Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
probably no sleep tonight for me Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) probably no sleep tonight for me 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.probably no sleep tonight for me Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
probably no sleep tonight for me Vote_lcapprobably no sleep tonight for me Voting_barprobably no sleep tonight for me Vote_rcap 
David
probably no sleep tonight for me Vote_lcapprobably no sleep tonight for me Voting_barprobably no sleep tonight for me Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
probably no sleep tonight for me Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
probably no sleep tonight for me Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

probably no sleep tonight for me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

probably no sleep tonight for me Empty
PostSubject: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:08 pm

just had both my knees injected with cortizone this afternoon, (not nice) what with the pain, the pigeons, and the bastard weather, i am fed up to say the least, Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm

how long does the injection work for edgie ? my mrs had one done to see if it would help but it didnt seem to last very long.........probabbly only a week or so if i remember rightly. scratch
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:16 pm

supose it is down to the individual, and how much you use the joints in question, only time will tell, david.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:48 am

hope ya feeling a bit better edgie my mrs has them injections she hates um first 2 days till the kick in
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:15 am

i was right had about 3 hours kipp on and off, watching tele most of the night, eating pain killers like smarties, (not good) still feel krap , off to look to the birds now,what would we do without them, life goes on dont it. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:26 am

edgie wrote:
just had both my knees injected with cortizone this afternoon, (not nice) what with the pain, the pigeons, and the bastard weather, i am fed up to say the least, Basketball Basketball Basketball

Sorry to hear about your knees Edgie etc "Lifes crap at times" I'm Embarassed & Sad to say. I'm the opposite to you I can walk all day & hardly raise a sweat, so to speak. But !!!!!!!! I carn't hold a knife & fork lol! lol! lol! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & a cup of tea is a total embarrassment (drink out of a straw) because both my elbows are shot to pieces, shakes !!!!!!. All both of us can do is hang in there fortunately & at the end of the day keep smiling, as hard as it is at times. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:04 am

know what you mean about elbows, i suffer from golfers and tennis elbows, had 16 injections in both arms over the years, then one day i was working in a mosqe the preist told me about his pain he had in his elbows, he said his son was a chemist and could probably cure my problem,so i had a word with him, he got me some fore arm straps to wear, ask your doctor about them, brilliant never had another injection in my arms again, wonder if they do them for your knees ?, i will make enquiries, thanks for joggin my memory knackerd.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

alrite steve you want to have word with ur doc bout some stuff called hydroclane or something like that cant remember damm name of it but it is acid based gel they inject into joint, had cortizone for years and this stuff 100% better, went private in end for mine and cost £200 a shot but worth every penny, just a thought mate Smile
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

redrog wrote:
alrite steve you want to have word with ur doc bout some stuff called hydroclane or something like that cant remember damm name of it but it is acid based gel they inject into joint, had cortizone for years and this stuff 100% better, went private in end for mine and cost £200 a shot but worth every penny, just a thought mate Smile
thanks for that info mate, have you used the boxes yet and if so how you getting on with them, hope you and the family are keeping o/k, offer is still there if you get into this area. cheers steve.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

boxes godsend mate pleased with em, will deffo take you up one day kind offer, that stuff i had injected into both knees which knackered from footy days and it lasts 12mths pain free top stuff if you can find out what proper name is i will try and find leaflet i had and pm u
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

redrog wrote:
boxes godsend mate pleased with em, will deffo take you up one day kind offer, that stuff i had injected into both knees which knackered from footy days and it lasts 12mths pain free top stuff if you can find out what proper name is i will try and find leaflet i had and pm u
glad to hear boxes o/k and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: probably no sleep tonight for me   probably no sleep tonight for me Empty

Back to top Go down

probably no sleep tonight for me
Page 1 of 1