Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
this isnt right Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
this isnt right Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
this isnt right Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
this isnt right Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
this isnt right Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
this isnt right Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
this isnt right Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
this isnt right Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
this isnt right Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) this isnt right 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.this isnt right Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
this isnt right Vote_lcapthis isnt right Voting_barthis isnt right Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222737 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
this isnt right Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
this isnt right Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

this isnt right

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

peel bros wrote:
no where worse than south shields fed,especially whiteleas club,they are always the first to get problems but still race their birds..i think the parathyoid vaccinations should be complusory as well because plenty in south shields had it and still raced.also this yb thing going about is wicked in that club but not one of them will admit,the clubs a joke when it comes to being honest about problems with their birds,but they are the first to moan when others get problems..i myself have had problems but i,m not scared to admit as you all know .everyone on here knew about it when mine had parathyoid,but again thats pigeon men for you hide everything untill its too late

how can you slag your fed and a fellow club when you have now evidence of what you are saying , i know that a lot of the south shields fanciers are digusted with these comments , just thought i would have my say as the other topic was locked

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 pm

ian, i dont know why your raking arguements up again, ray made this post on tuesday the 10th july, which was 5 days ago............why wait until now ?

also as i remember you did have your say at the time, as we can see below.....

vaccination Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peel bros wrote:
no where worse than south shields fed,especially whiteleas club,they are always the first to get problems but still race their birds..i think the parathyoid vaccinations should be complusory as well because plenty in south shields had it and still raced.also this yb thing going about is wicked in that club but not one of them will admit,the clubs a joke when it comes to being honest about problems with their birds,but they are the first to moan when others get problems..i myself have had problems but i,m not scared to admit as you all know .everyone on here knew about it when mine had parathyoid,but again thats pigeon men for you hide everything untill its too late

IANYOUNG wrote:
your cant say its whiteleas club you only owned up to having it when you put them right put the proof on here if you know names otherwise if you havent got any proof keep it shut , i have also copied this post and will put it on the notice board at whitleas i think the members have a right to know that you are slagging the club

so i dont see any need to restart trouble on the site, and as i have already stated, any more bickering/argueing will be edited or removed........as im not having all the input from decent members who are happy talking about pigeons being spoiled by a certain few.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

fair shout david i think everyones sick of this rubbish it aint amusing and to be quite honest its boreing me to tears ....take yer petty quarells elsewhere and if you aint got nothing constructive to say then dont say owt ....this vendetta with ray has gone on long enough jmo
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Well put guys, it is all getting rather tedious and your right David everybody concerned did have their opinions heard and I thought when the topic was locked that was it case closed.
Apparently not.
But really this to me is all club politics and it should remain at the club and not on site. JMO..
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

David wrote:
ian, i dont know why your raking arguements up again, ray made this post on tuesday the 10th july, which was 5 days ago............why wait until now ?

also as i remember you did have your say at the time, as we can see below.....

vaccination Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peel bros wrote:

IANYOUNG wrote:
your cant say its whiteleas club you only owned up to having it when you put them right put the proof on here if you know names otherwise if you havent got any proof keep it shut , i have also copied this post and will put it on the notice board at whitleas i think the members have a right to know that you are slagging the club

so i dont see any need to restart trouble on the site, and as i have already stated, any more bickering/argueing will be edited or removed........as im not having all the input from decent members who are happy talking about pigeons being spoiled by a certain few.

no david i didnt have my say if you can remember you deleted my reply and locked the post
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Well put guys, it is all getting rather tedious and your right David everybody concerned did have their opinions heard and I thought when the topic was locked that was it case closed.
Apparently not.
But really this to me is all club politics and it should remain at the club and not on site. JMO..
then it should never have been posted on here from the off why was it left on then jmo
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 pm

ive had my say and thats the end
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 pm

yes your right ian, that is the end of it...

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://pigeons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

this isnt right Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isnt right   this isnt right Empty

Back to top Go down

this isnt right
Page 1 of 1