Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
BEAT BEFORE THE START Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) BEAT BEFORE THE START 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.BEAT BEFORE THE START Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
BEAT BEFORE THE START Vote_lcapBEAT BEFORE THE START Voting_barBEAT BEFORE THE START Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
BEAT BEFORE THE START Vote_lcapBEAT BEFORE THE START Voting_barBEAT BEFORE THE START Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
BEAT BEFORE THE START Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
BEAT BEFORE THE START Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

BEAT BEFORE THE START

Go down 
+6
David
dark_chequer
Lightning
IANYOUNG
steve1952
peel bros
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

BEAT BEFORE THE START Empty
PostSubject: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm

i have been talking to some pigeon men here in south shields over the last few weeks and they are moaning already about the coming season ,who is going to win and beat them everyweek,i cannot believe it throwing the towel in now how sad.they might as well not race if thats their attitude,how pathetic.i cannot wait to try and beat the top flyer in our club and federation.these fyers might as well not bother withtheir clocks and watch them home because they will certainly not be racing home if thats their outlook
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 pm

hope you show them how its done ray
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 pm

no use having a negative attitude stay possitive things will turn out ok
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:39 pm

god its 4 months till racing yet, and LOTS to do between now and then if you gonna have your team right. No point being a defeatist cos they will win nowt

BE POSITIVE - be a winner

Every area has there WINTER CHAMPIONS who are gonna do this and that, 99% of them give up after 4/5 races with the old birds and then give it the big talk with the youngsters (until time to race youngsters come around, lol)

You got to stay positive and plan your own future, dont listen to others and do your own thing

Funny thing is, you never here the top fanciers bigging themselves up cos there to busy planning what, when and how they going to do things

Last edited by Lightning McQueen on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

they are sad ian if thats what they think now,these are the ones who say after 2 or 3 races .cannot wait for the young,uns to start scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:42 pm

cant understand them you get what you put in only got themselves to blame
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

true No
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:59 pm

ian wrote:
cant understand them you get what you put in only got themselves to blame

Thats there trouble Ian, They obviously havent put anything like effort or time into these racing machines. So they know now they cant win. I dont feel sorry for them its the birds i feel for. They are bred and born to race but if not given the right start or support they can only fail. Then they end up in a bin.
And these so called fanciers say "they were crap birds" No No No No

Ray i hope you show them up
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 pm

ray, ive also heard locals talking the same way......they are disheartened before they even start, i think its maybe that they have become used to being beaten week after week and lost heart.....ill bet the top men are laughing knowing so many dont have the heart to compete at their best against them....
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Forget racing if that is there attitude
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 pm

It's a bit unfair to the pigeons not been given the chance to prove themselves
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

But if the fanciers are beat now then the pigeons will not get the work to make them win (Poor Pigeons)
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Well i have some big names in my club McSween and Sexton, F Mccluskey, F Strong, Thompson & Kell and of course Barkel Brothers. Well im looking forward to pitching my birds against these names.
Bring it on

Amanda cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Don Webb wrote:
But if the fanciers are beat now then the pigeons will not get the work to make them win (Poor Pigeons)

ive found that some of them are still racing and breeding from the same old stock they have had for the past 10 years or more, they havnt bred anyting of any good but still they persist with the same birds instead of getting rid and getting new stock in.... sunny
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:46 pm

dark_chequer wrote:
Well i have some big names in my club McSween and Sexton, F Mccluskey, F Strong, Thompson & Kell and of course Barkel Brothers. Well im looking forward to pitching my birds against these names.
Bring it on

Amanda cheers

im sure youll hold your own amanda because you are dedicated like so many of our members.....some just seem happy to compete each week regardless of how they do and altho winning might not be everything to some, you have to be competetive and try to do well or whats the point in keeping them.... alien

good luck amanda, hope you show them how to win this season..... flower
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Go for it amanda
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Spot on David set in there ways
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm

think fanciers need to keep the loft and stock evolving as the seasons go by.....you cant stand still, new stock needs to be brought in and tested against your own birds......
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm

DAVID wrote:
think fanciers need to keep the loft and stock evolving as the seasons go by.....you cant stand still, new stock needs to be brought in and tested against your own birds......

Well thanks to Davey for my Christmas pressies. The birds that have come in are going to be a big bennifit to me and im hoping that i dont have to bring in anymore birds for quite a while ......Saying that if i get the chance of some things really really good, well then i'll make an exception.

But i agree with you David....in this sport you cant stand still you have to be competative and posative thinking is a must farao
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 pm

yes thats true amanda, half hearted attempts will get you knowhere..........think posative and aim high, i know its no recipe for success but if you dont aim high your definately going no where. alien
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Spot on David the stock loft has to be full of young blood
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 pm

I would say every 2 years add new blood
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

i,ve heard of all of them flyers amanda,thats the right attitude to have ,hope you do it i really do.its great to here someone with the same fighting spirit i have....GOOD LUCK... Smile
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 am

adding 2 more prs jansens to my stock loft next year, after ive sorted out what im keeping, 2 pr ive got are just for sitters this year, keeping hens cocks going too big
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 am

all you do folks is set your flying just to beat what you got last year i had two section tickets 11 fed tickets and 9 club tickets and i won the gold ring race and picked up 150 quid for that so i will be wanting a little more tickets next year and i will be very happy with that as long as you are going forward your flying right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAT BEFORE THE START   BEAT BEFORE THE START Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAT BEFORE THE START
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next