Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
what food do you use  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
what food do you use  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
what food do you use  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what food do you use  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what food do you use  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what food do you use  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
what food do you use  Vote_lcapwhat food do you use  Voting_barwhat food do you use  Vote_rcap 
David
what food do you use  Vote_lcapwhat food do you use  Voting_barwhat food do you use  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what food do you use  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what food do you use  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what food do you use

Go down 
+2
birdy2011
Rene A
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

what food do you use  Empty
PostSubject: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm

ive been give a food system that im tryin out but was wondering what an how ow members do

what food do you use in the winter months ???

what break down of the feed do you do and

how much per bird ( ie ) 1oz
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 pm

i will be using breed and wean 50% 40% barley and 10%chicken pellets
3 days per week pigeon tea with added garlic 2 days marmite and 2 days clean water
plus one small spoon of conditioning seed per bird weather permitting a bath on fine days
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 pm

When racing when season finished split birds and put the birds on at least 70% barley with 10% peas 10% maize 10% beans

Once they start moulting and the new feathers come then top quality feed with a good variety of small seeds

But for me the birds must have a luck warm bath at least every 2 weeks even ever week if that can happen
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 am

I have used plenty different feeds mine at present are on the last of the racing mix chicken layers pellets and the last of the breeding mix plus super moulting this is all mixed to gether I also feed some seed mix every second day and I put a bath in the y/b avery 2-3 a wk with the other sects every week my old birds have not been out since old birds finished and soon my y/bs will only be week ends until the end of the month then I will lock them up after the moult is finished I will be feeding 70% barley with the other 30% made up of chicken pellets and peas with seed fed every second day sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 am

mine are on mutine at the moment versa laga moulting mix ...been after some good barley but everyones selling their crap first it seems..like you g I am a fan of tea especialy during the moult and I got a tea tincture in a few months ago made by a company called "backs" and I realy rate it
I use gem the pax on corn and brewers 2 times per week...stopped using the g10s as I think the liquid form is far superior
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Rene A wrote:
ive been give a food system that im tryin out but was wondering what an how ow members do

what food do you use in the winter months ???

what break down of the feed do you do and

how much per bird ( ie ) 1oz
Rene  you got to be careful in the winter months  colder weather means birds eat more  so u adjust your feeding to suit  i dont like hungry birds  sean
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm

plenty ov beans peas and tares for me on hopper and conditioner in morning for titbit . help them through moult nicely and also gives them a nice shape viapet and brewers yeast on corn twice a wk multi vits and probiotics 2 to 3 times a wk will see them through the moult nicely then bk onto there normal mix with g10 pellets in at a reduced rate for a couple ov wks b4 pairin up .Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what food do you use    what food do you use  Empty

Back to top Go down

what food do you use
Page 1 of 1