Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
who wanted the whites off me ? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) who wanted the whites off me ? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.who wanted the whites off me ? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
who wanted the whites off me ? Vote_lcapwho wanted the whites off me ? Voting_barwho wanted the whites off me ? Vote_rcap 
David
who wanted the whites off me ? Vote_lcapwho wanted the whites off me ? Voting_barwho wanted the whites off me ? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
who wanted the whites off me ? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
who wanted the whites off me ? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

who wanted the whites off me ?

Go down 
+2
Boosey
peel bros
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

who wanted the whites off me ? Empty
PostSubject: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:40 pm

yes who asked me for white ybs.i,ve forgotton who it was ..anyway unfortunatly the 2 ybs have turned out to be grissels not pure whites.so if the person who asked me for them do,nt want them anyone is welcome to them free of charge..they are beautiful ybs ,ones a darkish grissel and the other one a lot lighter .nice strong ybs ready in a week or so.......
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Mr Peel.
If the person doesn't come forward I would be very grateful for them I'm just starting up again, after a long layoff.
While I'm saving for a the wood for a new loft I've built myself a little kit box big enough for about 6 birds.
A couple of old friends are breeding me a couple each but I'd like to get some pretty ones to get the kids interested.
I'm just gonna train em up this year and join a club next year.

Regards
Boosey
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 pm

ok.you.ll have to sort a courier out and transfer them...l.ll let you know
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 am

Oh brilliant thanks very much.
Just told the kids they are really excited.
Regards
Boosey
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 am

well done ray......glad they've gone to a good home, im sure you will be happy with them boosey  Very Happy Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks David.
They will be well looked after.
I know Ray only keeps good pigeons.
They will be the corner stone of my new
empire.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm

so far the other person has,nt been in touch.so they look like they,ll be yours boosey...they,ll be ready in about a week if that..i will let you know so you can sort a courier out ...
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

That's great thanks very much Ray. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:21 pm

their yours,,they,ll not get in touch now..i,ll be in touch to give to a exact date for pick up
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Great news thanks Ray.
I don't know who's more exited me or the kids.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

heart of gold has ray do owt to help anyone credit to him
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:19 am

nice gesture mr peel
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 pm

boosey just checked those ybs and they,ll be ready in about 5 days or so
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks Ray shall I hold off booking the courier until you give me the nod.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm

yes i,ll let you know .
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Thanks Ray
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

none of my business, but most couriers need booking in advance because they are usually busy.........don't want the ybs getting too strong on the wing JMO
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

yes your right david but if they are kept in a few days they,ll be ok..they are still a little you yet..but boosey can make some enquiries for next week,they,ll be ready then..so yet boosey make some calls and find out what days any couriers can pick them up...
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Ok Ray
I will book up a delivery next week.
Is anytime good for you midweek.
Our would you rather a certain day or time.
Could you let me have your address and phone number to please Ray so I can give it to the courier.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Ray my email is sboosey@gmail.com
Incase you dont want to put your details on the website.
Regards
Boosey
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

i.ll send you a pm tomorrow ok.my laptops been put away now..i using my phone at the moment..i send you all my details..thanks
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Great thanks Ray
Regards
Steve
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 pm

phone highflyers they take all their bookings for following week on Thursdays just google highflyers atb
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks a lot Ray.
I got your message.
I will book up a courier tomorrow to pick up the birds sometime next week.
Regards
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wanted the whites off me ?   who wanted the whites off me ? Empty

Back to top Go down

who wanted the whites off me ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next