Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
1 loft candidates Emptyby David Today at 1:54 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
1 loft candidates Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
1 loft candidates Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» Weather today
1 loft candidates Emptyby David Today at 1:49 pm

» good luck weekend
1 loft candidates Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
1 loft candidates Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
1 loft candidates Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
1 loft candidates Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
1 loft candidates Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 1 loft candidates 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.1 loft candidates Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
1 loft candidates Vote_lcap1 loft candidates Voting_bar1 loft candidates Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
1 loft candidates Vote_lcap1 loft candidates Voting_bar1 loft candidates Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222669 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
1 loft candidates Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
1 loft candidates Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

1 loft candidates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:37 pm

this first pic is a yb off the hen who has bred the last 2 years finalists when paired to 2 different cocks,another new cock for her this year my best yearling ,hope you like them lads pirat pirat the pied has been adopted by my grandaughter Laughing 1 loft candidates Img_2062
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:41 pm

none of this pair will be going they are lefebre dhaenens ,the nest mateto the pied is going to a good racing loft in fact all the nest mates of the one loft ybs will be going to the same source ,nice ybs but the dams first year with me i think they will go well1 loft candidates Img_2063
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:47 pm

this pair of ybs are from my wagon wheel a racing cock who has scored many times but never won ,reliable as they come and won me a heap of pool money he is a van den bosche the dam is a lefebre dhaenen she was 2x1st and 1x2nd in the last 3 yb races then put to stock a roomy hen and these 2 monsters are gonna do some damage wherever they go ,1 of these will be going to the one loft1 loft candidates Img_2064
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:50 pm

looking good darren, all very nice healthy ybs, the 1 loft ybs looks the part ........ cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 pm

this last pair is from a de rauw sablon x lefebre dhaenen cock who raced well and won as a yb and yearling also 6th open yearling classic the dam is a frans zwol hen who was 3rd open as a yb and other turns she was a mare to trap and could had won several races but she still won 2 plus other cards ,lovely pair of ybs and 1 of these will be heading to the one loft to 1 loft candidates Img_2065
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 pm

lads theres one more yb i will get a pic tomorrow and add to the topic the sire is a nightmare and kept protecting his ybs so hard to get a pic this afternoon but will try again tomorrow ,this one is from a pair of frans zwols that were always stock the sire is from tip top x zeus meijke and the dam is from the smeulders line a pairing that frans replicted himself with great success ,personally i think the smeulders was the best cross frans brought into his family
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

Thanks for updates and the pics
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 am

barnie wrote:
Thanks for updates and the pics

your welcome colin nice to be appreciated its been difficult this year the wifes been bed ridden for a month now and its alot of work home schooling and keeping the home rolling with daily chores and breeding and seeing to other pets mind you this topic was a welcome break the mother in law came round for a few hours so i could clean out and do an up-date,i will be splitting my breeders up after this round i am sorry to anyone who i offered to breed ybs for but i just cant/dont have the time to do it atb
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:59 am

Good looking Young birds them Darren the cold spell we had doesn't seem to have bothered them at all
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 am

it did concern me a little mark but need not have worried they fed extremely well when it was down to -8 but hal seems to do ok when temps are even colder and always had that thought in the back of my mind ....atb
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:19 pm

The cold does concern me when I have eggs or young in the nest but as you say hal always breeds good youngsters with temperature's down a lot lower then we have
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:16 pm

yeah when laying that first egg they dont really cover it eh ,thats the most critical time...have you paired yet mark
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 11:01 am

the last pic ...this ones going probably my favorite of the round GB2021D03679
both parents being frans zwols its the blue barred yb 1 loft candidates Img_2066
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:13 pm

grand youngens, fingers crossed all goes well and thanks again for breeding them!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:21 pm

barnie wrote:
grand youngens, fingers crossed all goes well and thanks again for breeding them!
Same, same Very Happy Very Happy if like our little champ 93 etc Barnie Smile Smile we should hopefully be in for another good year I suspect bounce bounce once we again get to the racing stage as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 10:34 am

yes, somelovely youngsters there darren, will be a hard choice deciding who goes ...........im sure youll choose the right ones , thanks for all your hard work breeding / reraring them for the syndicate darren cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 12:03 pm

your very welcome lads and thanks for the appreciation i always notice who gives the nod every year Wink manners cost nothing eh,i really enjoy doing it for you lads so its my pleasure , our 4 have been selected and weaned over this morning ,the others went to a good racing loft yesterday and there was some real beauties that went to but we cant send them all Laughing i selected 2 cheqs and 2 blues of which are 2 cocks and 2 hens i believe ...will get a pic on later or over the weekend ,i have arranged to take them up on the 10th march they will be 36 days old as no entry allowed for birds under 35 days ,sorry to see the back of breeding this year but far to busy to give them the attention they need so will be parting birds tomorrow ,cheers fer now lads
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:31 pm

here our 4 entries 1 loft candidates Img_2067
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:28 pm

four beuties there darren, imagine if we had 4 in the final eh .......... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 pm

good to see, I'll pick the cheq, back right. You done your bit Darren, fingers crossed for their next stage of the adventure cheers .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:33 pm

cheers lads i can honestly say this is the best team i have sent yet ,fingers crossed for a little luck i honestly could not pick one specifically as they all handle lovely pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 8:34 pm

oldstrain wrote:
cheers lads i can honestly say this is the best team i have sent yet ,fingers crossed for a little luck i honestly could not pick one specifically as they all handle lovely pirat pirat pirat pirat
Long way to go etc O/S Very Happy Very Happy but going on our past strike rate as such Smile Smile all looking good at this stage bounce bounce thanks once again to the pirat pairs efforts type of thing. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 1:01 pm

4 crackers them Darren well reared as usual just hope they look after them OK
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 5:00 pm

markevans wrote:
4 crackers them Darren well reared as usual just hope they look after them OK

me too mark, they lost a load quite early on last year, if i remember right ........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:27 am

vaccinated this morning ,yes they lost a few last year it seemed it was alot of late arrivals so maybe had some problem your bound to get that at such an event due to 1500 ybs coming from different sources ,alot of modern pigeons immunity dont seem to hold up these days ,have selected my stock on the back of it plus race results so hopefully ? ,we will see .... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 loft candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 loft candidates   1 loft candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

1 loft candidates
Page 1 of 1