Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
 past and present eyes  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:12 pm

» Good Morning
 past and present eyes  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:10 pm

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Today at 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Today at 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

» RPRA Auction ...
 past and present eyes  Emptyby David Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)  past and present eyes  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. past and present eyes  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
 past and present eyes  Vote_lcap past and present eyes  Voting_bar past and present eyes  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
 past and present eyes  Vote_lcap past and present eyes  Voting_bar past and present eyes  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1303 registered users
The newest registered user is Tumbler

Our users have posted a total of 223893 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
 past and present eyes  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
 past and present eyes  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

past and present eyes

Go down 
+2
MISTY
George & Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

past and present eyes  Empty
PostSubject: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 pm

start a new topic some photos were taken when Morgan was 10 years old
first one a lovely hen but turned out barren

past and present eyes  Receiv14
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:20 pm

Nice eye George, wish I had taken some photos of the Ardens eyes, excellent eyes according to the theory but some of the dummies amongst them had the best eye sign according to the theory.

If it was easy would not be interesting.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:22 pm

just started the topic for a bit of fun as have lots of photos David can you remove the topic please
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 10:12 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
just started the topic for a bit of fun don't take it serious  misty
Smile Smile On the fairness side George Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile to all sides  Smile  Smile  talking waffle/taking photos about eye sign etc bounce bounce is really no different in the end to talking about any theory out there in a pigeon sense from my perspective here. Name any theory Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes floating around in a pigeon sense & it's quite easy to shoot it down in flames to a certain degree I found bounce bounce at times, if one simply handles a multitude of winners from many different type back grounds as such. Now Very Happy Very Happy just to prove my point here maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could you perhaps suggest bounce bounce how many theory perfect type birds finished up as simple fertilizer somehow in the end each year in your Up North Combine as an example, when they could only come up in the end with 300 odd birds there for a 500 odd mile race, which should have been a classic type event I suggest with a large entry when one considers they have over 20 odd federations apparently involved in their general structure by what I saw recently on race day.  cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 10:23 pm

it was to comment on the eye not about what wins races
David can you please remove the topic thanks
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:15 am

George & Morgan wrote:
Ok Very Happy Very Happy don't get upset now  Smile  Smile  you know George Wink Wink one thing leads to another type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes at times here Smile Smile if looking for a pleasing report card thou for your bird's eye Smile Smile I'm quite happy to say if honest it's quite a nice eye as such bounce bounce but then maybe all a bit pointless to a degree I suggest, if the bird was barren unfortunately  & didn't in the end breed anything of consequence as such for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 9:32 am

Knackered wrote:
George & Morgan wrote:
Ok Very Happy Very Happy don't get upset now  Smile  Smile  you know George Wink Wink one thing leads to another type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes at times here Smile Smile if looking for a pleasing report card thou for your bird's eye Smile Smile I'm quite happy to say if honest it's quite a nice eye as such bounce bounce but then maybe all a bit pointless to a degree I suggest, if the bird was barren unfortunately  & didn't in the end breed anything of consequence as such for you. cheers

You did not make it clear George as to your intentions regarding the eyes.

One can only comment when they know the question.

As I said it is a photograph of a nice eye.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 10:21 am

thought i did misty
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 am

morgan has a knack for photography i'd say, even at a younger age.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 11:31 am

Colin thought i would show them to get a topic going but only on the eye
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 1:05 pm

any more eye photos george ...? ive lost all my photos when i got a new laptop Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 1:10 pm

loads David just want to show them that's all
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:15 pm

Whatever turns you on George, could compare the eyes of today with those long ago and see if there has been any obvious changes.

There are plenty of todays eyes to use as a comparison.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:31 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
Colin thought i would show them to get a topic going but only on the eye

stick some of your favourites up George, bit of interest for sure and I'll look through my birds to see if I have any similar eyes and look into how they've raced by comparrison.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:41 pm

this is the eye of a van reet bird

past and present eyes  _2019012
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:57 pm

Like this one George.

Bring the eye very close and then move it back, the eye sign is then clearer as if
the iris had come and gone as it were, do it few times.

Hard to explain.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 3:00 pm

2nd photo

past and present eyes  20190910
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 3:09 pm

past and present eyes  119r-512

for me this is good
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 3:32 pm

past and present eyes  20221111
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 3:58 pm

no 4 looks much the same as decent breeding hen I have
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Still like the Van Reet best.

Regards.

Last edited by MISTY on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:44 pm

5 this is eye of a yb

past and present eyes  20220925
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:41 pm

Decent eye but lots like it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:28 pm

MISTY wrote:
Decent eye but lots like it.

Regards.
Smile Smile millions Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes over the years I would say Wink Wink But then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we know bounce bounce no two eyes exactly the same type thing. Nature just doesn't work that way. End of the day Very Happy Very Happy let the discussion here continue Wink Wink & I will just continue on my merry way here as normal bounce bounce Waiting Very Happy Very Happy for that one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  who somehow maybe turns up on auction day at a typical thoroughbred type sale Smile Smile with an eye glass, as their God  Smile  Smile & is prepared to spend millions & millions at times on a purchase there etc Wink Wink for something that more times than not on average will be a complete & utter dud in the end game from my experience over many years  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:46 pm

True story: I knew someone who bought a one eyed hen from Louella at Blackpool solely because it had a "good eye", dont know if it bred anything any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: past and present eyes     past and present eyes  Empty

Back to top Go down

past and present eyes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next