Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Vote_lcapTwo cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Voting_barTwo cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Vote_rcap 
David
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Vote_lcapTwo cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Voting_barTwo cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)

Go down 
+5
Rudderfett
David
EssexSteve
birdy2011
Gaz b
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Empty
PostSubject: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

Received two cracking YBS in the YB Exchange.
The Courier Loft2Loft, were on the phone to me at 7.15 this morning to tell me they were in transit and would be with between 11 and 12. 11.30 they arrived.
Every credit to them for a great service.
The two birds are crackers and am well pleased with them. Thanks Martyn, will let you know how I do with them.

Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Newbie2_by_gyto-d4yhg4f

Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Newbie1_by_gyto-d4yhfzh
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

nice birds gaz hope they do you some good

and yes uk couriers are very good always on time never late
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:59 am

what are they, sprint or distance?
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm

I will have to get back to on that one Steve will get the full details of Martyn.
But they are well bred off some of his best pigeons.
These are from the youngbird exchange we organised on the site earlier this year.
Cheers g, well impressed mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:47 pm

nice looking ybs there gary, hope they do well for you.............well done martyn, ybs are a credit to you. cheers

martyn bred me two ybs last season and they have made very nice birds, i didnt race them as they were intended for stock, as i know martyn has some quality birds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Thanks for the nice comments, I always give birds I woud want to recieve myself I only give the best I have, or why bother.
They are Janssens as thats mostly all I have with only a few other breeds, those are x from the van den bosche and a hen I was give from a top local fancier she bred me an amazing yb last year and another 1 I entered in europa classic and it was in the top 10 in training and was coming well but was lost in the smash they had last year where so mant good ones went missing in the rain...its ring number was whu11d 10005 so you can see it in the europa results., they are sprint to middle distance I would say.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Every credit mate, they are a fine pair, lets hope I can do them justice. cheers
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm

credit to the sport is myrtin i got two cracking yb last year ....
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:32 pm

nice mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Martyn they are a cracking pair of youngsters and they are in the right hands with Gary to make them win mate
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Thats what I like to hear Don, keep them flying..lol
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Cheers Don,
I'll certainly do my best mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Thats what I like to hear Don, keep them flying..lol

Gary won't go wrong mate quality or should we say the cream rises to the top Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Cheers Don,
I'll certainly do my best mate cheers

I know you will mate thats the reason why i said it
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm getting quite excited now mate, I seem to be amassing a fair old team of youngsters, even some of the old families as well as a fair bit of new blood.
I was going to only have a small team of thirty, but seeing as the opposition has pissed me off, Ive decided to go for 40.
His back garden will turn black on training days. lol!
I had another go awol today, three and a half hours it was away, but came back and straight to bed without any tea.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm

For me mate nothing wrong with that just shows the character of the pigeon
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:11 am

It certainly does mate, it shows it has some brains, I'm off to pick some more up today from the allotment.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:34 am

affraid more gary..........youve got about 80 already aint you Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:39 am

lol! lol!
Ive got 24 at the mo another six to collect today, I have two more just about to leave the nest here at home, I think I have about another ten in the nest on the allotment. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:42 am

right, so youll have around 42 in total then.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:46 am

I think maybe more mate, but I am not taking them, so Kev now has five teams of 20. he is joining the mob flying brigade.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:48 am

i had about 24/26 a couple of years ago and found it hard to manage them, id be out my mind with five teams of 20........... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:06 am

Ive made life easy for him, all small sections one team is for stock only.
I couldn't manage it, the most I have ever had was 40, that's well enough.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:25 am

Reading what you are all saying makes me feel a bit embarressed about my young birds, being that my location is a bit hazzardous to say the least with perigrines and sparrowhawks more common than thrushes, I might sound like a mob flyer but Im not. I have rung 95 this year so far but have given lots away so should have 85 for myself same as last year, some fanciers breed a lot less but some more, there is 1 good flyer down here that always breeds 150-200.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:27 am

feeding and managing them was easy enough, but its when it came to trapping after exercise that was the problem.....most would come when called but theres always one or two who wont, then the others come out of the loft and you end up with none in the loft........... lol!

then im watching for cats and hawk attacks, it was a nightmare.......... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)   Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two cracking pigeons From Martyn(Rudderfett)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next