Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
few of my coloured racers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:53 pm

» escaped birds return
few of my coloured racers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
few of my coloured racers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» Good Morning
few of my coloured racers Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
few of my coloured racers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
few of my coloured racers Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
few of my coloured racers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
few of my coloured racers Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
few of my coloured racers Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) few of my coloured racers 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.few of my coloured racers Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
few of my coloured racers Vote_lcapfew of my coloured racers Voting_barfew of my coloured racers Vote_rcap 
David
few of my coloured racers Vote_lcapfew of my coloured racers Voting_barfew of my coloured racers Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222594 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
few of my coloured racers Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
few of my coloured racers Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

few of my coloured racers

Go down 
+4
Rudderfett
steve1952
David
steve b
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

few of my coloured racers Empty
PostSubject: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 pm

few pics of some of my coloured strains

logans
few of my coloured racers IMG_1853
delbars
few of my coloured racers IMG_1860
meulemans
few of my coloured racers IMG_1856
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 am

birds look in excellent condition seve, like the grizzles........are the muelmans chocolates...?
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 am

very nice birds steve
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Thats what I was thinking david, I have meulmans but not chocs, but they do look like them. VERY NICE.
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 pm

yes david the muelemans are the choclates
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm

like them very much steve, have you bred off them or raced any of them when you did race....?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

very nice like them all
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 pm

had a meulaman cock before got it of a member in our club didnt like it so i let it out never seen it again since told him it got out Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

did you get it of him or off him ian,what a horrible thing to do you horrible man you lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm

maybe holing the crust up in a pie somewhere........ Very Happy lol! (no offence meant to anyone....just banter) geek rendeer
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm

DAVID wrote:
like them very much steve, have you bred off them or raced any of them when you did race....?
no david i have just got a loan of the meulemans and delbars
the lad who lent me them as bred winners from them
so gonna breed a few from them this year
i have some more choclate meuleman y/b's coming
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

i like the muelmans a lot steve, ive read and heard a lot about them, i might be wrong but wrong but are they janssens or janssens based ?
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm

yes they are meuleman jansens
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm

ah right, ive just bought some janssens a while ago and in pedigree it says muelman, but these are blues i have...... scratch
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

DAVID wrote:
ah right, ive just bought some janssens a while ago and in pedigree it says muelman, but these are blues i have...... scratch

yes they come in other colours some say the choclate are thebreeders the blues etc are the racing machines (if memory serves me right)
i also belive meuleman lived in arendonk
i do have another pair blue pied and a red griz
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

hope your right and the blues are good racers steve........ Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:50 pm

like most breeds david
there is alsorts of breeds in them (so could get any colour)
they are all crossed with this or that somewere along the line
but id put money that most modern/new breeds have janseen in them somewhere
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 am

steve b wrote:
like most breeds david
there is alsorts of breeds in them (so could get any colour)
they are all crossed with this or that somewere along the line
but id put money that most modern/new breeds have janseen in them somewhere
a lot used to cross meulemans with jansens, to give jansens stamina in hard races
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 am

Yes your right there Steve, everyone used the janssen pigeons as a good cross
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am

The mulemans pigeons were 50% adriann worterns (hope spelt right) and 50% van den bosch they are mainly blues, cheqs, blue pieds but more dominent with the pied
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 am

If you want to know about the van den bosch pigeons, the book by Albert Babbington is on ebay or you can still get it fron the racing pigeon

This book will tell you about the family and how albert took the midlands area by storm
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 am

But Karel Mulemans has been in several different partnerships and when the partnerships split up, in belguim the pigeons have to be sold,Karl had to buy back the main pigeons and start all over again

Karel went quiet for a few years then when he came back on the seen he had chocolates so not really sure were they have come from

Everyone associates Mulemans with the van den bosch pigeons, and everyone has the janssen pigeons in them at some point
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

you full of information don
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

is this what you have in your file ,
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 am

or is this from memory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few of my coloured racers   few of my coloured racers Empty

Back to top Go down

few of my coloured racers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next