Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:12 pm

» Good Morning
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:10 pm

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

» RPRA Auction ...
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)  past and present eyes  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. past and present eyes  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Vote_lcap past and present eyes  - Page 2 Voting_bar past and present eyes  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Vote_lcap past and present eyes  - Page 2 Voting_bar past and present eyes  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1303 registered users
The newest registered user is Tumbler

Our users have posted a total of 223893 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
 past and present eyes  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

past and present eyes

Go down 
+2
MISTY
George & Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

past and present eyes  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:54 pm

barnie wrote:
True story: I knew someone who bought a one eyed hen from Louella at Blackpool solely because it had a "good eye", dont know if it bred anything any good.

If truth be told barnie there are some wonderful stories that could be recounted in every aspect of our sport,some wonderful, some disappointing through to sad.

That is what makes it tick.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 12:08 am

barnie wrote:
morgan has a knack for photography i'd say, even at a younger age.
Certainly does Very Happy Very Happy apparently. Makes me look rather foolish here & inept etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid Colin Wink Wink End of the day Smile Smile George should be proud I suggest, as we all know by his general work ethic he never will be a waster type adding nothing to our society as such, like many unfortunately choose these days. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 12:27 am

MISTY wrote:
barnie wrote:
True story: I knew someone who bought a one eyed hen from Louella at Blackpool solely because it had a "good eye", dont know if it bred anything any good.

If truth be told barnie there are some wonderful stories that could be recounted in every aspect of our sport,some wonderful, some disappointing through  to sad.

That is what makes it tick.

Regards.
One of the mysteries here on our site I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that one Misty Very Happy Very Happy etc. Many Phantom types abound here behind the scene as you know & choose not to post anything about anything Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sadly. When in basic terms lol! lol! lol! they could perhaps quite easily, if inclined  bounce  bounce write a best seller book about two flies walking up a wall type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suspect, maybe Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:26 am

you cant beat a pirat now can you cheers lol! good to see morgan giving his grandad a hand
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:53 pm

oldstrain wrote:
you cant beat a pirat now can you cheers lol! good to see morgan giving his grandad a hand
 lol!  lol!  lol! Blame David for that one etc O/S Wink Wink I suggest. You let the boat folk types in here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with open arms Very Happy Very Happy & the promise of many freebees as such for life bounce bounce your bound to get one or two Enigmatic types souls in at the end of the day I somehow suspect. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:04 pm

6 let me know if i repeat a eye past and present eyes  - Page 2 20200811
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:25 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
6 let me know if i repeat a eye past and present eyes  - Page 2 20200811
Matters little if you have George Smile Smile all helps in the end keep the wheel here turning type thing from my perspective. End of the day, do you somehow use an eye glass there in any way shape or form at times when perhaps judging your birds for their future potential stock quality. Now  Very Happy  Very Happy we know  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes out there  lol!  lol!  lol! we have many God like figures, in an Eye sign sense  bounce  bounce just wondering & a wee bit curious  bounce  bounce do you have a favourite one by any chance Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:28 pm

Darren gifted me a good pair of glasses with attached light
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:52 pm

What I do is, with the photographs like Georges of the eyes George posts or any other photograph of eyes is.

Bring the photograph as close to my eye as possible by moving the laptop towards
my eye and moving it forwards and backwards, bringing the eye closer then further away, if done properly you can see different aspects of the eye more cleary.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:55 pm

7   different eye from others

past and present eyes  - Page 2 10310
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:58 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
Darren gifted me a good pair of glasses with attached  light
Helpful Smile Smile I hope George Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 pm

George & Morgan wrote:

That is a nice eye George.

Just do what I suggested George, bring the eye backwards and forwards.

You will see a faint violet colour in the colouration circle.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 pm

8 this is the eye of the Dr ch cock top left

past and present eyes  - Page 2 20210613
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:32 pm

good clear photos george, i like this last eye, maybe because most of mine are pearl type flat grey and pink eyes:
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:48 pm

George & Morgan wrote:

i like this eye george, any info on the bird ...? i agree with colin, very nice and clear photos .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:30 pm

David wrote:
George & Morgan wrote:

i like this eye george, any info on the bird ...?  i agree with colin, very nice and clear photos .
Always say here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a eye is a eye type thing Wink Wink could be unique maybe Very Happy Very Happy or it could also be even utter rubbish etc bounce bounce I'm affraid unless one knows what story may just actually perhaps be behind it type thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:23 am

[quote="Knackered"]
David wrote:
George & Morgan wrote:

i like this eye george, any info on the bird ...?  i agree with colin, very nice and clear photos .

Agree Knackered, could be that of a dummy, but according to the theory the best one so far.

Would rather have a loft full of those than the incipid ones, this one is more like the Arden eyes.

Funny thing is I found the Janssens had many pearl eyed and they were not a bad breed at winning.

As said previously, alright for a bit of fun, basket the true guide.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:32 am

it is for fun misty

past and present eyes  - Page 2 20200910
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:41 am

d past and present eyes  - Page 2 20210810
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:36 am

One thing for sure George they are very good clear photos, and just show the multitude of different eyes.

The one thing missing that would make sense is what the pigeons have actually done,won or bred winners etc;

Maybe then a wake up call for the enthusiasts.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:44 am

misty they are photos Morgan took for me do it matter what they done i'm just showing some photos  that Morgan took that's it no more topic finished let's go back to the weather and good morning
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:10 am

George & Morgan wrote:
misty they are photos Morgan took for me do it matter what they done i'm just showing some photos  that Morgan took that's it no more topic finished let's go back to the weather and good morning

Morgan has done a great job George, better than many I have seen done by those who make a living out of it, no air brushing either, and at a young age.

But it would be interesting in a pigeon racing sense if performance could be allied to each eye.

Just as simple as that.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 8:02 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
George & Morgan wrote:

Agree Knackered, could be that of a dummy, but according to the theory the best one so far.

Would rather have a loft full of those than the incipid ones, this one is more like the Arden  eyes.

Funny thing is I found the Janssens had many pearl eyed and they were not a bad breed at winning.

As said previously, alright for a bit of fun, basket the true guide.

Regards.
Must be 30 odd years here now Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (still, remember it like yesterday) since my day out with the Ardens type thing etc. All peas from the same pod Smile Smile eye wise, when trying to choose what to buy. Didn't help me I'm affraid when a 100 were the same, same type thing in general body colour & then eye design as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:25 pm

good pics well done morgan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 1:10 pm

they are good picures darren, as good as the ones in the books done by "professionals"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

past and present eyes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next