Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Welcome Weakestlink Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome Weakestlink 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome Weakestlink Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Welcome Weakestlink Vote_lcapWelcome Weakestlink Voting_barWelcome Weakestlink Vote_rcap 
David
Welcome Weakestlink Vote_lcapWelcome Weakestlink Voting_barWelcome Weakestlink Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome Weakestlink Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome Weakestlink Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome Weakestlink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Welcome Weakestlink Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 11:07 am

welcome tothe forum weakestlink, we look forward to any input you may have ......... bom
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:56 pm

David wrote:
welcome tothe forum weakestlink, we look forward to any input you may have ......... bom
Same, same Very Happy Very Happy weak or strong here etc weakestlink Smile Smile matters little in the end I suggest bounce bounce if you have the simple gift of possible putting your fingers to work here with your every day thoughts & experiences as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 pm

beat you to it this time knackered, glad to see you back ........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:53 pm

David wrote:
beat you to it this time knackered,  glad to see you back ........ Very Happy
True Smile Smile Had other matters here thou David Wink Wink thanks to you etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyeslol! lol! lol! mindset just wasn't in the right place type of thing with the worry here with what I had somehow become Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:46 pm

yes welcome,

hello Ray! doncaster getting nearer
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:50 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
beat you to it this time knackered,  glad to see you back ........ Very Happy
True Smile Smile Had other matters here thou David Wink Wink thanks to you etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyeslol! lol! lol! mindset just wasn't in the right place type of thing with the worry here with what I had somehow become Smile Smile. cheers

sounds a similar sinario to the philip schofield caper knackered........ Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:51 pm

barnie wrote:
yes welcome,

will you be going colin .....?
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:05 pm

David wrote:
barnie wrote:
yes welcome,

yes david, friday till sunday, need a break pal
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:48 pm

barnie wrote:
David wrote:
barnie wrote:
yes welcome,

yes david, friday till sunday, need a break pal

enjoy the weekend break colin ........ cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:34 am

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 am

Yes I am going to donny..can't wait . We go to as many as possible. Love it . Its like Xmas day to us lol
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:35 am

peel bros wrote:
Yes I am going to donny..can't wait . We go to as many as possible.  Love it . Its like Xmas day to us lol

Same here, can't beat a weekend away at a good show, like you I love the excitement, everyone buzzing about getting stuff, this and that, new pigeons in boxes, and dreaming of their plans for next year and how it will be better than this season............
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 am

Exactly, that's what it's all about roll on next season
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:35 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes I am going to donny..can't wait . We go to as many as possible.  Love it . Its like Xmas day to us lol
Must be a good day out etc Ray Very Happy Very Happy if up there with Xmas as such Wink Wink Must admit  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I've often dreamed, in my dream type moments here of somehow finding my way to Blackpool. One of those Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bucket list type moments, that just will never happen here for me unfortunately  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:20 pm

Get yourself there ...Its great , well we think so
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:55 pm

peel bros wrote:
Get yourself there ...Its great , well we think so
I would Smile Smile if I could type of thing etc Ray Wink Wink 2nd thoughts thou lol! lol! lol! with my new found reputation here bounce bounce thanks to David Very Happy Very Happy I just don't quite know now, if I could stand all the strange type looks I would receive there  lol!  lol!  lol! Wink Wink That's it  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes work time here now bounce  bounce with all our storm damage of recent times, free wood every where on offer too be had  Very Happy  Very Happy & there is nothing better I like than free type wood for my lovely polluting  fire here  Smile  Smile . cheers:
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 11:25 pm

Well hopefully I will see you there ond day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Weakestlink   Welcome Weakestlink Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Weakestlink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Fancy and Show Pigeons-
Jump to: