Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Help if poss - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Help if poss - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Help if poss - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Help if poss - Page 2 Vote_lcapHelp if poss - Page 2 Voting_barHelp if poss - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Help if poss - Page 2 Vote_lcapHelp if poss - Page 2 Voting_barHelp if poss - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Help if poss - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Help if poss - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Help if poss

Go down 
+3
mufc rick
David
Tony P
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

Help if poss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:22 am

hi David, again thanksfor the tip I will check the chicks again after work hopefully the ring is still on the chick I rung today then all the others should be be able to have their rings put on every day mate, I'll keep the washing up liquid handy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:56 am

Hi All, all chicks are doing fine and well fed  Very Happy 
The ring did come off the chick by the time I got back from work, you where right David bit of astruggle getting the ring on today but alls ok it shouldn't come off again, the others should be able to have their rings on from tomorrow cheers cheers cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:50 am

hi tony, glad to hear alls going to plan......just keep doing what you are doing and they will be ok.  cheers 

some ybs are bigger/smaller than others at 6 or 7 days old, so you just need to keep an eye on them and time it right so the ring stays on........... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:58 am

Hi David, yes all going well so far and Iwill have to keep an eye on them they grow so quickly dont they. cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:04 am

I have now put the rings on all 8 chicks most i'd say 6 out of the 8 I think will stay on I will just have to check the other 2 later but hopefully they all stay on, thanks for all your help,
Tony cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:06 am

Good morning all, I looked in on the chicks earlier today and had to re-ring 2 chicks so hopefully thats them all done no and they should stay on Very Happy  The chick grow so quickly and they are all doing realy well thanks again.
Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:06 am

glad to hear alls well tony, sounds like your well and truly on the right track now......... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:25 am

Hi All, just an up date on the chicks, The oldest chick is fine and looking realy well fending for itself  Very Happy  the Hen it came from has now got 2 chicks 2-3days old and are looking very well too.
All the other 8 chicks I put rings on are all doing very well all getting their feathers and colours coming through now.
I have also had a couple of young birds given to me from the club members to help me along so from having none 5weeks ago I now have a good selection of young birds. cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:35 pm

hi tony, glad to hear alls going well and your yb team is growing nicely,  hope you enjoyed your time away in cornwall........... cheers
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Yes it is mate, looks like things are improving with all the help and tips from people on the site realy looking forward to getting them out for some training ready for racing in July with a bit of luck, cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help if poss   Help if poss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help if poss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2