Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
red mite control  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
red mite control  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
red mite control  Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
red mite control  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
red mite control  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
red mite control  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
red mite control  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
red mite control  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
red mite control  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) red mite control  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.red mite control  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
red mite control  Vote_lcapred mite control  Voting_barred mite control  Vote_rcap 
David
red mite control  Vote_lcapred mite control  Voting_barred mite control  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
red mite control  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
red mite control  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

red mite control

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 pm

i have used this for few years
http://www.diatomx.co.uk/
just thought i would share
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:16 pm

thanks for the info steve, will pass this on to the fancier i was telling you about.............its something which i havnt given much thought to in the past.
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm

i can say it works for me
i had big problem for years with red mite
not any more

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 pm

what sort of problems did you get steve ...?
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

had red mite bad down here
always have
dont know why
but seems to be a problem down this way
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:32 pm

but how was it effectig the birds....? what signs did you see?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Steve showed us this in the chat, looks good stuff, kills the mites without chemicals and he can vouch for it that it works.
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 am

looks good steve and a reasonable price....
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

david birds where covered in the mites if you go in loft during darkness with a torch you,ll get the shock of your life if you look in the nests and on the birds
these little gits are feedng on your birds during the nite

yes pete i paid 30quid for a big bucket of it few years ago and still got loads left
so i thought it was a good buy
and its used in poultry farms the farmer i got mine of also reckons it works on worms aswell (but i havnt tried it for worms )
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:44 pm

yes steve it does kill worms and destroys worm eggs,i know a guy that has about 60 chickens and he swears by it and has been using it for years
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm

steve b wrote:
david birds where covered in the mites if you go in loft during darkness with a torch you,ll get the shock of your life if you look in the nests and on the birds
these little gits are feedng on your birds during the nite

yes pete i paid 30quid for a big bucket of it few years ago and still got loads left
so i thought it was a good buy
and its used in poultry farms the farmer i got mine of also reckons it works on worms aswell (but i havnt tried it for worms )

thanks steve, interesting info as i didnt know this............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

red mite control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mite control    red mite control  Empty

Back to top Go down

red mite control
Page 1 of 1