Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Vote_lcapI found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Voting_barI found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Vote_rcap 
David
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Vote_lcapI found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Voting_barI found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers

Go down 
+2
David
molko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
molko
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Empty
PostSubject: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:05 pm

I want to communicate with you, interesting reading

wrote for these titles www Wink

tinyurl.com/racepigeon

tinyurl.com/breedpigeon

hope you enjoy reading
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

welcome to the site molko, look forward any input you may have ............
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Welcome to the site Molko hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:12 pm

A bit cheeky if you ask me David. scratch
It seems like this guy is doing the rounds.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:19 pm

you think thats interesting wait till mines published lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm

We got the cover done,
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers On_top_2_by_gyto-d4itxw2

We should be about half way through now mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
andyw
Chipping
Chipping
andyw

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

free advertising, im sure as a fellow fancier he will share a few free secrets on here for us novices Razz
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Gaz b wrote:
A bit cheeky if you ask me David. scratch
It seems like this guy is doing the rounds.

yes i did think this gray, but the reason i didnt remove it is because i didnt click the link and see what the "book " was........can anyone tell me what it is, an e-book or a paper book...?
Back to top Go down
andyw
Chipping
Chipping
andyw

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm

its an e-book david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:36 pm

ah right, thanks andy, i didnt click the link as theres alsorts of virus`s lurking on sites/links we are familiar with.......

i`ll keep am eye on this member... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Gaz b wrote:
We got the cover done,
I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers On_top_2_by_gyto-d4itxw2

We should be about half way through now mate. cheers

looks like a best seller in the making gary............ lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Is there any free ones for the site members lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

yes your right don, maybe a few free copies for the members might help....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:46 pm

What do you mean scratch
Your all in it lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers   I found interesting books for beginners and advanced fanciers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1