues at dublin show,he said he will be at blackpool ian axe lofts
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Your right they were Sion, which were put into the Busschaerts. The three musketeers, I remember them well. As well as the goldmine pairings. A few good good fanciers continued this line and brought in other outcrosses of Fauconnier and Dordin. These were outstanding crosses and dominated the Northwest and North pigeon scene for many years.
But they did certainly set the standard for today's pigeons.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 am

Gary Burgess wrote:
Your right they were Sion, which were put into the Busschaerts. The three musketeers, I remember them well. As well as the goldmine pairings. A few good good fanciers continued this line and brought in other outcrosses of Fauconnier and Dordin. These were outstanding crosses and dominated the Northwest and North pigeon scene for many years.
But they did certainly set the standard for today's pigeons.
george corbett was a good fancier before he took the buschearts in he had a top class dutch long distance family the krauths
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 am

You right mate and everything you say is spot on. 'A good fancier before he took the Busschaerts in.'
I think George Cobett would have been one hell of a good fancier, with any breed of pigeon. In my neck of the woods, his strain of Busschaerts were legendary.
His success was in his breeding and the success, that came, was via other fanciers.
Yes Krauths. the Black Bombers.
The pigeon world is like anything else, it moves on.
The Busschaerts in the seventies, were outstanding.
Now many fail to make the grade. You only have to look at fanciers in the Northern Ireland and see what breeds they are now flying.
But in all honesty a good fancier can do well with any strain of birds. A fancier, without a strict regime, dedication and education in pigeons, will in all fairness never do good with the best strain of pigeons.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Gary Burgess wrote:
You right mate and everything you say is spot on. 'A good fancier before he took the Busschaerts in.'
I think George Cobett would have been one hell of a good fancier, with any breed of pigeon. In my neck of the woods, his strain of Busschaerts were legendary.
His success was in his breeding and the success, that came, was via other fanciers.
Yes Krauths. the Black Bombers.
The pigeon world is like anything else, it moves on.
The Busschaerts in the seventies, were outstanding.
Now many fail to make the grade. You only have to look at fanciers in the Northern Ireland and see what breeds they are now flying.
But in all honesty a good fancier can do well with any strain of birds. A fancier, without a strict regime, dedication and education in pigeons, will in all fairness never do good with the best strain of pigeons.
when george had the sale with the krauths and buscearts later that night his house was broken into
at his final sale all his buscearts where sold except 3 that he took to Orkney with him as he could not guarantee they would fill 1 was the coppi ck what was the 2 hens they all filled in orkney
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm

That is funny because when George lived in the midlands he could match the fanciers in the midlands, plus George told me himself when he sold his pigeons he did it privately confused confused confused so i am a bit confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

supercrack breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed Empty

Back to top Go down

supercrack breed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next