Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
missing aircraft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» Weather today
missing aircraft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:11 am

» escaped birds return
missing aircraft Emptyby barnie Today at 7:45 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
missing aircraft Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
missing aircraft Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
missing aircraft Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
missing aircraft Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
missing aircraft Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
missing aircraft Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) missing aircraft 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.missing aircraft Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
missing aircraft Vote_lcapmissing aircraft Voting_barmissing aircraft Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222658 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
missing aircraft Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
missing aircraft Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

missing aircraft

Go down 
+10
kev d
EssexSteve
northroadracer
Rudderfett
oldstrain
killer
edgie
Knackered
David
andyw
14 posters
AuthorMessage
andyw
Chipping
Chipping
andyw

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 pm

how in this day and age can they lose an aircraft in mid flight with over 200 people on it Shocked 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:33 pm

very dodgy andy, theres a lot of scullduggery going on in the world.............. Suspect Suspect 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhrbbBxvR8U
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

David wrote:
very dodgy andy,  theres a lot of scullduggery going on in the world.............. Suspect Suspect 

Certainly is a strange one "Thou"  Smile Smile I'm a believer in the Roswell incident etc. So there is a possibility ???  Wink Wink The martains took them all, but one would hope not. Type of thing.  cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 am

wonder if it realy set off ?.
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:50 am

Who knows at this stage ; but about 30 years ago a single engine plane flying over Bass Stait approaching King Island ;radio in to say he was being followed by an UFO;he stayed on the radio for about 5 min ;then totally vanished off the  screen ;to never be heared of again ;they shearched but found nothing ; True may be they have profected to a larger plane ?; cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
very dodgy andy,  theres a lot of scullduggery going on in the world.............. Suspect Suspect 

Certainly is a strange one "Thou"  Smile Smile I'm a believer in the Roswell incident etc. So there is a possibility ???  Wink Wink The martains took them all, but one would hope not. Type of thing.  cheers

we can never believe a word the lying, thieving governments tell us anyway ......everything we read in the newspapers is controlled, everything we watch on the television is also manipulated and controlled too.........we have only to look at 911 which all the evidence points to an inside job, then princess dianna who was murdered with the royals approval, then the assassination of kennedy which happened 50 years ago, so it just shows how long we have been lied to.......

we are lied to, and controlled every day by people who are appointed to work for us, who only work for themselves.....JMO  lol! 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 am

I gave up watching the news and reading newspapers ages ago best thing to do with a daily paper these days is use it to wipe yer arse but be careful because its full of sh**e anyway  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 pm

I think I found the culprit for the missing plane....
missing aircraft Suicide-Bomber-154241
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:34 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

we can never believe a word the lying, thieving governments tell us anyway ......everything we read in the newspapers is controlled, everything we watch on the television is also manipulated and controlled too.........we have only to  look at 911 which all the evidence points to an inside job, then princess dianna who was murdered with the royals approval, then the assassination of kennedy which happened 50 years ago, so it just shows how long we have been lied to.......

we are lied to, and controlled every day by people who are appointed to work for us, who only work for themselves.....JMO   lol! 

Elvis did it Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
HAHAHA love it
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm

over 200 people dead, its not a laughing matter how would you feel if you had family on board . i give up ive heard it all now .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:
 HAHAHA love it

Same same  lol! lol! lol! between our pigeon here  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Elvis & the rest of the comments/wisdom etc it's a wonder ??? were all not called in to help the experts, with their dilemma. Now !!!!  Smile  Smile believe me or not, but I remember the Bass strait episode  Wink  Wink & I've never been fishing out there since.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 pm

kev d wrote:
over 200 people dead, its not a laughing matter how would you feel if you had family on board . i give up ive heard it all now .

Kev  Smile  Smile  We all know how serious & unfortunate this episode is. Especially for the families concerned etc & don't for one minute think that we do not feel the grief that the families are going through at this very moment, type of thing. That being said, you will never stop people having a somewhat differant slant on this type of episode in time, as unfortunate as it may be for all those closely involved, with this tragedy.  cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

David wrote:

interesting
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Just thought I would inject some humour into a tragic subject, after all what ever happened cant be changed and we all look at things differently, Maybe they were abducted by aliens and aren't dead at all. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Just thought I would inject some humour into a tragic subject, after all what ever happened cant be changed and we all look at things differently, Maybe they were abducted by aliens and aren't dead at all. Very Happy 

so if your wife daughter or son etc were to just vanish of the face of the earth and i came on here and said dont panic or worry alines have taken them you wouldnt be upset you would see it as a joke i think you need go look in the mirrow and ask yaself some seriouse questions its not funy at all
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Some thing is wrong here no one can tell that nobody nose, a plane dont just dissapier into thin air somebody nose something I dont care what they say be affraid  affraid of goverments 
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:13 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

so if your wife daughter or son etc were to just vanish of the face of the earth and i came on here and said dont  panic or worry alines have taken them you wouldnt be upset you would see it as a joke i think you need go look in the mirrow and ask yaself some seriouse questions its not funy at all
well said G
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 pm

edgie wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

so if your wife daughter or son etc were to just vanish of the face of the earth and i came on here and said dont  panic or worry alines have taken them you wouldnt be upset you would see it as a joke i think you need go look in the mirrow and ask yaself some seriouse questions its not funy at all
well said G

deffo well said
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 am

birdy2011 wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

G  Smile Smile  Please don't think that the likes of Rudd & myself do not understand the gravity of this unfortunate saga. I'm quite sure like me he does etc "that being said" as someone who has sat on a couch & listened to a guru/doctor with a long list of letters after his name type of thing when I was young & gained no benefit at all type of thing at the time & then to find solace in humour & laughter to get me through my ordeal from my close friends etc & so I would like to suggest here that what at first may appear to be a bit off colour, may indeed have some benefit to some. At least in my view.  cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 pm

not me it effects
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 am

I see paddy power are taking bets on whats happened to the missing plane, I think that is more like being un-sensitive and uncaring..........and making a mockery of peoples suffering by profiting. JMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

missing aircraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: missing aircraft   missing aircraft Empty

Back to top Go down

missing aircraft
Page 1 of 1