Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Vote_lcapDarkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Voting_barDarkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Vote_lcapDarkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Voting_barDarkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.

Go down 
+5
oldstrain
birdy2011
kev d
lvlasked
Gaz b
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

thing is gaz they looked that well and advanced my mate who came to train um left um and said to the mrs tell the t**t its y/b racing lol he thought i left old birds in the basket
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm

lol! lol!
They all used to comment on mine at the club.
Then accused me of cheating when they won lol! lol!
Give it another go mate.
I used to train mine with the older ones on the longer tosses.
My mate reminded me today about a time I took mine to 70 miles for a toss and no sooner did I let them up, it hail stoned massive ones at that.
Funnily enough I never dropped a bird. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

yes i will garry these were trained well never misses always on time

the only thing differant to the others was they were in another loft but fed the same

thats why ill try it again just to bloody find out what went wrong

then again my mate sent 23 birds on darkness this year all were well i can asure you he got 3 home must be just a bad day mate
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

A bloody bad mate, by the sounds of it.
We have a race point like that, Cheltenham, I call it the Bermuda Triangle. Not just me, but quite a few fanciers from where I used to live, always suffer bad losses.
I have gone to open races, asked where the race point is and they have said Cheltenham. I've just put my birds back in the car.
Let us know G, how you go on if you try it again and need any second opinions give us a shout mate.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

cheleton is 72 miles for me gary and yes for a lot a desater point

glad you brought that up because our race on the light was doncaster

its a hell hole yet i took them there and they came

so like you say back to drawing board
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Another Chapter for the book. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm

think all pogen men can write a book gaz well not me i cant spell lol

but in general the good times and helping seem to have gone with most not all

we all need to take a look at our selfs there are still good pigeon men who help others

but the big boys will come un stuck trust me the chinks are gona come here with healthy birds cheap and no one will want a belg or uk bird

called home work they have it right
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I think there are lots of fanciers out there, that could mate.
But if they did it would only get rubbished by the pigeon mafia.
There's still lots of unselfish pigeon men out there, myself included, who are willing to help others.
The explosion is going to happen right enough.
They are already buying all the best blood.
It will be good to see the almighty fall.
The Chinks are coming mate.
Ive already applied for the job lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 pm

roll on the day when they wipe out the overpriced studs with birds much better
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 pm

lol gaz telll me ya got the job cus ya can spell better than me

shit must educate my g/kids more

got one now very clever took a book home of show birds he called today

and said g/dad get me a cropper lol
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Alex wrote:

cant talk about ray like that alex ill tell him lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
Alex wrote:

cant talk about ray like that alex ill tell him lol

lol! lol! lol! pmsl
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

seriouse alex years ago you went to mates after race

and never told what time you were in so down to the last clock you
stayed at the club now 1 clock opens they all go

ive only 1 set of people to blame for this and thats the old gits bless um

they go up to lofts in the sky poor sods must look down on us today laffing

oh if theres ever a 1 loft race in heaven get a ticket quick they woll show you

how to get birds home
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

You've had it now G. I can see the croppers in your back garden. LOL
I wish mate, I can spell sh**e in Chinese lol!
But would love a job like that, managing lofts for a big international company Sleep Dream on. lol!
Ray is the exception, he's a nice pigeon man. lol!

I remember when my mate Kev lived across the road and we flew in the same club, I used to purposely let a pigeon go and then start whistling and shouting come on.
He'd sprint over to my house, out of breath and ask which bird it was, I'd be creased up, laughing and then tell him my dropper.
Two minutes later, I'd do the same thing.
He never learnt lol!
Where's the fun gone. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

yes i do agree with you g but its one thing its changed for today and thats money....people arent helping with sites like pipa 7 grand for a bird thats nothing but a name on paper surely thats not the way to be going and its gradually shaping the sport
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 pm

and i agree gaz, ray is a nice bloke and a top fancier aside from all the joking we have with him but its all in fun really along with the other lads on the site ofcourse top lads on here
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

your right alex but you are the new kids on the block us oldies just want to send now
and we will beat the big boys but the younger well the sellers will end you fun

money money money

hey heres 1 for you there must be 100 of adverts in bhw eack week for products none say it will make you win then again they alll claime its the best now ill tell you
a trick i learnt in sales make it look good shout from the roof if it works ya mates wont tell you if it dont work they still wont cus they feel prats paying 30 quid for something that dont and there club mates laughing

next tip take it from me a well motivated bird makes its own form you can not and never will build it from products loke a bird can horse human or greyhound
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

birdy2011 wrote:
your right alex but you are the new kids on the block us oldies just want to send now
and we will beat the big boys but the younger well the sellers will end you fun

money money money

hey heres 1 for you there must be 100 of adverts in bhw eack week for products none say it will make you win then again they alll claime its the best now ill tell you
a trick i learnt in sales make it look good shout from the roof if it works ya mates wont tell you if it dont work they still wont cus they feel prats paying 30 quid for something that dont and there club mates laughing

next tip take it from me a well motivated bird makes its own form you can not and never will build it from products loke a bird can horse human or greyhound

Your right there G

AS is said money spoils things
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

We oldies have protested for too long.
It's up to younger ones, now. To set the standard and not be intimidated by high prices of pigeons.
With the right education and right system, they certainly can give the money men a run for their money.
What does get my goat, is when you show someone how it's done and they do well, winning races, they soon fall into the sell your pigeons for lots of money category. lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Gaz b wrote:
We oldies have protested for too long.
It's up to younger ones, now. To set the standard and not be intimidated by high prices of pigeons.
With the right education and right system, they certainly can give the money men a run for their money.
What does get my goat, is when you show someone how it's done and they do well, winning races, they soon fall into the sell your pigeons for lots of money category. lol!

Gary you completley spot on there mate

Plus they also forget were they came and don't give recognition to the person or people who helped them to get to the top
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

im try darkness this year any tips to not get yb sickness ?
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Theres loads of fanciers that would love to know the anwser to that one mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

lvlasked wrote:
im try darkness this year any tips to not get yb sickness ?

i agree with don, but i was told this season gone to feed light after they come off the dark, i dont know if it does anything but mine didnt get yb sickness that season.......... scratch
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 pm

i have been told feed them well before there due to go on the dark so there no corn in there crop and also what you said david feed them light when they come off for the first 2 weeks and help build them back up slow
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:51 pm

i think its partly due to them not digesting food, it then gives them some sort of bacterial infection which attacks the digestive system...........ive heard some fanciers feed too late therefor giving not enough time to digest the corn properly before darkening the loft.

this is only what ive been told, hear or read.....dont shoot me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.   Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness Vs Light and Natural Systems.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next