Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Vote_lcapTherapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Voting_barTherapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Vote_lcapTherapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Voting_barTherapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons

Go down 
+3
Knackered
oldstrain
blueskylofts
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 1:41 am

blueskylofts wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
theirs been a few companies in the past doing a range of herbal products and none seem to last as they are just too expensive for most to follow their programme I have tried them and they were good but too expensive for the whole range ...I find fennel tea bags and oregano very good and stick to these two myself

I guess if you are dealing with a very large company for your Medicinal Herbs - the prices are going to be high.

But in Gary Spavin's case, I think his prices are Very reasonable!

For example - his Teas are £7.00 per bag.  In One bag there is enough to make Fifteen Gallons of liquid. Or less than 12 pence for a 2 pint drinker.

To me that is GOOD value.  What do you think?

His Tinctures are around the same value as well.

I have only just started using Gary's system - so it is early days yet.  But I will let you all know how things go on.  The problem is with this kind of thing, how does one know how things would have been if one did not use a certain product.

Food for thought, me thinks.

Atb
Phil (blueskylofts)

Phil Smile Smile for what I have seen via the internet etc he comes highly recommended & I would suggest Wink Wink go man go lol! lol! lol!. Myself, not being so fortunate Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I will plod along with my little weed & herb patch here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 am

David wrote:
well done hal, good flying...I'd be happy to get one trophy........ lol!

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm if you like David Smile Smile I could possibly arrange a trophy of sorts for you etc & I suspect your family would be over the moon with enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when it was delivered Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:52 am

blueskylofts wrote:
halcanada wrote:
From 120 to 586. Sometimes only day bird. Flying to the nest with old birds. 10 years ago took dozens of trophies to the dump when I quit for a few years. On a scale of one to ten as a racer, would be a 5.

Very well done!

Getting back on track here Phil Smile Smile could I suggest you try & get the Dvd/Vcr of Frank Taskers etc where he shows & talks about the herbs he uses for his birds. For what I remember, he had a couple of differant type mixes which he bought in bulk & used. My memory being what it is Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Lavender is the only herb there I remember being in his mix as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 am

a lot of fanciers hang lavender in the loft say it keeps nasties away Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:03 am

Knackered wrote:
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm if you like David Smile Smile I could possibly arrange a trophy of sorts for you etc & I suspect your family would be over the moon with enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when it was delivered Wink Wink. cheers

it wouldn't come by the ton and smell by any chance would it knackered......... Razz Razz scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 am

shippy wrote:

we grow it in the garden ...we have a few different types of lavender plants just pick it and stuff it in the mrs tights and hang in the loft ...also a good excuse to get the mrs to get her kit off lol! any excuse eh Laughing pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:22 am

oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

we grow it in the garden ...we have a few different types of lavender plants just pick it and stuff it in the mrs tights and hang in the loft ...also a good excuse to get the mrs to get her kit off lol! any excuse eh Laughing pirat

Now now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes temper the enthusiasm above lol! lol! lol! this a pigeon forum Wink Wink not a sex site etc  Smile  Smile. Keep your secrets to yourself there bounce bounce what play time in the bedroon as such is & besides lol! lol! the little pirat could be on site here Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:46 pm

sorry mr oz Embarassed I consider myself reprimanded Razz
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:40 pm

The highest prize winner in my club says all he ever puts in the water is the 5 in 1 stuff. He says it does everything so he dosnt need anything else.
Him and his dad are 2 of the most consistent long distance fanciers in my area for many years on the North road, and all his dad ever gives them in the water is Cider vinager and garlic cloves.

I won sod all in my first season back in the sport, but mine get Ropa B, 3 times a week, greens juice whenever we have vegatables (not salted) and multi vitamins once a week that Darren kindly gave me last year.
By the way Darren your little hen was my first bird this week, unfortunately I missed her arrival as I was boxing for charity at the time.
But she was the 6th yearling home in the club.
Cheers mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Boosey wrote:
The highest prize winner in my club says all he ever puts in the water is the 5 in 1 stuff. He says it does everything so he dosnt need anything else.
Him and his dad are 2 of the most consistent long distance fanciers in my area for many years on the North road, and all his dad ever gives them in the water is Cider vinager and garlic cloves.

I won sod all in my first season back in the sport, but mine get Ropa B, 3 times a week, greens juice whenever we have vegatables (not salted) and multi vitamins once a week that Darren kindly gave me last year.
By the way Darren your little hen was my first bird this week, unfortunately I missed her arrival as I was boxing for charity at the time.
But she was the 6th yearling home in the club.
Cheers mate. Very Happy

nice to hear steve ...hope she scores for you this season m8 I got 2 hens in the race team same way bred I retired the parents this year atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:53 pm

oldstrain wrote:
sorry mr oz Embarassed I consider myself reprimanded Razz

That's OK lol! lol! lol! 24 hrs in the corner there Smile Smile etc should mend your ways hopefully Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:58 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:

it wouldn't come by the ton and smell by any chance would it knackered......... Razz Razz scratch lol! lol!

Why can't people keep a secret here etc Smile Smile David. Always out to spoil peoples enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when they wish to give some one a special surprise Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:32 am

I was going to do a post about horny goat weed but now I am a reformed character after 24 hours on the naughty step lol! lol! lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:39 am

hope you learned your lesson Darren........ Razz Razz cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:28 am

David wrote:
hope you learned your lesson Darren........ Razz Razz cheers lol!

lol!lol!lol! If he hasn't learnt his lesson David etc Smile Smile next time it will be pants down Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & trust me Wink Wink he will not be sitting in the corner as such for punishment again, with a smile on his face Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons   Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapeutic Herbs for Racing Pigeons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2