Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
All birds seperated.....? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) All birds seperated.....? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.All birds seperated.....? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
All birds seperated.....? Vote_lcapAll birds seperated.....? Voting_barAll birds seperated.....? Vote_rcap 
David
All birds seperated.....? Vote_lcapAll birds seperated.....? Voting_barAll birds seperated.....? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
All birds seperated.....? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
All birds seperated.....? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

All birds seperated.....?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

All birds seperated.....? Empty
PostSubject: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:41 pm

has everyone seperated their birds now.....? ive mine seperated apart from my 4 pairs of stock birds as im just waiting to repair the wheels on the door before i can do it, then stock shed will be cleaned out and ready for winter like the rest of my birds........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 pm

mine were seperated just after our last yb race
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm

are you sorting your pairings out rene...?
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:46 pm

seperated mine two weeks ago but today ive been in the loft all afternoon
cleaning the walls celling just getting rid of all the dust and bloom what builds up through out the season
all nice and clean now .
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

yeh will be maybe tomorrow or next weekend
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:52 pm

kev d wrote:
seperated mine two weeks ago but today ive been in the loft all afternoon
cleaning the walls celling just getting rid of all the dust and bloom what builds up through out the season
all nice and clean now .

thats what i need to do with mine kev, get rid of the dust/bloom etc.......i was going to buy one of those pump sprayers but think it would be better if i scrubbed it with a scrubbing brush and disinfectant (jeys fluid ?)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:53 pm

[quote="Rene A"]yeh will be maybe tomorrow or next weekend[/quot

whenever i feed them i sit watching them thinking of pairings rene, ive got most of them worked out in my head but still time to make final adjustments......... lol!
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm

yes david better to scrub down with bleach or jeyes any will do
don,t forget to wear a mask though . i was just thinking with all the dust and bloom
which collects on every thing is the ventilation wrong or is it the pigeons are in condition
what do you think ???
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

well kev you have a good point there, it crossed my mind the other day when i seperated and clean out........i couldnt beleive the amount of dust and bloom on the top of the nest boxes and in them, at first i thought there shouldnt be this amount of dust/bloom and already knowing my ventilation is vurtually none existant thought it was down to this......but would good ventilation take everything away ??? probably not, but i think it does help. also i use floor whitener and i think a lot of the dust is from this.

the front of my loft has that pollycarban (?) sheeting on it which is no good for the fressh aur getting into the loft......if i had my way it would all be dowelling on every section apart from the idowhood cocks, but as ive a cat problem i cant do it.
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm

i know what you mean i have a tiled roof with vents in the front of the loft
and side with a big window in the front with dowells but is covered with a slowping frame like an open window
frame with mesh to stop the rain getting in but fresh air can get in under the frame also i have an avairy on
the front as well but still there is bloom on the walls .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm

dont think you can completely be without bloom in the loft unless you have some sort of extractor fan maybe powered by electris etc.............even then it might not get rid of it all, anyone any other ideas on the subject...?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

For me it's all about ventilation getting the air fllow right but with bloom mif you had fans at the end of the season you would still need to clean out the fillter as that would get full of bloom dust

Bloom is a big problem and can cause so much hassel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All birds seperated.....?   All birds seperated.....? Empty

Back to top Go down

All birds seperated.....?
Page 1 of 1