Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Clocks and baskets - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Vote_lcapClocks and baskets - Page 2 Voting_barClocks and baskets - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Vote_lcapClocks and baskets - Page 2 Voting_barClocks and baskets - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Clocks and baskets

Go down 
+8
blueskylofts
birdy2011
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
George & Morgan
devo56
Lofty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:59 pm

blueskylofts wrote:
David wrote:
yeah, a bit of angus young would be nice........... cheers

Who is angus young?

plays guitar in ACDC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skoZ7j5PBE8
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:03 pm

I have 2x T3 plus printers for both also got an ETS but am using T3 for early races aint no trapping matches up here sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 am

blueskylofts wrote:
David wrote:
yeah, a bit of angus young would be nice........... cheers

Who is angus young?

lol!lol!lol! That makes 2 off us, out of the loop Phil Smile Smile etc. One of my daughters here was all rock music "loud, loud loud" & used to drive me crazy sadly bounce bounce My other daughter thou was all classical & the joy of hearing the piano, clarinet flute & saxaphone drifting down the hall way as she played, was more my cup of tea. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:14 am

cant believe you have never been thunderstruck before oz ,great band reeling out greats like whole lot of rosie,hells bells,highway to hell etc.... cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 am

oldstrain wrote:
cant believe you have never been thunderstruck before oz ,great band reeling out greats like whole lot of rosie,hells bells,highway to hell etc.... cheers Cool

strange taste Shocked
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:32 am

shippy wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

strange taste Shocked

Yuky music!
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:38 am

knackered, you deserve a smacked bottom.....ACDC is an Australian group !!!!!!

shame on you............ Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:43 am

oldstrain wrote:

The noise issue, is a real killer for me I'm affraid O/S Smile Smile never have & never will get used it etc. Maybe that's just why I have enjoyed the peace-full side of having pigeons for so long, I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 am

David wrote:
knackered, you deserve a smacked bottom.....ACDC is an Australian group !!!!!!

shame on you............ Razz Razz lol! lol!

Not being a rock jock Smile Smile David etc  bounce  bounce I at least know who they are unfortunately through one of my daughters here & my money would never have been  spent on one of their tickets when young & stupid, because of the noise factor. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 pm

shippy wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

strange taste Shocked

you cant beat a bit of head banging lol! some do it without the music and these are the ones you need to worry about lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 pm

oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

strange taste Shocked

you cant beat a bit of head banging lol! some do it without the music and these are the ones you need to worry about lol! lol! lol!

Bring back Joni Mitchell, James Taylor and Simon and Garfunkel - We need Peace and Love man! Rocking in the Free World!

Phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 pm

I`ll agree with james taylor, phil, but joni Mitchell and simon & Garfunkel............ No No No pirat

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Van the Man for me, and the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:25 pm

pink Floyd,peter Gabriel,dire straits Very Happy plenty out their that can walk the walk pirat
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: music   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:24 pm

David wrote:
I`ll agree with james taylor,  phil, but joni Mitchell and simon & Garfunkel............ No No No pirat

lol! lol! lol!

Well thank the Lord we all have different tastes.

I once made a copy of Mark Knofler's guitar from him as a broach. It was in 18ct white and yellow gold. I am a Jewellery Maker and Designer - now semi-retired but I have a small collection on my website and I do a lot of commission work now-a-days.

My website is a bit rubbish as I did it myself, but the stuff I make is totally genuine - this year is my 40th year of making jewellery.

You can see my work at www.philongold.net

Phil (blueskylofts)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:48 pm

interesting website phil, ive sold quite a bit of scrap gold over the years on ebay, it makes pretty decent money......in fact its always made very good money with people clambering to buy it. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:00 pm

like the dinosaur bone and the piccasso jasper very nice one stone I find very interesting is malachite some of the patterns are very unusual and beautifully coloured in various greens
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 pm

oldstrain wrote:
like the dinosaur bone and the piccasso jasper very nice one stone I find very interesting is malachite some of the patterns are very unusual and beautifully coloured in various greens

Why thank you sir! I try my best

Phil
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:40 am

blueskylofts wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

strange taste Shocked

Bring back Joni Mitchell, James Taylor and Simon and Garfunkel  - We need Peace and Love man!  Rocking in the Free World!

Phil

At last here  bounce  bounce I have found a soul mate etc lol! lol! lol! with class. Peace & love or love & peace from the flower power generation. Now what more could a man desire Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:15 am

Knackered wrote:
blueskylofts wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

strange taste Shocked

Bring back Joni Mitchell, James Taylor and Simon and Garfunkel  - We need Peace and Love man!  Rocking in the Free World!

Phil

At last here  bounce  bounce I have found a soul mate etc lol! lol! lol! with class. Peace & love or love & peace from the flower power generation. Now what more could a man desire Wink Wink. cheers

Nearly nothing - except maybe top the Fed' and Combine or win a National!
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:31 am

now your talking knackered the age of peace and love and are you going to san franscisco Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clocks and baskets   Clocks and baskets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clocks and baskets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2