Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Welcome Mark Evans.... Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome Mark Evans.... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome Mark Evans.... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Welcome Mark Evans.... Vote_lcapWelcome Mark Evans.... Voting_barWelcome Mark Evans.... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Welcome Mark Evans.... Vote_lcapWelcome Mark Evans.... Voting_barWelcome Mark Evans.... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome Mark Evans.... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome Mark Evans.... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome Mark Evans....

Go down 
+4
markevans
David
oldstrain
Knackered
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Welcome Mark Evans.... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Welcome aboard Mark Evans Smile Smile One hopes there is something you find enjoyable here etc Wink Wink & if not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we accept all donations in the wisdom department here, if you so choose/desire bounce bounce . cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:02 am

welcome to the site m8
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 pm

welcome to the site mark evans, look forward to any input you may have..........
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks Dave for the welcome hope I can have some usfull input to the forum in the future
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Welcome..give us a bit information about yourself please.where you fly.live.what you fly ect ect..it all helps us to get to know you
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm

I live in Wolverhampton and fly with the Gloucester fed and race my birds on the natural system one season and round about the next as I like to race my hens I race 12 pairs of distance and 12 pairs of sprint this season I shall be on round about
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:26 pm

mark speak to us on chat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:33 pm

markevans wrote:
I live in Wolverhampton and fly with the Gloucester fed and race my birds on the natural system one season and round about the next as I like to race my hens I race 12 pairs of distance and 12 pairs of sprint this  season I shall be on round about

Interesting way of doing things Mark Smile Smile. Takes the boredom factor out of the equation I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Just to stop any confusion I'm not the auctioner
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:43 pm

markevans wrote:

wrong topic mark lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 pm

markevans wrote:

MMMMMMMMMmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes somewhat of a famous name ??? there you have Mark etc by my understanding. Appears tho bounce bounce your just another nutter lol! lol! lol! that has joined the clan here. "So Enjoy". cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Mark what club you fly in mate

Do you fly against Arthur Farrow and Wood Bros ??
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Don Webb wrote:

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Smile Smile bounce bounce bit slow this morning Don, or what I would call a seniors moment. Maybe ??? Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark Evans....   Welcome Mark Evans.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Mark Evans....
Page 1 of 1