Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Wingstamp from Staples Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Wingstamp from Staples 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Wingstamp from Staples Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Wingstamp from Staples Vote_lcapWingstamp from Staples Voting_barWingstamp from Staples Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Wingstamp from Staples Vote_lcapWingstamp from Staples Voting_barWingstamp from Staples Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Wingstamp from Staples Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Wingstamp from Staples Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Wingstamp from Staples

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Wingstamp from Staples Empty
PostSubject: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Just went to staples I was looking for one of DIY stamping kits, but saw the stamps they make there.
£13 self inking made in 5 mins.
Birds all stamped up now well happy.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 pm

thats ok gary, think i paid more for mine out of bhw, plus had to wait for it delivered.......... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:46 pm

I was pleased with it mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
andyw
Chipping
Chipping
andyw

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 pm

what information do you have on the stamp is it just your pnone number

andy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm lost and phone number.
Back to top Go down
andyw
Chipping
Chipping
andyw

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm

cheers gaz will go and have a look at staples
i lost a yb on saturday could see it flying about in the distance yesterday. i got the feeling it was trying to get home but just couldnt quite find its way although it was only about 150 mtres away . anyway at 7.15 this morning it turned up so am happy now. and i was thinking of getting one of those for a long time but its the same as everything else, wait till the horse has bolted as usual
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

i used the telephone rings last year for the first time, i think i prefer them to the stamp..........i think if they land on another fanciers loft if lost , it can be seen at a glance that the owner has indicated he wants it back, rather than let it in the loft to find it isnt wing stamped........JMO
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

me to i prefer the tel no. rings as i can recognise a stray immediately b4 its even entered the loft and as david says it indicates rite away you want the phone call but it seldom happens lol
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

oldstrain wrote:
me to i prefer the tel no. rings as i can recognise a stray immediately b4 its even entered the loft and as david says it indicates rite away you want the phone call but it seldom happens lol

also it can help anyone from the public who wouldnt know there stamped i use the stamp but will also have numbers on ets rings
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

I suppose it's just for my own piece of mind seeing i lost one the other day.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm

like you say garry its got be done so do it now save time later what they cant see they cant report well not direct
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm

It's my own fault, I told Kev to get some, which he did.
I should take my own advice lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 pm

i think as graham says, now is the time to do them if just settling like most of us.........if it means reporting the ring no to the rpra, i dont think theres too many that will bother, a wing stamp or a telephone ring might be more inclined to get that call..........
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Gaz b wrote:
It's my own fault, I told Kev to get some, which he did.
I should take my own advice lol! lol!

most of us fail to practice what we preach sometimes gaz

ill get david to repremand you and ban you for a week
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 pm

lol! lol!
A week affraid
That' confused s a bit harsh
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 pm

think yaself lucky davids in charge gaz ide have made it a month
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Your a hard man g, I pity those birds lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingstamp from Staples   Wingstamp from Staples Empty

Back to top Go down

Wingstamp from Staples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: