Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
9 whites missing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:53 pm

» escaped birds return
9 whites missing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
9 whites missing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» Good Morning
9 whites missing Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
9 whites missing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
9 whites missing Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
9 whites missing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
9 whites missing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
9 whites missing Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 9 whites missing 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.9 whites missing Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
9 whites missing Vote_lcap9 whites missing Voting_bar9 whites missing Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222594 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
9 whites missing Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
9 whites missing Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

9 whites missing

Go down 
+11
littlehen
Knackered
Don Webb
halcanada
peel bros
birdy2011
GRIZZLECOCK
David
edgie
mufc rick
merrylegs
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
merrylegs
Chipping
Chipping

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi all could you all ask around if anyone has had 9 white pigeons join their flock. I am in south Manchester and i let them out yday Sun about 6pm . None of them have returned. The guy that bred them thinks they have probley got mixed in with some young racing pigeons. I am new to all this so not got contacts. But I havent got any birds now.
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm

will keep my ears open for you mate
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:11 pm

its odds on some will work back, good luck. cheers 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm

hope some find their way back for you merrylegs...
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:54 pm

merrylegs wrote:
Hi all could you all ask around if anyone has had 9 white pigeons join their flock. I am in south Manchester and i let them out yday Sun about 6pm . None of them have returned. The guy that bred them thinks they have probley got mixed in with some young racing pigeons. I am new to all this so not got contacts. But I havent got any birds now.

Look mate..your either very thick...or very trusting..i expect both so that very knowledeable chap you got them from is laughing his head off now  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:57 pm

hes new to the sport t**ts like you should shut the f**k up if ya cant give the lad a good word was you born a great flyer your a joke mate
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hes new to the sport t**ts like you should shut the f**k up if ya  cant give the lad a good word was you born a great flyer your a joke mate
well said g
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 pm

yes I agree, the mans a new starter, theres no need to be like that cock..........there are ways to say things even if you go about it in a friendlier/polite manner.

un called for me thinks........ No 
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:01 pm

goodluck in getting them back
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:19 pm

How old were they?
Back to top Go down
merrylegs
Chipping
Chipping

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Grizlecock why have i been thick ,they have been going out for3wks and coming back. So can you tell me what i have done wrong. Actually I am a woman who is new to this . I come on here to ask for help and advice not insults and abuse. So if you could answer my question and then go and boil your head. Thank you to everyone else for your replies. Could any off yous enlighten me what Iu have done to be called thick ect.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:37 pm

merrylegs wrote:
Grizlecock  why have i been thick ,they have been going out for3wks and coming back. So can you tell me what i have done wrong. Actually I am a woman who is new to this . I come on here to ask for help and advice not insults and abuse. So if you could answer my question and then go and boil your head. Thank you to everyone else for your replies. Could any off yous enlighten me what Iu have done to be called thick ect.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

nice one merrylegs, our "friend" grizzleCOCK very rarely has much in the way of help or info to contribute to the site, most often than not its some abusive post he makes to wind the site members up................I do think tho that beneath all hes verbal diarrhea he might have something of interest to say.....

take no notice of these sort of remarks legs, there are plenty of members who are any too happy to give help and advise......... cheers 
Back to top Go down
merrylegs
Chipping
Chipping

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Cheers David , I cant be doing with people whos mouths run away with them. If they havent got anything positive to say say nowt. But you always get the odd bad apple. So lets see if verbal shit mouth can tell me what iv done wrong confused 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

I doubt he will tell you anything you have done wrong legs, he knows as we all do that ybs get lost from the loft, and theres not a thing we can do about it......

you did nothing wrong..... No No 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hes new to the sport t**ts like you should shut the f**k up if ya  cant give the lad a good word was you born a great flyer your a joke mate

Spot on G
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 pm

merrylegs wrote:
Grizlecock  why have i been thick ,they have been going out for3wks and coming back. So can you tell me what i have done wrong. Actually I am a woman who is new to this . I come on here to ask for help and advice not insults and abuse. So if you could answer my question and then go and boil your head. Thank you to everyone else for your replies. Could any off yous enlighten me what Iu have done to be called thick ect.

You have done nothing wrong Merrylegs
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
merrylegs wrote:

Look mate..your either very thick...or very trusting..i expect both so that very knowledeable chap you got them from is laughing his head off now  Crying or Very sad

Yo talk some shit waster
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 am

merrylegs wrote:

Merrylegs  Smile Smile I'm glad you fronted up to G/C etc here. "Well done". Unfortunately  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  certain pigeon flyers have been gifted, where by there brains are in their boots etc sadly & as unfortunate as it is, you have just struck one.  cheers
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:10 am

Knackered wrote:
merrylegs wrote:

Merrylegs  Smile Smile I'm glad you fronted up to G/C etc here. "Well done". Unfortunately  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  certain pigeon flyers have been gifted, where by there brains are in their boots etc sadly & as unfortunate as it is, you have just struck one.  cheers

true  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 am

Merrylegs  Smile Smile I'm glad you fronted up to G/C etc here. "Well done". Unfortunately  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  certain pigeon flyers have been gifted, where by there brains are in their boots etc sadly & as unfortunate as it is, you have just struck one.  cheers[/quote]

I wouldnt say his brains are in his boots I would say he was sitting on them lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

i hope the birds work back for you or at least some ...a white batch of pigeons is some target for birds of prey unfortunately ....I have 2 ybs which I have put rings on in the nest at present about 10 days old but not whites ....your welcome to them if you want them atb anyway
Back to top Go down
merrylegs
Chipping
Chipping

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:15 pm

That is very kind  Very Happy  of you oldstrain, but was planning on doing dove release. So need whites.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 pm

merrylegs wrote:
That is very kind  Very Happy  of you oldstrain, but was planning on doing dove release. So need whites.

no problem ....but think you will find it hard to keep a team of whites together with todays population of peregrine falcons and sparrow hawks ...good luck
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:44 pm

there is plenty about that keep them, if you want to buy some more,some useualy appear at clitheroe market on wedensday evenings hope this helps ? cheers 
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:45 pm

maybe someone on site might have some spare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9 whites missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 whites missing   9 whites missing Empty

Back to top Go down

9 whites missing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next