Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
wind and rain - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) wind and rain - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.wind and rain - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
wind and rain - Page 2 Vote_lcapwind and rain - Page 2 Voting_barwind and rain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
wind and rain - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
wind and rain - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
wind and rain - Page 2 Vote_lcapwind and rain - Page 2 Voting_barwind and rain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

wind and rain

Go down 
+5
Gaz b
David
kev d
evs
George & Morgan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wind and rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

spoke to our club sec today, it seems they brought our birds back to newark yesterday and they had a good race with very good returns.........
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm

thats good David it was one terrible day wasnt it lets hope we dont get another one this season
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

been terrible all week hasnt it evs, been lucky to get my ybs out each day, altho once or twice it was too bad, but 20 mins is better than nothing eh.........

im glad ive not been sending, with the weather as its been lately.......
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

It finally stopped raining, so managed to get the younguns out for half an hour although it was a little windy. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

lucky to get em out gary, been bad all day here..........hope i can have mine out a few times this week, even if for half an hour, its better than nothing i suppose isnt it..........should be off to corn shop this week gary Wink
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Half an hour is better than nowt, but the wind was still strong, so didnt want to chance it any longer.
But I'm happy with them now, they all trap like good uns.
Now I have cut them down to one feed a day and they are now competing for their food, which is what I like to see.
Amy is happy because they are feeding from her hand now, she was almost hysterical with excitement when one landed on my head outside the loft.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Cheers David, let me know mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Cheers David, let me know mate. cheers

will do gary...... Razz

i feed just once a day, and they are trapping excellent.........wondering if im keeping them too short though...?
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm

They will tell you if you are mate.
Trust me you will know.
Mine are bouncing and extremely responsive, Ive just upped them to three quarters of an ounce.
I will increase it to an ounce once they are flying properly, I have started to put glucose in their drinker now a couple of times a week.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:13 pm

tried getting glucoes at the chemists and asda, no one seems to sell it........... scratch they look at me daft when i ask if they have any lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm

I got mine from the chemist mate £2.75
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 pm

ill just have to try a few more...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm

I get Nurse JOJO to get all my stuff lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

i got mine from chemist to David £2.75
just spoke to my mate that has just started up pigeons hes never had them before and he got 20 old birds from a old boy that pack up last year he was 3rd club today
hes well happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wind and rain   wind and rain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wind and rain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2