Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Petition Name List - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Petition Name List - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Petition Name List - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Petition Name List - Page 2 Vote_lcapPetition Name List - Page 2 Voting_barPetition Name List - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Petition Name List - Page 2 Vote_lcapPetition Name List - Page 2 Voting_barPetition Name List - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Petition Name List - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Petition Name List - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Petition Name List

Go down 
+2
David
Gaz b
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Petition Name List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 am

oldstrain wrote:
wonder if we could get tyson in our team lol

na darren, hed get knocked out, dons our best man for the job.............. cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 am

i think darrens right gary, the rpra is more or less on the side of the bop lovers judging by what support they have given, mr fribbins is more interested in printing rubbish in his weekly that is of no interest to us fanciers.........take for instance last week, there was a big article about how to teach an army sniffer dog, yes our soldiers are top notch for doing what they do, but come off it.....of what interest is this to pigeon fanciers .....??? would he not have been better informing the fancy about the petition ? especially when he contacted you to say he was going to do........and has never bothered.

as for mr waldrop, another jobsworth with his hand out...........and also another man who isnt a pigeon fancier, i would like to know why it was decided he was the man for the job when the other fella left ?(cant remember his name) what background has he got to say he is the right man, and is at another case of jobs for the boys.....? the man hasnt even put a letter in the letters page in the homing world, but i notice he does if someone is having a pop at him or his pals...

i think as darren said, distance our selves from the rpra and add to the site they have done nothing to help, let it be know
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 am

David wrote:
i think darrens right gary, the rpra is more or less on the side of the bop lovers judging by what support they have given, mr fribbins is more interested in printing rubbish in his weekly that is of no interest to us fanciers.........take for instance last week, there was a big article about how to teach an army sniffer dog, yes our soldiers are top notch for doing what they do, but come off it.....of what interest is this to pigeon fanciers .....??? would he not have been better informing the fancy about the petition ? especially when he contacted you to say he was going to do........and has never bothered.

as for mr waldrop, another jobsworth with his hand out...........and also another man who isnt a pigeon fancier, i would like to know why it was decided he was the man for the job when the other fella left ?(cant remember his name) what background has he got to say he is the right man, and is at another case of jobs for the boys.....? the man hasnt even put a letter in the letters page in the homing world, but i notice he does if someone is having a pop at him or his pals...

i think as darren said, distance our selves from the rpra and add to the site they have done nothing to help, let it be know

Spot on David
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

brown envelopes spring to mind , who actualy hires and fires at the rpra, i wonder what the process is when a new manager is appointed one thing is for sure we need a breakaway union or a real shake up at the rpra.im gonna make a few phone calls this afternoon after i cleaned the birds out and don your our main man in the ring m8 lol last man standing
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 am

ill be ya corner man don
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 am

Yep my money is on Don, he's a very cool customer.
cheers GO DON, GO DON cheers
I'm going to email Mr Wardrop again today, lets see if we can get some comments
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

Don Webb wrote:
David wrote:

Spot on David

i watched a program on bbc 4 last night about the kennal club how a lot of dogs are catching deseases through inbreeding and are dieing at around 18 month old vets have told them this yet the continue to allow this to go on all the dogs where checked and found that everyone that died was inbred the knobs who run the kennal club are as bad as the rpra and rspb if your not going to listen to world renound vets then you aint going to listern to jo blogs are you if the cap fits and your in the gang then and only then will you get a say in any matters adding to what darren said i did say the other day its time we had a breakaway union from the rpra will it happen will it heck
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

birdy2011 wrote:
ill be ya corner man don

you be a great coach g with quotes of

ffs ffs ffs ffs Laughing
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

might get a responce though daz ffs lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 am

members of the rpra shouldnt have to form a breakaway union, sort out the one we have and get rid of the ones running it, after all the rpra is ours, the members remember..........mr waldrop and cronies are only employees, supposedly there to work for us.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

cappelo is looking for a job ffs cant do much worse can he
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 pm

I would have put Adolph Hitler forward for the job.
But it seems the RSPB beat us to it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition Name List   Petition Name List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition Name List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2