Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
new birds not eating Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
new birds not eating Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
new birds not eating Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
new birds not eating Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
new birds not eating Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
new birds not eating Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
new birds not eating Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
new birds not eating Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
new birds not eating Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) new birds not eating 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.new birds not eating Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
new birds not eating Vote_lcapnew birds not eating Voting_barnew birds not eating Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
new birds not eating Vote_lcapnew birds not eating Voting_barnew birds not eating Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
new birds not eating Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
new birds not eating Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

new birds not eating

Go down 
+2
Knackered
joe wheelo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

new birds not eating Empty
PostSubject: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:20 am

morning lads just a quick one for yea I got two new birds yesterday brought over from England I am happy with the bids except for one thing they don't seem to be touching there food I've put down for them I have them segregated from the rest until the canker tablet runs through them which is normal but I was thinking they would of been really hungry but no they have had some water alright so I am guessing they will be ok anyone now what's going on with them do I need to be worried Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:39 am

joe wheelo wrote:
morning lads just a quick one for yea I got two new birds yesterday brought over from England I am happy with the bids except for one thing they don't seem to be touching there food I've put down for them I have them segregated from the rest until the canker tablet runs through them which is normal but I was thinking they would of been really hungry but no they have had some water alright so I am guessing they will be ok anyone now what's going on with them do I need to be worried Surprised Surprised

Maybe Smile Smile Maybe not ????????? change of lifestyle etc, so they could take a few days to settle down. Keep an eye on them thou & just have patience. If the **** hits the fan Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes seek further advice. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:53 am

hi joe....just feed them lite for the first day as its quite a journey from louella to eire
i am sure they will eat today but i would strongly suggest to cocci and one spot the birds and keep them isolated for minimum of 2 weeks ...good luck with yer new birds
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:58 am

if the courier has had them a couple of days i sure they would have been fed by him so may not be as hungry as you would expect leave it in front of them im sure it will go
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:12 am

thanks lads yea I have it in front of them since yesterday sure we will see how it goes today I know any other birds I've had would of eat by now the courier had them nearly 36 hours or so in a little box don't think they were fed doesn't seem like he had the facilities to feed them in the van I picked up from yesterday cheers for the feed back
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:14 am

remove the food till tonight joe then watch them they soon tuck in
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm

how old are the birds Joe are they young ins or old ins give more info sean
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:09 pm

hi sean the cock is 07 and the hen 12 so one old one young if that helps cheers
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm

joe wheelo wrote:
hi sean the cock is 07 and the hen 12 so one old one young if that helps cheers
yes it does i would take the feed away and put some cider vinagar in the water for 24 hrs then give them a table spoon of caster sugar to a litre of water for 24 hrs this will act as an electrolight if they not eating after that some thing far wrong keep them in quarentine for a couple of weeks and keep a close eye on them watch their dropings and feed them light and tight do not leave feed in front of them sean
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:17 pm

THANKS FOR THAT SEAN SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD BIT OF ADVICE ILL GIVE IT A GO TOMORROW IF THERE NOT LOOKING AY BETTER
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:26 am

joe wheelo wrote:
THANKS FOR THAT SEAN SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD BIT OF ADVICE ILL GIVE IT A GO TOMORROW IF THERE NOT LOOKING AY BETTER

Caps of Joe Smile Smile Some of us here may be half blind/deaf ?????? Wink Wink but we will still be able to understand what you have to say etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:40 am

lol! lol! thanks Knackered. I had a look I at the birds this morning looking a lot better and there's a small bit of food gone so there a it cheers lads
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:49 am

joe wheelo wrote:
lol! lol! thanks Knackered. I had a look I at the birds this morning looking a lot better and there's a small bit of food gone so there a it cheers lads

Nice to hear things appear to be alright etc, I would still watch them thou Wink Wink for the next week. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new birds not eating   new birds not eating Empty

Back to top Go down

new birds not eating
Page 1 of 1