Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Odd coloured winners Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Odd coloured winners Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Odd coloured winners Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

» RPRA Auction
Odd coloured winners Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Odd coloured winners 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Odd coloured winners Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Odd coloured winners Vote_lcapOdd coloured winners Voting_barOdd coloured winners Vote_rcap 
David
Odd coloured winners Vote_lcapOdd coloured winners Voting_barOdd coloured winners Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221952 messages in 13972 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Odd coloured winners Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Odd coloured winners Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Odd coloured winners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Odd coloured winners Empty
PostSubject: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Do you race in the same club?
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Second row 5th pigeon along light blue WF cheque van loon grace any loft definatley have her
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Do not race in that club. 100 miles away. US Trentons are crossed with some of his birds.
Back to top Go down
AdamArcher
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:12 am

A lot of recessive reds - a colour that goes back to the early days of the breed cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Always found it's what is under the feathers that counts not the colour of the feathers.

There has been winners in all events of all shapes and sizes and of varying colours my best ever was a present from a Mr Marshal of Redlands Road Loughborough when I was about 14, (looker) a silver hen, all the old boys who saw her wanted her, unfortunately she laid soft eggs and I never got a youngster from her.

I also had a strawberry hen that won every show I put her in.

Had nearly every colour possible during my time in the sport, the fanciers who I gave the pigeons to posted a picture of them and the colours and quality were evident.

Seen winners that on looks would not have a second glance and best lookers be lucky to return from next doors garden and not because of the cats.

Funny old game????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
AdamArcher
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 2:06 am

No reason why all sorts of colours can't win with the right bloodlines cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd coloured winners   Odd coloured winners Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd coloured winners
Page 1 of 1