Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Vote_lcapYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Voting_barYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Vote_lcapYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Voting_barYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Young bird Guess the time.

Go down 
+11
stormqueen
sjrw
oldstrain
markevans
IANYOUNG
David
friendsloft
Knackered
Don Webb
mufc rick
devo56
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Devo has got of to a good start just like the old bird season, I think he must have been a convoyer at some time lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

markevans wrote:
only kidding dev about the points

Mark its good to keep me on my toes, when your brain cells start burning up, anythink can happen.
At times i still think i should of went to specsavers. lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 am

devo56 wrote:
markevans wrote:

Mark its good to keep me on my toes, when your brain cells start burning up, anythink can happen.

Maybe you should Devo Smile Smile go to specsavers etc lol! lol! lol! you may just find Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the secret camera's bounce bounce there where you reside  Wink  Wink  that I set up to keep everything on the straight & narrow as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:33 am

Knackered wrote:
devo56 wrote:
markevans wrote:

Maybe you should Devo Smile Smile go to specsavers etc lol! lol! lol! you may just find Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the secret camera's bounce bounce there where you reside  Wink  Wink  that I set up to keep everything on the straight & narrow as such. cheers

I thought i heard a buzz from somewere, Its a bit like Micheal jackson, afro I got the feeling somebody watching me. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:55 am

i'm watching you lol
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 am

I am looking for 2 of our members, to put their loft and birds forward for this weeks comp. If you can help us out, please forward your lib site and distance to your loft please. Thank you, Dev.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 am

devo56 wrote:
I am looking for 2 of our members, to put their loft and birds forward for this weeks comp. If you can help us out, please forward your lib site and distance to your loft please. Thank you, Dev.

Here's one for you Devo Smile Smile if your desperate etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. I'm starting my babies off this weekend lol! lol! lol! here. 1st race from a place called Kaniva 240 miles, if they go in a straight line Wink Wink. Last week Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad most went with the wind from there & finished up well down the bottom where the Fed was won & then had 50 odd extra miles to fly back to then get home to finish up flying the same distance as the Fed winner Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Knackered wrote:
devo56 wrote:

Here's one for you Devo Smile Smile if your desperate etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. I'm starting my babies off this weekend lol! lol! lol! here. 1st race from a place called Kaniva 240 miles, if they go in a straight line Wink Wink. Last week Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad most went with the wind from there & finished up well down the bottom where the Fed was won & then had 50 odd extra miles to fly back to then get home to finish up flying the same distance as the Fed winner Wink Wink. cheers

Knackered i think that is a great challenge for all in comp, I will take your offer up. its good to know our comp is worldwide. Yours will be the first race of two, thank you for your support. Dev.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Knackered can you please let me know what day of racing please, I have lib site Kaniva, 240 miles to your loft. Thank you, Dev.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:48 pm

let's see your time first knackered we are good for a laugh on here lol
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

devo.
this is our first young bird race this year.
and we are at BRECHIN its 70miles 1380 yards to us.
if that helps you for this week.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:52 pm

stormqueen wrote:
devo.
this is our first young bird race this year.
and we are at BRECHIN  its 70miles 1380 yards to us.
if that helps you for this week.

Thank you John that will be our 2nd race for this weekends comp. Thank you and your birds for your support, Dev.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:59 pm

no problem .
just to say the last 2 races from the fed brechin and cowdenbeath .
have been low velocity for short races.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:59 pm

This weeks comp will be the two lofts of Knackered and Stormqueen, i would like to thank both members and their birds, I hope your birds return safe and well, and in winning times. So this weeks comp is.

1st  race is from Kaniva,  240 miles to knackereds loft

2nd  race is from Brechin  70 miles 1380 yds to stormqueens loft

Members all times must be in before midnight on friday night, because of time difference. Thank you, Dev.

Last edited by devo56 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

should be interesting ...good luck in the races lads
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

1st race 5hrs 3mins
2nd race 1hr 19mins
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:15 am

oldstrain wrote:

Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! to say the least O/S Smile Smile. Just to be fair ??? I will give a bit of inside information Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad going on last weeks race from there etc. One mountain range (Called the Grampions) to cross Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in the middle of winter & they then have to go through a hole of a place called Ballarat, which is colder than Bristol bounce bounce Then !!! the fun begins as they then have to cross one large bay lol! lol! lol!
(1000 sq miles plus of water) filled with sharks Smile Smile. Then Wink Wink just so no one rushes in with their times, in last weeks race (1900mpm) from there we had 1 pigeon clocked in the club in the first hour & the rest ??? were all down the bottom (50 miles) with the Fed winner. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Let the fun/joy beging ???. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:53 am

none the wiser ffs
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:32 am

4hrs 55min
1hr 25mins
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! to say the least O/S Smile Smile. Just to be fair ??? I will give a bit of inside information Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad going on last weeks race from there etc. One mountain range (Called the Grampions) to cross Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in the middle of winter & they then have to go through a hole of a place called Ballarat, which is colder than Bristol bounce bounce Then !!! the fun begins as they then have to cross one large bay lol! lol! lol!
(1000 sq miles plus of water) filled with sharks Smile Smile. Then Wink Wink just so no one rushes in with their times, in last weeks race (1900mpm) from there we had 1 pigeon clocked in the club in the first hour & the rest ??? were all down the bottom (50 miles) with the Fed winner. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Let the fun/joy beging ???. cheers

what direction are they flying from to your loft please knackered.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 am

devo56 wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

what direction are they flying from to your loft please knackered.

West Devo Smile Smile heading due east, if they fly in a straight line Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Sadly, last week they all went south, bar one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in the club etc & come up around the bay from the bottom as such. Even the little fat bloke Smile Smile who won his club (20 members) was complaining his birds were all coming out of the south to him & I'm 20 miles further north than he his. Now any one who would like to play with google maps type of thing & punch in Kaniva to Rosebud, Rosebud to Croydon then Croydon to Kaniva bounce bounce will see where not big on corridor type racing in my Fed in my little state of Victoria/Australia. Now !!. That's my rant for the night lol! lol! lol! & I suspect most will be totally confused sadly I'm affraid by now & so I will hold of telling you all Wink Wink  snow is forecast for Ballarat at the weekend. cheers
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 pm

first race 7 hours 9 mins.

second race 1 hour 44mins.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:42 pm

race 1 7-30
race 2 1-40
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 am

stormqueen wrote:
race 1   7-30
race 2   1-40

Doesn't pay to jump in early S/Q Smile Smile Devo may (Hopefully) allow a few amendments Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here after what I'm about to say lol! lol! lol!. At this stage we have a wind change ??? & the Rosebud champs from last week will be down near the bottom this week etc in the Fed I suspect. So !!! bounce bounce first pigeon last week in the club flew 3hrs 34 minutes doing 1834mpm & the the 2nd club pigeon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad flew 4hrs 20 minutes for 1520mpm etc & any body here Smile Smile who has half a brain Wink Wink will try & slot some where in between those times, if this little duck alien know's anything of any consequence. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:41 am

rainbow wrote:
none  the wiser ffs

lol!lol!lol! That's OK George Smile Smile We make allowances for old folk here bounce bounce we have to Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  seeing as how the sport is dying etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young bird Guess the time.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next