Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:17 pm

» Good Morning
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Vote_lcapToo warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Voting_barToo warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Vote_lcapToo warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Voting_barToo warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222676 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Too warm to train me birds what to do

Go down 
+11
seanl
EssexSteve
kev d
Knackered
Delboy74
peel bros
Rudderfett
David
edgie
sj lofts
joe wheelo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:16 pm

It was a scorcher over here yesterday and everyone's birds came back looking the worse for wear, I send 11 birds yesterday and got 9 back altogether my first bird came 12th out of 300 birds I'm still not getting something right, although the first 4 positions were taking by one member who is flying great at the minute so fair play to him. There were a lot of reports of birds missing due to the heat we got liberated at 2 pm in the hottest time of the day. If its the same next week I won't be racing there is a lot of complaints on the liberation time. Ah well new regime this week for me birds lets see if that works.. Well done to all who got birds back and better still won a race in that weather, and to Paul j for having birds what can fly in 46 degrees for two hours and not a problem wow good going...Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 pm

joe did you send the one you got off me back,just wondering
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Yes better get some trapping mix this week..lol:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Yes ray it came back at 6 I clock very tired it was to hot for the birds I won't be racing if its the same next week waste of time I think it would take time for the birds to get use to that heat, I'm going to home that bird back nor untill the second half of the season get him a bit more experience on the road, it was a hard race for the yb,s I think I'll give them a break tomorrow from training let them hydrate a bit. I can't wait to get some yb,s out of them stock birds there looking great. If David's on his bird came home looking good it was my 2nd bird home.
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 am

you,ve done well to get it raced joe nevermind getting it back,well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too warm to train me birds what to do   Too warm to train me birds what to do - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too warm to train me birds what to do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2