Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
whos been racing the longest Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
whos been racing the longest Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
whos been racing the longest Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
whos been racing the longest Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) whos been racing the longest 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.whos been racing the longest Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
whos been racing the longest Vote_lcapwhos been racing the longest Voting_barwhos been racing the longest Vote_rcap 
David
whos been racing the longest Vote_lcapwhos been racing the longest Voting_barwhos been racing the longest Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
whos been racing the longest Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
whos been racing the longest Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

whos been racing the longest

Go down 
+5
peel bros
Knackered
Ginger
mufc rick
edgie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

whos been racing the longest Empty
PostSubject: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 pm

whos been racing the longest, me personaly started in 1971 thats 43 years this year lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm

I started 2013 beat that lol Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 pm

1953 won my first race 61 years and forgot a lot more than I no now
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:56 am

Ginger wrote:
1953 won my first race 61 years and forgot a lot more than I no now

You have me done like a dinner Bro  Smile Smile 1956 it all began here & I won my first race in 1958 & guess what  lol!  lol!  lol! the clock I used back then (1958) is being brought out of moths balls etc next week after laying dormant for quite a few years. To see if I can beat some of the young bucks  bounce  bounce that like too talk the talk  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Would that be a STB or a juodeis thexor?sky master, benzing punture,I have still got a Joudes and another one up in the attic somwhere.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 pm

kept pigeons since 1979.started racing in 1983 i think
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Ginger wrote:
Would that be a STB or a juodeis thexor?sky master, benzing punture,I have still got a Joudes and another one up in the attic somwhere.

STB Bro  Smile  Smile & it still runs perfect etc after giving it a workout last week here. Dust  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes was a bit thick thou on it after pulling it out of the cabinet  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm

I know this post does not really includ me but I first started racing in 1978 at the age of 5 and still get involved to the present day
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 am

Don Webb wrote:
I know this post does not really includ me but I first started racing in 1978 at the age of 5 and still get involved to the present day

I see no reason why this topic shouldn't include you Don etc. There are many facet's to the way we all have an interest in the birds & none are more important than another, the way I see things.  cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:43 am

I had two pigeons in a cage in a coal house in West Hartlepool when I was 8. Caught them by climbing church roofs. Did not race until I was 14. Fancier raced some for me from his loft in exchange for the cleaning etc, I did. YB's over the Channel. They did good. Then at 16 joined the Merchant Navy so quit for quite a few years. So not the longest racing on here by any means. PS. No longer climb church roofs!
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 am

at the age of 12 yrs in 1977 i took over my dads birds as he was losing intrest ive had them ever since that was in west yorkshire , now im in somerset racing i think thats 37 yrs ive had them .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 am

first got involved with pigeons at 9 with me grandparents but he packed in after me gran passed away when I was 15....I am now 46 had them the last 4 years ...they never leave yer blood even after all that time away from them but I did have them for about 2 years in between that and just used to take them for tosses but never raced them
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:55 pm

kev d wrote:
at the age of 12 yrs in 1977 i took over my dads birds as he was losing intrest ive had them ever since that was in west yorkshire , now im in somerset racing i think thats 37 yrs ive had them .
could i ask what part of west yorkshire you are from ? cheers 
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:11 pm

edgie wrote:
kev d wrote:
hi edgie, gawthorpe ossett west yorkshire we flew in gawthorpe HS , then on my own i flew in horbury bridge hs who were in the dewsbury fed many a good flyer , silverwoods , danny lister , grace bros , happy days .
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 pm

kev d wrote:
edgie wrote:
kev d wrote:
hi edgie, gawthorpe   ossett west yorkshire  we flew in gawthorpe HS , then on my own i flew in horbury bridge hs who were in the dewsbury fed many a good flyer , silverwoods , danny lister , grace bros , happy days .
yes i remember some of them lads from the heavy woolen area, myself i come from castleford, flew n mehley hs with my dad, we flew against the likes of V & L Thompson, and Harry Turner, top men in there day cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos been racing the longest   whos been racing the longest Empty

Back to top Go down

whos been racing the longest
Page 1 of 1