Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby barnie Today at 10:41 am

» Good Morning
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
It appears that I have a new petition running. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) It appears that I have a new petition running. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.It appears that I have a new petition running. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
It appears that I have a new petition running. Vote_lcapIt appears that I have a new petition running. Voting_barIt appears that I have a new petition running. Vote_rcap 
David
It appears that I have a new petition running. Vote_lcapIt appears that I have a new petition running. Voting_barIt appears that I have a new petition running. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222605 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
It appears that I have a new petition running. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
It appears that I have a new petition running. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

It appears that I have a new petition running.

Go down 
+10
andyw
Ginger
Don Webb
Rene A
Fly_caster
birdy2011
EssexSteve
David
Barry T
Gaz b
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

It appears that I have a new petition running. Empty
PostSubject: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

It has just been brought to my attention, that I have a new Government epetition running. I remember applying for one back in late January of this year, but I never got any notification that it had been accepted. Hmm very strange.
it's even got 31 signatures. cheers
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/28989
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Barry T
Chipping
Chipping
Barry T

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Have signed

Thank you.

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarragempugs.co.uk
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:16 pm

shame we cant add the 600+ signatures the other petition got gary........ No
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:25 pm

I got more than that mate.
Well this is live for a year so lets just see how it does lol!
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

i signed Gaz
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Cheers mate.
I was surprised when my txt me and asked why I had not told him it was running, I never knew myself.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm

i`ll sign gary, just making a sossage butty at the moment........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:33 pm

LOL watch them sossage butties, they become addictive. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:02 pm

i know, especially with toms or mushroom in them........... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Mmm, It's nearly tea time, Ive got some nice gammon steaks for us lot for tea.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

dont know what we`re having yet, might go to asda........ scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm

I enjoy ASDA, but never go when your hungry lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

that petition was put on pigeon chat 2 weeks ago i was the 7th person to sign it
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I never knew they allowed it, the tossers never emailed me back or owt, that was why I started the other. Strange.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fly_caster
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
Fly_caster

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Gaz b wrote:
It has just been brought to my attention, that I have a new Government epetition running. I remember applying for one back in late January of this year, but I never got any notification that it had been accepted. Hmm very strange.
it's even got 31 signatures. cheers

Signed Gaz,

Better luck this time !

Cheers,

Steve O'Dea
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Cheers mate.
You never know mate, but this one goes straight to the government itself. Even I don't get to see who signed it.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm

ive just done it mate Smile

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Cheers Rene, it appears I can't get away from all this. lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:49 pm

signed gary, clicked my comformation email, can we see the names on the petition .....?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:51 pm

No mate, not even I can get them as I said I had no confirmation email so can't even log into it. scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:53 pm

thats a bit strange then eh, a government run petition where no one can see the names............. scratch

very strange..........
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Gary have signed the epertition mate just waiting for the confurmation
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Cheers Don. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:00 pm

No worries Boss we are all in this together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It appears that I have a new petition running.   It appears that I have a new petition running. Empty

Back to top Go down

It appears that I have a new petition running.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next