Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
How's your season been Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
How's your season been Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
How's your season been Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
How's your season been Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
How's your season been Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
How's your season been Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
How's your season been Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
How's your season been Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
How's your season been Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) How's your season been 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.How's your season been Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
How's your season been Vote_lcapHow's your season been Voting_barHow's your season been Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
How's your season been Vote_lcapHow's your season been Voting_barHow's your season been Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
How's your season been Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
How's your season been Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

How's your season been

Go down 
+9
redrog
Boosey
caramel
VanReet Man123
seanl
oldstrain
peel bros
edgie
Lofty
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

How's your season been Empty
PostSubject: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:18 pm

As for us, we didn't race old birds, but managed to get ybs to race, ok, only 2 races eciting all the same, 1st one was Chepstow, sent 12 got 8 home, then we missed the1st Swindon due to bad weather, the 2nd Swindon we only managed to send 6, got a decent result, we were 6th club and 29 fed, only got the 1 bird in the clock,and 3 later in the day with 2 losses, after that the birds were dropping feathers so decided to call time on the season, all in all we were pleased with our only prize from 2 races, how did you think your season has gone, was it all you expected or was it a disappointment
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:48 pm

its not been too bad for me lofty ,was 3rd in the first race then the club had a bust up so I joined another club and fed 30 miles south of me ,I had to jump the birds at least 100 miles to catch up with there programme , but they came through ok , the rest of the season they had strong head winds to contend with , and fly the last 30 miles on there own , but again they came ok , I have had a good few positions in the club and fed , I also joined the midland national , and sent to 3 races with them from france , I had good positions in section and open , I did not send to many young bird races but again left my mark in the club and fed ,so cant complain really , and I have plenty of birds left for next year . Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:53 am

We had a good season..even though we are in a pudding club lol with 5 wins ect..but we go off fed results due to getting stick for our club which is pathetic as we have best 2 flyers in the town in it ..but yes pleased with our season
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:38 am

average for us good returns once racing though as we never dropped a yb in 4 races took 4 positions in out first yb race, against darkies though its hard to keep up as the races get longer
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Very hard darren. But if only for education it's perfect as they will make better birds as yearlings
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 am

did not fly full old bird prog too many other things on my mind but suppose done ok but should be doing a lot better y/bs was a disaster must have been hit at least 20 times out of 25 by percy birds just scattering all where lost a lot training only flew one y/b race and they came fine so roll on next season sean
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:23 am

Our old birds were fine till the 4th race then went off don't no why so didn't race them till the comeback races still wasn't happy with them so we stopped them.The youngbirds were ok we raced them in another club more corridor flying we were suited with them they were always in the top 6 and had the first four in a race and they won 11,fed and amal cards so not too bad we will be racing all the bird's in this club next season.
Back to top Go down
caramel
Chipping
Chipping
caramel

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 8:38 pm

I had a good season, only missed cards in three races. Season ended on a real downer when I failed to time in a blow home race. There is always next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Crap cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:19 pm

lost so much time on trapping it was embarrassing, mostly my own fault, but my mate has just finished putting new system/front on loft, and got two fantails ready for nxt year so hey ho Razz
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 4:01 pm

redrog wrote:
lost so much time on trapping it was embarrassing, mostly my own fault, but my mate has just finished putting new system/front on loft, and got two fantails ready for nxt year so hey ho Razz
Same here with our ybs.cost us some good results but you learn by your mistakes
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Just like last year crap lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:06 pm

A good year to be fair
Especially taking £2700 out of big local breeder buyer race
And. Lots of fed cards to so am happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:49 pm

fletch wrote:
A good year to be fair

that's a nice sum fletch, and some good results, well done... cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 pm

fletch wrote:
A good year to be fair

Quality Lee as always
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:04 pm

David wrote:
fletch wrote:
A good year to be fair

that's a nice sum fletch, and some good results, well done... cheers

That's only one race David you can double that with the club racing winnings

Top quality fanciers I should know raced in the same club as them and lost big time to them but the main thing was you never heard them shout about there pigeons just let the pigeons do the work and always shacked hands with the winner
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:57 pm

our last race was last week, we didn't have a bad season, took a few cards, but hoping for a better one nest year when I will be able to fly the old bird programme with what`s left of my young bird team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your season been   How's your season been Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your season been
Page 1 of 1