Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:25 am

» Weather today
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) corn prices!!!! - Page 6 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Vote_lcapcorn prices!!!! - Page 6 Voting_barcorn prices!!!! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Vote_lcapcorn prices!!!! - Page 6 Voting_barcorn prices!!!! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222734 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

corn prices!!!!

Go down 
+7
stormqueen
notykinlofts
IANYOUNG
Grizzle cock
Don Webb
David
bluewhiteflight
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:26 pm

good pirat
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:19 pm

steve1952 wrote:
wont have to do anything, he learnt his lesson, saw him an hour ago he ran off.

Steve just print the picture of me and my muscle's off here and show him whats going to be knocking on his door, if he so much as looks at one of your birds again.
Im selling them in Sunderland town centre, people are putting them on top of the fire place to keep the kids away Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I cant think why Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm

reason might possibly be affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Looks like you got it sorted Steve
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 am

Don Webb wrote:

yes its finally sorted he sent his 5 year old son with a letter,
steve im very sorry for shooting your pigeon, i thought it was a wild wood pigeon, i will pay you whatever it cost to buy it.
my reply
give me gun and pellits i will forget about it, 5 minutes later his wife & son brought gun, i gave his son £5 to make poor kid think i bought it, then i phoned police officer who came on day he shot it, i gave him gun to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 am

steve1952 wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

yes its finally sorted he sent his 5 year old son with a letter,
steve im very sorry for shooting your pigeon, i thought it was a wild wood pigeon, i will pay you whatever it cost to buy it.
my reply
give me gun and pellits i will forget about it, 5 minutes later his wife & son brought gun, i gave his son £5 to make poor kid think i bought it, then i phoned police officer who came on day he shot it, i gave him gun to get rid of it.

Thats great news Steve...... Its a shame he could'nt come and see you face to face. But at least some good had come out of this. you have taken a gun off the streets and saved more wild birds aswell as yours and any local racers birds.

Now your assignment should you wish to accept it is ........To get this guy and his son into pigeons lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:47 am

good idea cherry
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 am

he races whippets lol
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 am

steve1952 wrote:
he races whippets lol

I bet they keep the moggies down lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm

yes dont see many around lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm

glad its sorted out steve, strangly enough so good might come of this incident......you say he races whippets ? well thats a similar hobby he has in common with you and maybe some good info which you could apply to racing your birds could be gained from him......sounds silly but you both could become friends and maybe eventually get him into pigeon racing. Very Happy

well done steve im pleased for you.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Glad you got it sorted Steve
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm

All you need to do is do something to the whippets to make him think again and show the next time it mite be his Fxxxxxxx Head
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Don Webb wrote:
All you need to do is do something to the whippets to make him think again and show the next time it mite be his Fxxxxxxx Head

I dont think thats a good idea Don two wrongs dont make a right.
This bloke also has a child, id hate him to find a dog in any kind of distress.
I think Steve has got it sorted, and i think the guy now regrets his stupid behaviour.
And if he does start again im going to show this bloke my rippling muscles lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 am

Yes you are completly right but if he thinks that ,then he will think twice, it is always better to get people thinking than doing
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am

And you are right

Two wrongs don't make a right

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 am

dark_chequer wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

I dont think thats a good idea Don two wrongs dont make a right.
This bloke also has a child, id hate him to find a dog in any kind of distress.
I think Steve has got it sorted, and i think the guy now regrets his stupid behaviour.
And if he does start again im going to show this bloke my rippling muscles lol! lol! lol! lol!
he came to our house tonight to apologise personally, he built up courage drinking, i was at pc so shown him pic of muscles, his reply f------- heck [sorry about f word ladies but i didnt say all of the word] the muppet offered me a whippet pup, cant breed that with a bird so no good lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:57 am

Nice one steve
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 am

Good to make him think what mite have happened theprat
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:46 am

i know its no good to you steve but at least he did come round,drink or no drink,not many people would even do that nowadays would they.so it seens to me it might have been a mistake .if it does happen again then fair enough take revenge
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 am

he thought they were wood pigeons, a lot near us, 4 were blue bars 2 chequers
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Steve, im glad i managed to scare the guy. But atleast he did come round even if he needed to have a drink first. But as Ray say's there arent meny who would have come round. It was nice of him to offer you a puppy. You never know you two may even become friends.
Did he ask any questions about your birds like where they race from ?
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm

he did offer to pay for bird but i said no ive got replacement for hen now, hen is x with wildermeesch so i got wildermeesch cock, i thought they were all jansens but x 2 of them
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm

looking forward to getting some ybs out of my new janssens steve, give them a try against my others to see if they are any good..... rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corn prices!!!!   corn prices!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

corn prices!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next