Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Vote_lcapPigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Voting_barPigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Vote_lcapPigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Voting_barPigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.

Go down 
+4
Lofty
Knackered
oldstrain
David
8 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Empty
PostSubject: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 pm

just a short video of one of my sections, a couple of pairs yb`s had just hatched...

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:45 am

looking good david all seem content and happy just the way I like to see it ,like the cock fighting your hand and the white flight hen ...I got a hen that looks mighty similar maybe that's the dam of mine ...yes
looks like a good hatch well done
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:07 am

oldstrain wrote:
looking good david all seem content and happy just the way I like to see it ,like the cock fighting your hand and the white flight hen ...I got a hen that looks mighty similar maybe that's the dam of mine ...yes
looks like a good hatch well done
Good stuff I say Smile Smile. All those boxes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but some still prefer laying on the floor etc.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Nice one David, nice to see other peoples birds, and their breeding setups, I'll try and get skywalker to do one for us and get it up on the forum, maybe other members would do the same
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Lofty wrote:
Nice one David, nice to see other peoples birds, and their breeding setups, I'll try and get skywalker to do one for us and get it up on the forum, maybe other members would do the same

yes it would be nice lofty......ive a few more to put up when I get spare time..
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:51 pm

I'll see if we can get it done over the weekend David, Luke is working early and finishing late at the minute so it's difficult through the week, but I'll get his arse in gear over the next couple of days
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:08 pm

All looking good David I like the Red Cheq mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Don Webb wrote:
All looking good David I like the Red Cheq mate

that's the mother (when paired to the cock attacking my hand) to the 2 ybs which won £500 last season don...they are janssens.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Very nice dave all look content and happy I notice you don't have fronts on your boxes how do you keep them in when pairing up
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:04 pm

when I made the nest boxes I bought new widowhood fronts mark, but never bothered to fit them........the birds I put into that shed were previously paired up to each other so it was more or less a matter of just letting them choose a box each.

ive never bothered fitting the fronts as I find it easier to scrape out without them, plus the birds seem to like it that way...
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I see dave thought at first you might have taken out the blocks for the fronts but that would be a pain every year
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:12 pm

nah mark, just never got round to fitting them , then decided it was ok without them........I bought blue and yellow , leeds utd colours too....... lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Leeds supporter through and through even in the pigeon loft
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:26 pm

.very good but why no fronts my man
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Have one loft with 18 boxes. Open fronts. 6 are being used. rest empty. 6 laying on floor in shavings. Was it not Old Hand years ago di away with nest boxes and his pairs laid on the floor in sand?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 pm

im thinking of removing all my other fronts in the other sections, it makes it a lot easier to clean out ....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 pm

peel bros wrote:
.very good but why no fronts my man
Smile Smile No way would it work Ray I suspect Smile Smile for us chook farmer types Laughing Laughing Laughing.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.   Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeon Video & YBs just hatched.
Page 1 of 1