Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 9 van reet yb for sale
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby fortyfathomsaquatics@gmai Yesterday at 10:41 am

» Weather today
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 8:16 am

» Good Morning
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 8:15 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Vote_lcapHow’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Voting_barHow’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Vote_lcapHow’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Voting_barHow’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
barnie
fortyfathomsaquatics@gmai
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1304 registered users
The newest registered user is fortyfathomsaquatics@gmai

Our users have posted a total of 223899 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

How’s the breeding going

Go down 
+6
Knackered
MISTY
barnie
David
George & Morgan
markevans
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:49 pm

just one yb in the nest and a pair of eggs that's it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:53 pm

fancier who bought 8 ybs last week calling to collect more ybs tomorrow, direct from me and cutting out elimar ..... pirat
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:56 pm

good idea David good luck
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:58 pm

left my number with corn shop this morning also......he said a fancier was in earlier asking if he knew anyone who sells young birds as he had had flyaways and needed to replace them ...... pirat
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 7:49 pm

Worked out pretty well David when things looked dodgy in the beginning.

Bit late to keep paired up me thinks.

Glad things worked out well.

Pity racing appears to be a bit iffy.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:32 pm

hopefully these will be the last lot misty, most are on plastic eggs who havnt got ybs in the nest , will just need to keep a watch on them so none lay and hatch them ........
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:26 am

Body moult in full swing now......

How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 34462710
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:33 am

that's a good idea how do yo keep the birds out of it Colin
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:42 am

i don't george, just have to change the water 2 or 3 times a day for the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:45 am

is it one part of a drinker or feeder
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:19 pm

drinker george
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 6:29 pm

Funny thing with open hole for both young and old, you see very few feathers in the loft.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2023 8:04 pm

Seen a few buildings where townies reside including churches never seen piles of feathers yet they have used the buildings for years.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 12:19 pm

barnie wrote:
i don't george, just have to change the water 2 or 3 times a day for the next week or so.
Not knocking it etc Colin Smile Smile but always preferred my water drinkers here, well off the floor type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes baby time Very Happy Very Happy just put a ladder in for them type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes found over time  lol!  lol!  lol! the smart ones soon learn  Wink  Wink what's, what. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:09 am

was not sure about the eggs under the broken wing hen but see this morning one has hatched it is staying 100%
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:16 am

is that it for breeding now then george ...?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 11:22 am

Had a decent breeding season George and a nice way to end it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 11:47 am

thanks misty and yes David for breeding
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 12:39 pm

me too when these 10 in the nest have gone, rough guess is a couple of weeks and then i can split the cocks and hens up ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 1:11 pm

MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Mine was all over the place here Misty, actually Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes truth be told here now. But then Wink Wink it all started in a rather chaotic fashion/way here I'm affraid breeding wise, thanks Smile Smile to my neighbour down the back off me here, when he cut down all his large Cyprus trees back in January etc which were all actually all hanging over my pigeon lofts as such. End of this weekend thou Very Happy  Very Happy when my last round go across from my 16 pairs here I will have 70 odd youngsters from 3 rounds ready to go, hopefully  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when the races start here next month Wink Wink if I can somehow sort out a club that will have me of sorts Wink Wink & also a clock, after 4 years in retirement mode. Which actually, strangely enough lol! lol! lol! is another tale for another day here I'm affraid as it's well past my bedtime down here now Smile Smile. Final note  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes George  Very Happy  Very Happy being your senior here Wink  Wink & if I can somehow front up again race wise & maybe make a complete fool/**** of myself, maybe something you perhaps maybe could also consider now maybe  Smile  Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 2:32 pm

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Mine was all over the place here Misty, actually Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes truth be told here now. But then Wink Wink it all started in a rather chaotic fashion/way here I'm affraid breeding wise, thanks Smile Smile to my neighbour down the back off me here, when he cut down all his large Cyprus trees back in January etc which were all actually all hanging over my pigeon lofts as such. End of this weekend thou Very Happy  Very Happy when my last round go across from my 16 pairs here I will have 70 odd youngsters from 3 rounds ready to go, hopefully  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when the races start here next month Wink Wink if I can somehow sort out a club that will have me of sorts Wink Wink & also a clock, after 4 years in retirement mode. Which actually, strangely enough lol! lol! lol! is another tale for another day here I'm affraid as it's well past my bedtime down here now Smile Smile. Final note  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes George  Very Happy  Very Happy being your senior here Wink  Wink & if I can somehow front up again race wise & maybe make a complete fool/**** of myself, maybe something you perhaps maybe could also

consider now maybe  Smile  Smile.  cheers

All the very best wishes Knackered.

Just wish I could have another go, nothing like the anticipation looking skywards for a bunch of feathers diving home from a great height.

Of course one likes to win, however, I got as much pleasure seeing the last one come diving in as the first, often had to wait some time for the last one but well worth it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 9:36 am

well pleased this morning hen with broken wing has 2 ybs
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 12:21 pm

Great pity about the wing George but should make no difference as long as the young get fed well.

Thought you were cutting down though.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 12:25 pm

yes misty have too many not bred of raced bird
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:54 am

i am really missing the pigeons this year its not quite the same not racing but alfie comes first ,the one lofts kept the fire burning for a while ,but my old mates return may have re-ignited a spark Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How’s the breeding going    How’s the breeding going  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

How’s the breeding going
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next