Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby barnie Today at 8:40 am

» Weather today
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) UK Foreign Aid Bill...... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Vote_lcapUK Foreign Aid Bill...... Voting_barUK Foreign Aid Bill...... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Vote_lcapUK Foreign Aid Bill...... Voting_barUK Foreign Aid Bill...... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222764 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

UK Foreign Aid Bill......

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
Daz
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Empty
PostSubject: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 2:59 pm

this was over 12 months ago, probably more now........

UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Hindly11

UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Hindly10
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm

True, and yet this government are still hammering the Plebs with cut backs etc. etc.
Now I - not bothered as It will be what it is - I will get a £ 50p rise on my Pension, but will lo9st over £40 because my wife is younger.
So now - after bringing in the congestion charges etc. -- not necessarily the Tories, they are bring in Fuel charges of £12 50p a day.
Can't afford hospital beds - keep getting shot off... then as there are fewer beds they lay off more nurses.. As there aren't s many nurses, they won't need these beds.

After the diabolical farces every year, and promises of adding beds and personal to the NHS I was surprised last April to wait nigh 2 hours to give a blood sample... I left and thought I would make an appointment at the council … 3 and a half weeks wait. So I went to my doctor's surgery, be quicker Rolling Eyes
No, was longer, and this was the surgery that sent me for a blood test.
I went back up to the hospital... asked a friend that worked there why? He stated, and a Nurse who gave me the blood test confirmed - wife of a very good pigeon fancier. One who has won a National, like wise the son - that where as there used to be 7, after the last cut back … there was now only two etc.

There was a running arguement on the local BBC regards the cut back of ambulances from 29 to 4! ... and those made redundent were replaced with agency workers whom had no idea where wht was and locations. the M.p. Strenuously denied any such thing. So the next night we were told by many who'd lost jobs etc. that i was true! So the M.P was cornered who again said it was true... that there was still 29 ambulances if needed, but only 4 were in use!

So Camp the Chameleon cut back the forces etc. 35.000 police and still going down.

Made, and still going further by making sentencing harder. Prison understaffed galore. So now they make it easier for the criminal to stay free... if not going to do over six month, to be let off...
Best I stop here lol before I go off on one lkol.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:22 pm

the thing is, all this money sent over seas, given to the royals, and paid to the mp`s/government is all tax payers money.......which is supposed to be paid in to keep the uk running,

our national insurance is not international insurance, to be used to keep the rest of the world living in comfort.......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:40 pm

David wrote:
the thing is, all this money sent over seas, given to the royals, and paid to the mp`s/government is all tax payers money.......which is supposed to be paid in to keep the uk running,

our national insurance is not international insurance, to be used to keep the rest of the world living in comfort.......

exactly ...enough on our streets and going to food banks etc...don't see any foreign lands helping them out ok you have your takers who will always use food banks but a lot genuinely cant get by without that help
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:21 pm

David wrote:

Could maybe Wink Wink build Trumps wall David with that type of money etc Smile Smile for him. 2nd thoughts thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  maybe just better spent, building your own wall there as such now Smile Smile seeing that the boat brigade are on the move there now as it appears  Wink  Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 pm

sink the boats I say knackered, after a couple of sinkings the boats will stop coming..........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 pm

David wrote:
sink the boats I say knackered, after a couple of sinkings the boats will stop coming..........
Best of luck with that scenario David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! there. One thing I do know Wink Wink & know it well  Smile  Smile you go softly softly on the boat brigade etc & I'm affraid what may first start as a trickle type of thing, will shortly turn into a flood type of situation with the boat folk types Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 pm

exactly right knackered, nip it in the bud I say.......and hard, be ruthless, show weakness and they will be in like rats .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:01 pm

David wrote:
exactly right knackered, nip it in the bud I say.......and hard, be ruthless, show weakness and they will be in like rats .
Steady on there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David Wink Wink I have a certain affection for rat types etc bounce bounce lol! lol! lol! as in another time zone Smile Smile I actually was one Smile Smile of sorts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:28 pm

The aid was supposed to be a means of keeping people in their own country, originally, so they did not bother us.

In particular the backward countries.

The problem none actualy, or very little ever reaches the intended.

Giving aid to the likes of China appears irresponsible but there are many people in need of aid there not helped by their own country and their representatives ask many countries for help etc;

If successive governments have kept up the aid then there must be a reason.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 pm

thing is misty, its not keeping them in their own country......they are getting millions and still coming here.......

when you think about it, Pakistan and china receive aid, but have a space program

I think a big percentage of aid money goes to crooked governments and our own crooked government, not to the people that might actually need it.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Of course you are right, David, big car and big house first for those receiving the aid, then the dribbles given no doubt to their friends.

Perhaps stopping all aid for a period would throw some light on the matter.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:23 pm

David wrote:
thing is misty, its not keeping them in their own country......they are getting millions and still coming here.......

when you think about it, Pakistan and china receive aid, but have a space program

I think a big percentage of aid money goes to crooked governments and our own crooked government, not to the people that might actually need it.
Always been wary of charities who come begging for money type of thing here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Found if you ask them bounce bounce what actual  amount is given to those your actually begging for etc Smile Smile a certain silence abounds waiting for an answer as such Smile Smile from them. That being said Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes end of the day lol! lol! lol! I'm not a complete scrooge type of fella either Wink Wink type of thing  Smile  Smile.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 pm

I need some new shoes knackered, ive holes in mine and no socks............send us 40 quid Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm

David wrote:
I need some new shoes knackered, ive holes in mine and no socks............send us 40 quid Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol!
40 quid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you must be yanking my chain I suspect David WinkWink Only to happy too wear your warn out smelly shoes & socks as such down here bounce bounce as I wear paper around my feet sadly for the comfort factor I'm that poor Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 4:17 am

David wrote:
Yep im all for that Twisted Evil
We will sink if we keep letting the ##### in.
Mad Mad Mad
We need a Trump someone with balls.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:04 am

fieldwalker wrote:
David wrote:
Yep im all for that Twisted Evil
We will sink if we keep letting the ##### in.
Mad Mad Mad
We need a Trump someone with balls.
Won't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes find any of those types in your Parliament there I suggest FW Smile Smile with what is going on with your Brexit scenario I suggest sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:05 am

the brexit fiasco is simply most of our mp`s, weather they are labour or conservative being against leaving the eu, and have been delaying for the past 2 years.....now they are putting their plan of action into place to either re vote, or scrap brexit altogether, they think that by squabbling among them selves it will cause so much chaos they can scrap leaving the eu and go against the will of the british people...

governments and the majority of the other parties are corrupt, the only genuine man who would have put Britain and the british people first was nick griffin, but they destroyed the bnp as it was, under his leadership......nick griffin would not be bought off, so they destroyed him, shame the same thing cant be said for tommy robinson, who incidently is on video admitting he has been.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Watching Question Time it was brought up what I have said many times previously, what if after another referendum people vote more overwhelmingly to leave?.

No one on the panel answered.

If they vote to stay in and it is by a less majority than the first one to leave, do we have a decider.

The idiots running the circus are a set of self centered clowns and have no sense of why they were elected.

If there is a General Election we should have numerous independents involved backed, not by Unions and the wealthy, but by the enraged public.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:44 pm

It is all about back handers and defending their own corners and interests,
So a M.P., as many are now, are charge £5000 or more to hold a meeting with business concerns. Of course legally they are limited to just what they can say and put forward.
Then they point them to a 'Very Knowledgeable company that has great insight of just what s, and could be. Ok a bit pricey, but can at a price keep them abreast of matters and happenings at a fair price.

Golly gosh, it is somewhat new company owned and run by that MP's wife!!! True. You couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 pm

Daz wrote:
It is all about back handers and defending their own corners and interests,
So a M.P., as many are now, are charge £5000 or more to hold a meeting with business concerns. Of course legally they are limited to just what they can say and put forward.
Then they point them to a 'Very Knowledgeable  company that has great insight of just what s, and could be. Ok a bit pricey, but can at a price keep them abreast of matters and happenings at a fair price.

Golly gosh, it is somewhat new company owned and run by that MP's wife!!! True. You couldn't make it up.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Golly gosh Wink Wink surely such a thing wouldn't/couldn't be happening etc Daz Smile Smile. What is the world coming to as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes corrupt type politicians Wink Wink surely not in this day & age that we have now Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Not only those who are still MPs, Blaire and his cronies have made thousands, if not millions advising foreign powers how to manipulate the rules or how to by pass them etc;

Not to mention him and his side kicks advising the EU how best to make leaving the EU as difficult as possible.

Treason is a good description of their actions.

The general public will stand for so much but when enough is enough ???????.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 pm

MISTY wrote:
Not only those who are still MPs, Blaire and his cronies have made thousands, if not millions advising foreign powers how to manipulate the rules or how to by pass them etc;

Not to mention him and his side kicks advising the EU how best to make leaving the EU as difficult as  possible.

Treason is a good description of their actions.

The general public will stand for so much but when enough is enough ???????.

Regards.

Isn't Wink Wink lol! lol! lol! well past your bed time Misty Smile Smile here. Thought I would just pop in for a quick look Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & who do I find hiding in the bleaches as such while most are sound asleep Smile Smile. Now  lol!  lol!  lol! just had a wee enjoyable chat with a fella Scarborough type on that other site of some repute  Wink  Wink. Nearly asked him if he had a dog called Misty  lol!  lol!  lol! end of the day thou  Wink  Wink thought best not too  Smile  Smile in the present climate there as such.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am

Only on one site, Knackered, found others full of the yes people with no principles and could not tell stork from butter.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:29 pm

MISTY wrote:
Only on one site, Knackered, found others full of the yes people with no principles and could not tell stork from butter.

Regards.
I could, never had butter lol. Actually my mum never ever had anything but butter all her life... us kids as a necate had marge -- a Plastic

Does one realise that no other creature on the planet will eat margarine? Flies won't even land on it.
It was invented to feed turkey's. But they wouldn't touch it! It is one module from plastic - well is plastic etc. to all sense and purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Foreign Aid Bill......   UK Foreign Aid Bill...... Empty

Back to top Go down

UK Foreign Aid Bill......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next