Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Three strikes in two hours Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Three strikes in two hours 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Three strikes in two hours Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Three strikes in two hours Vote_lcapThree strikes in two hours Voting_barThree strikes in two hours Vote_rcap 
David
Three strikes in two hours Vote_lcapThree strikes in two hours Voting_barThree strikes in two hours Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Three strikes in two hours Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Three strikes in two hours Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Three strikes in two hours

Go down 
+3
edgie
oldstrain
Ginger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

Three strikes in two hours Empty
PostSubject: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 pm

No birds gone, but its a bit soul distroying to see the birds all over the place it makes one wont to give up, but I wont give up until I have save some of my birds and the song birds and kept them alive for a bit longer it make me a bit sick when they hadnt been out for over a week, because of the last strike maybe some good will come out of it.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad affraid  affraid bounce  bounce   
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:42 pm

picked a bird up last night from 40 miles away from a non fancier poor bird been out 9 days its been hawked ...gonna see if we can get the bird back to health but its touch and go ...he got out when I was cleaning loft ,damn bops ...makes me sick this spring watch s h I t e ...why don't they show a sparrow hawk doing its dirty deed on the back of a song bird if its so acceptable to us public to be over run with bops  Rolling Eyes but no not even a mention of it or gos hawk or peregrine ...they just portray what they want  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 pm

if it helps dont let your birds out when the weather has been harsh, they are hungry, and you are providing them with food, when you do let them out, dont leave them out, and alter your times when you do let them out, it makes it harder for them ?. common sence realy. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Thanks mate it was a fact that some one cleans the birds once a week for me, the weather has been harsh and tuesday at first wasnt too bad when I put them out after about three minutes the heavens opend and with rain they wouldnt come for a bit but befor I could get them in I had the first strike and more or less it was as a few came down that it would strike again p####d off is a understatement unfortunatly for the birds they not going to go out for a month, I no it is wrong not to have them out and I no what I should do I should let it have one chase it of and do the right job but i cant just sit their and whatch it rip a bird to bits so I can my natual thought is to chase it of. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm

FFS Ginger it aint good mate know where ya comin from had a strike today two percies took one of my hens the birds didn't even scatter like they normaly would  affraid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Ginger wrote:
Thanks mate it was a fact that some one cleans the birds once a week for me, the weather has been harsh and tuesday at first wasnt too bad when I put them out after about three minutes the heavens opend and with rain they wouldnt come for a bit but befor I could get them in I had the first strike and more or less it was as a few came down that it would strike again p####d off is a understatement unfortunatly for the birds they not going to go out for a month, I no it is wrong not to have them out and I no what I should do I should let it have one chase it of and do the right job but i cant just sit their and whatch it rip a bird to bits so I can my natual thought is to chase it of. affraid affraid affraid

Not the best of times etc Ginger  Smile Smile when your sort of crap is happening all around you unfortunately. As much as we all like to see our birds flying around our lofts, locking them down really is the only way. Then !!!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! they will just have to go down the road to Rene's place, for a feed  Wink  Wink.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Thats a thought Nac I hadnt thought of that Rene blame Knackered he told me to do it  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Sorry to hear the sad news
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Not good news but I don't understand why people are letting your pigeons out it's almost breeding season most are breeding so loosing any will affect your young bird count. Percie will be feeding to go to nest and will kill for killing sake and with all the rain we have been having it will be hungry
Don't want to see pigeons being killed and it's JMO but mine will be out after the young yins are into their own section
Let percie feed on something else it so wont do your pigeons any harm to be sitting in the loft for a couple if months
JMO but if your having percie trouble at the loft you need to take action quick
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:05 am

Don Webb wrote:

Careful there Don  Smile Smile "that's what I call"  lol! lol! lol! a seniors moment etc.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three strikes in two hours   Three strikes in two hours Empty

Back to top Go down

Three strikes in two hours
Page 1 of 1