Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:58 am

» Good Morning
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:57 am

» Weather today
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:51 am

» good luck weekend
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
one product you would not be with out for racing Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) one product you would not be with out for racing 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.one product you would not be with out for racing Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
one product you would not be with out for racing Vote_lcapone product you would not be with out for racing Voting_barone product you would not be with out for racing Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
one product you would not be with out for racing Vote_lcapone product you would not be with out for racing Voting_barone product you would not be with out for racing Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222586 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
one product you would not be with out for racing Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
one product you would not be with out for racing Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

one product you would not be with out for racing

Go down 
+6
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
johnnorm2
David
markevans
10 posters
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

one product you would not be with out for racing Empty
PostSubject: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:20 pm

gemthepax for me
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

ropa b liquid...........(thanks Darren Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:36 pm

David wrote:
ropa b liquid...........(thanks Darren Very Happy )

Same here dave my birds look and fly alot better since using ropa b Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm

whats the dose and how many times a week for ropa b
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 pm

3 mil to 2 litres of water ...3 times per week ...would be my choice of product too
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:57 pm

thanks daz i will try it this season
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:09 am

sent you a pm with a bit of info about it mark
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:24 am

markevans wrote:
gemthepax for me

For me Wink Wink "Sunshine" Worth it's weight in gold etc & the part I like lol! lol! lol! is it's free Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 am

Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
gemthepax for me

For me Wink Wink "Sunshine" Worth it's weight in gold etc & the part I like lol! lol! lol! is it's free Wink Wink. cheers

whats sunny oz been a rare commodity here of late and if it were sold in a packet I might just agree with you Razz
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 am

marmite for me do have old hand going light tablets just in case needed don't treat for anything else but my birds don't fly out only in a aviary
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:39 am

rainbow wrote:
marmite  for me do have old hand going light tablets just in case needed  don't treat for anything else  but my birds don't fly out  only in a aviary

that's a very good point made George ...whether the birds fly out or mix with other pigeons in the basket
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:39 am

rainbow wrote:
marmite  for me do have old hand going light tablets just in case needed  don't treat for anything else  but my birds don't fly out  only in a aviary

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Smile Smile is that why your complexion Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is so smooth on your avartar etc George Wink Wink "Marmite". I also see by your birthday lol! lol! lol! your going to crack the Big 70 milestone mark shortly bounce bounce here. When it comes round, I may just do a Ray trick Smile Smile to mark the occasion & give you something to remember me by, as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:57 am

Fresh water and a scrubbing brush.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 pm

thank-you knackered marmite is good for the feather and also understand very good for dogs in giving there coat a good shine george
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:29 pm

coffee on tap
Saturday. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Since I started up again I've been using gem the pax accompanied by strike.
But for the last month going on Darren's advice I've used Ropa B on my old bird racers and their droppings have been perfect.
I've seen no adverse side effects, and they seem very healthy.
Once I've used up all the the gem thepax and strike, I think I will also use Ropa B for young bird racing.

The only think wrong with it is I can't stand the bloody smell of it, it stinks the loft out.
It smells like vosene shampoo, I wonder if it that has got oregano in it too.
pale
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 am

Honey and Lemon for there return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one product you would not be with out for racing   one product you would not be with out for racing Empty

Back to top Go down

one product you would not be with out for racing
Page 1 of 1