Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
seperated youngbirds Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» Weather today
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:52 am

» RPRA Partnerships
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
seperated youngbirds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Scandalous .......
seperated youngbirds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) seperated youngbirds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.seperated youngbirds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
seperated youngbirds Vote_lcapseperated youngbirds Voting_barseperated youngbirds Vote_rcap 
David
seperated youngbirds Vote_lcapseperated youngbirds Voting_barseperated youngbirds Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222828 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
seperated youngbirds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
seperated youngbirds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

seperated youngbirds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

seperated youngbirds Empty
PostSubject: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm

have done this for the first time this year since starting up racing , have seperated cocks and hens , let them out seperately find they are excercising much better when i train i chuck cocks first then hens 2 minutes after let them in loft together then i seperate them again has anybody done this on here and how did they do ,
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

always kept together ian but this year they have paired up very early and are now sitting when the first come off the pot eggs i am going to seperate as i dont want the young hens laying again
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

this is why i have done this daz , pairing up and wouldnt exrcise properly what a differance now
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:17 pm

yes mine are not so eager to exercise but wanted to get some training in before i split just to get the initial stress of training out the way before hand but with the weather this has not realy gone to plan lol i think i will have to split towards the end of this week no matter what atb ian for the season ahead
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes mine are not so eager to exercise but wanted to get some training in before i split just to get the initial stress of training out the way before hand but with the weather this has not realy gone to plan lol i think i will have to split towards the end of this week no matter what atb ian for the season ahead
thanks likewise daz
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 am

you will find by letting them go in turn ie cocks first 1 day hens first the next thhat also keeps them guessing where the other is try it ya will be suprised also let them out before you train um
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

i have had my cocks and hens seprated for 2 weeks now when i train them i let hen up first in bunches of 4 then the cocks in bunches of 4 so when the cocks come home the hens are there so when they go on to widowhood next year they will be exspectiing the hens there on there arrival well thats my idea dont no if it works i no one thing is they cant wait to get in the loft at the moment
Back to top Go down
raftree
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

evs wrote:
i have had my cocks and hens seprated for 2 weeks now when i train them i let hen up first in bunches of 4 then the cocks in bunches of 4 so when the cocks come home the hens are there so when they go on to widowhood next year they will be exspectiing the hens there on there arrival well thats my idea dont no if it works i no one thing is they cant wait to get in the loft at the moment

Like to try seperating mine this year. I've been training for the past 10 days and my first race is August 18th. I'm thinking of waiting to seperate until two weeks before the first race and then keeping them seperate through the races and just letting them together on each Saturday for a few hours, at least that was suggested to me. I'd like more suggestions if anyone would care to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seperated youngbirds   seperated youngbirds Empty

Back to top Go down

seperated youngbirds
Page 1 of 1