Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
rip bilco sad loss Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) rip bilco sad loss 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.rip bilco sad loss Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
rip bilco sad loss Vote_lcaprip bilco sad loss Voting_barrip bilco sad loss Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
rip bilco sad loss Vote_lcaprip bilco sad loss Voting_barrip bilco sad loss Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    rip bilco sad loss Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    rip bilco sad loss Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

rip bilco sad loss

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    birdy2011
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    birdy2011

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm

just found this another sad  day

Letter posted on an Aussie forum,

Dear Peter,

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but my Dad slipped away this evening peacefully. He had been admitted to hospital last weekend with problems of rapid heart-rate and dizziness. He stayed in for best part of a week, and they were thinking of sending him home when he had a fall while still at the hospital. He broke his femur at the top, near the hip joint. It seems to have been the last straw for him, he lapsed into unconsciousness earlier today and just slipped away.

To be honest, it will in a way come as a relief to us, as we have charted his ups and downs and wondered how long sheer force of will would keep him hanging on. He was a fascinating man, especially accomplished in view of his humble origins. The racing pigeon fancy has lost one of its greatest stores of practical wisdom.

I will keep you informed of everything. Please let me have a phone number, so I can reach you more easily.

William (Billy) Cowell

RIP BILCO
    Back to top Go down
    Boosey
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Boosey

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: Re: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:48 pm

I remember reading articles from Bilco when I was a small boy.
    He must have been a good age when he passed away, as I'm in my forty'a now.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: Re: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:11 pm

heard about this a few days ago ...it is a real shame rip bilco
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: Re: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Boosey wrote:
    I remember reading articles from Bilco when I was a small boy.
    He must have been a good age when he passed away, as I'm in my forty'a now.

Truly a sad loss to the sport in general I would say Boosey. My first recollection of his readings, was a story about a rich owner of horse etc who employed him at the time to condition his horses for showing & then expected him to tell him his secrets in how he did it. Short employment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! for what I remember back then. Not always correct in my view in what he said in regards to the pigeons, but it will be hard to find a man these days, to fill his boots in what he gave back to the sport. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: Re: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:20 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    heard about this a few days ago ...it is a real shame rip bilco

MMMMMMMmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile some ??? do tend to be a wee bit slow I'm  affraid  lol! lol! lol! catching up with the latest new's O/S. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

rip bilco sad loss Empty
    PostSubject: Re: rip bilco sad loss   rip bilco sad loss Empty

Back to top Go down

rip bilco sad loss
    Page 1 of 1