Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Weather today
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeon feeds  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon feeds  - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon feeds  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon feeds  - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon feeds  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pigeon feeds

Go down 
+7
Don Webb
Knackered
VanReet Man123
David
oldstrain
Lofty
seanl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 pm

When you talk about whole corn, do you mean maize.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Yes. Large stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Thank you hal
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Lofty wrote:
I know exactly what I'm doing, but doesn't make any sense Very Happy Very Happy

That's about how I felt the other night Lofty Smile Smile at our meeting etc, when I tried to explain what they were doing by cutting out/back the distance type races here. Pity I paid my yearly fee's for the year before the meeting as such, as after what they did Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I just felt like walking out the door Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & buying a horse. cheers
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 am

Knackered wrote:
Lofty wrote:
I know exactly what I'm doing, but doesn't make any sense Very Happy Very Happy

That's about how I felt the other night Lofty Smile Smile at our meeting etc, when I tried to explain what they were doing by cutting out/back the distance type races here. Pity I paid my yearly fee's for the year before the meeting as such, as after what they did Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I just felt like walking out the door Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & buying a horse. cheers

sounds like a bit of i am alright jack **** you Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:24 am

I don't understand half of what they discuss at the meetings, they`re forever changing race points and routes etc, plus I think most is already discussed and agreed behind closed doors between the select few. Idea Idea Suspect
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:47 am

David wrote:
I don't understand half of what they discuss at the meetings, they`re forever changing race points and routes etc, plus I think most is already discussed and agreed behind closed doors between the select few.  Idea Idea Suspect

whats gets me most in our long drawn out meetings is the non flying members who only turn up to put in proposals that are similar to the contents of a scrotum pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 am

I think all clubs must be the same Darren, I tend to say as little as possible and let them get on with it.....
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 am

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:
I don't understand half of what they discuss at the meetings, they`re forever changing race points and routes etc, plus I think most is already discussed and agreed behind closed doors between the select few.  Idea Idea Suspect

whats gets me most in our long drawn out meetings is the non flying members who only turn up to put in proposals that are similar to the contents of a scrotum pirat

david i remember flying my birds in a club in a village just outside the town i live in they were glad of us joining so they did not fold but they had thier own little meetings before the meeting to pass what suited them we flew to the east of them there was a club 5ml west of them in trouble and 3 of them applied to join they were knocked back said they were trouble makers left the bit out about how good a flyers they were

one guess what happened to that club lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:36 am

David wrote:

Certain people at a club like to waffle etc I've found David Smile Smile Myself lol! lol! lol! I tend to keep things short sharp & direct etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Needless to say bounce bounce I have a very small select group of friends Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Reason for whole corn. Small pop corn is harder to digest. Birds (mine anyway) prefer the larger field corn.
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:09 pm

halcanada wrote:
Reason for whole corn. Small pop corn is harder to digest. Birds (mine anyway) prefer the larger field corn.

halcanada i thought all corn came from fields Question are you saying you prefer large dogtooth to popcorn maize cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm

always been a heavy feeder my self but this year i might try multitask from bamfords with energy extra added half way though the week thats the plan with some conditioning seeds fed in the morning
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Field corn is larger than pop corn and sweet corn. Pic of deer in corn field this morning. Injured. Car probably.
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 1dfb8c024c299352a85a_1
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Clicklarge3
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 1dfb8c024c299352a85a_2

Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Wildlife guy. 5 shots to kill it! Asshole!!
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 C301c8974cd9053df6f0

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:54 am

halcanada wrote:
Wildlife guy. 5 shots to kill it! Asshole!!
pigeon feeds  - Page 2 C301c8974cd9053df6f0

Experts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes where would we be with out them etc Hal  Smile  Smile. Recently watched a show here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Bow & arrow man bounce bounce telling us how human it is when he shoots an animal over & above shooting one with a rifle. Unfortunatey I'm affraid 2 arrows hit the mark of the poor deer at the time in question & it then it ran off into the bush here, never to be seen again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:08 am

halcanada wrote:

Read the same type of thing Hal in regards to small pop corn etc. Looks impressive I must say, compared to the larger types bounce bounce but I prefer the Cattryse method lol! lol! lol! as it's stood the test of time Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:20 am

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

lol!lol!lol! Trust you O/S Smile Smile to bring some elegance  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes back on to the site here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

lol!lol!lol! Trust you O/S Smile Smile to bring some elegance  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes back on to the site here Wink Wink. cheers

mrs allways said i had a way with words pirat unfortunately though she was pointing to a bulls rear-end at the time lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

mrs allways said i had a way with words pirat unfortunately though she was pointing to a bulls rear-end at the time lol! lol! lol!

lol!lol!lol! We may be thousands of kilometres apart O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc Smile Smile. But strangely bounce bounce my bones tell me, we could be married to a pair of sisters Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:30 pm

This site is informative.
Beet juice etc,.
http://www.herbots.be/en/herbots-loft-en/herbots-loft
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:55 pm

halcanada wrote:
This site is informative.
Beet juice etc,.
http://www.herbots.be/en/herbots-loft-en/herbots-loft

Interesting Hal Smile Smile but I didn't bother to read it etc Wink Wink. I watched the movie Centernal recently about the early history of America etc & the first main crop grown there was what I call beetroot as such & that alone told me some thing Wink Wink  also 50 odd years ago I knew of people pumping beetroot juice into their whole family to help control certain medical issues. Well before bounce bounce the spin doctors told us that they had found another wonderful wonder drug lol! lol! lol! if we buy there pills/tonics. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: pigeon feeds   pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 am

I am looking at the Matador feed, for this year. I have read some good reports about it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:56 am

devo56 wrote:
I am looking at the Matador feed, for this year. I have read some good reports about it.

is matador made by backs dev...?
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 am

devo56 wrote:

i have fed them devo my birds did as well on farm corn i was giving £19-00 fo 20kg of pre start i mixed half gerry plus half barley and there was no difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigeon feeds    pigeon feeds  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeon feeds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next