Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Vote_lcapheavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Voting_barheavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Vote_lcapheavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Voting_barheavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

heavy rain and strong winds

Go down 
+10
phil411
David
Lightning
steve1952
Don Webb
Rene A
peel bros
fred holbard
Rudderfett
friendsloft
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:27 pm

mine havent been out for 2 days cutting grass all round loft and 1 next to mine, but theyre out this afternoon
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 pm

had ybs out this morning, nice fine day here in sunny leeds....... lol! going to cut my grass round loft and then the rest of the garden, getting a bit like a jungle with me spending all my time withthe pigeons.............. affraid
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

hi all , it,s been beautifull down here in somerset now for over a week
chilly start in the morn but by afternoon it,s been touching 16 same again today
i dont miss living in yorkshire with this weather .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

same here ,nice and bright
sunny
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm

kev d wrote:
hi all , it,s been beautifull down here in somerset now for over a week
chilly start in the morn but by afternoon it,s been touching 16 same again today
i dont miss living in yorkshire with this weather .

lol! some of us have no choice kev......... lol! lol! lol!

comes cold on a night here but mornings are lovely, nice clear blue skies perfect for the ybs out. Very Happy

better not speak too soon........... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm

hi david , when you said some of us have no choise i thought that
untill my wife talk me in to coming down here and leaving a good job family and
friends , i wount lie it was very hard but now i must admit ive got a lovely life down here
with very good friends and only 40 minutes drive to the coast in both somerset and devon
ideal for the kids with rolling country side right on my door step pure heaven .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

No dont rub it in kev........ lol! lol! lol! must be a hard choice to make leaving all family and friends etc to move to the other side of the country.......but like you say once your settled your in a lot better place. Very Happy

you never know, i might decide to leave this s*** hole one day......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 am

sounds great
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm

we was thinking of moving to east coast 10 years ago wouldnt move now 2 of 3 kids have their own homes now
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

well your not the only one with coastline Laughing Laughing so have we in sunny south shields Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm

3 beaches 1 marsdon best ive been on
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 pm

yes was down on marsden beach last week havent been there for years and i live 10mins away
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 pm

1st time i went there i was 12 and set up, relations of relations i stayed with owned horses on the 3 beaches, 1 week me and cousen went with them leading horses up beach, 1st day i was set up never sat on a horse, they said you go to marsden on big grey horse it doesnt need steering it knows where to stop, i said good later i said b------s all way 6ft from edge of rock tops rest in middle of green, never sat on a horse since lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 pm

terrible that ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

when was the last time youwere there ray Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm

two weeks ago
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:20 pm

somerset it self has,nt got that good beaches but the best beaches are to be found in devon or cornwall
my fav is sennen cove truly fantastic if you have never been try to get there you wount be dissapointed
your kids will love it if there in to body boarding or surfing . and the walk from sennen to lands end on top of the cliff the views are breath taking and on a clear day on lands end you can see the isles of scilly it,s 28 miles SW of lands end , going down there in august for a week can,t wait . any good racing tomorrow
all the best every one .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:27 am

good forecast today,fast race expected....good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 am

best of luck everybody
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 am

nice fine day again here in sunny leeds, slight wind but nothing to bother them i shouldnt think.......good luck to all who are racing today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

excellent weather this weekend was anyone racing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heavy rain and strong winds   heavy rain and strong winds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

heavy rain and strong winds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3