Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Looking forward to the new racing season Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Looking forward to the new racing season 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Looking forward to the new racing season Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Looking forward to the new racing season Vote_lcapLooking forward to the new racing season Voting_barLooking forward to the new racing season Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Looking forward to the new racing season Vote_lcapLooking forward to the new racing season Voting_barLooking forward to the new racing season Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Looking forward to the new racing season Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Looking forward to the new racing season Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Looking forward to the new racing season

Go down 
+5
George & Morgan
oldstrain
David
shippy
devo56
9 posters
AuthorMessage
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

Looking forward to the new racing season Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Well breeding season on the way for some members, I am looking forward to my first breeding in over 18 years. So i am hoping to breed a couple of fire crackers. I just hope i have the right tools in the shed, and hope i form my family foundation from my Gaby Vandanabeele pigeons, I have brought in new stock which are grandchildren from these lines, along with Jan Hooyman line.

Looking forward to the new racing season Blikse11

Last edited by devo56 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Looking forward to the new racing season Goden_11

Golden Gaby

Last edited by devo56 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Looking forward to the new racing season James_11
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Looking forward to the new racing season Jonge-11
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Looking forward to the new racing season Nl07-211
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Looking forward to the new racing season Shadow11
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

you will do ok with them best of luck for the season Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:28 pm

some quality birds there dev, good luck for the 2016 season... cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:36 pm

all the very best for the coming season dev...some good lines their
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:49 pm

nice birds my friend lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:03 pm

rainbow wrote:
nice birds my   friend   lol! lol! lol!

crawler........ Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:53 pm

You've got quality birds Devo, keeping  the young birds free of bacterial infections will be the battle, if u can do that mate you'll have a cracking season with them.

Last edited by Boosey on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 pm

David wrote:
rainbow wrote:

on both knees lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:14 pm

good birds their dev all the top lines hope they do well for you in the new season
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:50 pm

David wrote:
rainbow wrote:

lol!lol!lol! No fly's on our George, David Smile Smile. flower's for Devo's missus etc from the cunning old fox, is next I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:56 pm

yes knackered, he`s a cunning old fox alright... Razz Razz cheers pirat
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:26 am

knackered I have a few good gabys myself lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Cannot wait as for the first time in a long time buying a lot of ybs in to try out
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 pm

rainbow wrote:
knackered    I have a few good gabys  myself   lol! lol! lol!

I believe you George Smile Smile. Seek to improve them thou do we Wink Wink with kind donations etc bounce bounce from Devo's clan there.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to the new racing season   Looking forward to the new racing season Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to the new racing season
Page 1 of 1