Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Louella Certificate of origin Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Louella Certificate of origin 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Louella Certificate of origin Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Louella Certificate of origin Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Louella Certificate of origin Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Louella Certificate of origin Vote_lcapLouella Certificate of origin Voting_barLouella Certificate of origin Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Louella Certificate of origin Vote_lcapLouella Certificate of origin Voting_barLouella Certificate of origin Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Louella Certificate of origin

Go down 
+4
Don Webb
peel bros
oldstrain
Paul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

Louella Certificate of origin Empty
PostSubject: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Having a look at the louella site as Im thinking about buying a pair but there offering for sale, birds with 'certificate of origin' for £35 but thats all they show, does anyone know what these birds are, or am I being stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm

it means you get a certificate to say wat breed the bird is and where its from but no pedigree if you want a pedigree with the bird the price starts from £40 up,hope this is of some help to you
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

yes paul your being stupid...lol
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Paul wrote:
Having a look at the louella site as Im thinking about buying a pair but there offering for sale, birds with 'certificate of origin' for £35 but thats all they show, does anyone know what these birds are, or am I being stupid lol!

Paul if you want anything from Louellas go there and see what your buying first mate

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

i agree with darren paul, a certificate of origin is to verify what breed the bird is.........not like a written out pedigree of the parents/grandparents.

i dont think you are stupid buying from louella, weve had some good birds from them in the past.........why are you thinking of buying from them paul, is it a certain breed you are after ?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

DAVID wrote:
i agree with darren paul, a certificate of origin is to verify what breed the bird is.........not like a written out pedigree of the parents/grandparents.

i dont think you are stupid buying from louella, weve had some good birds from them in the past.........why are you thinking of buying from them paul, is it a certain breed you are after ?

Yes will agree with you David when there dad was alive but now it's all about money with the sons as i said best to ggo to louella's and buy as you see them
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:49 pm

y/bs are ggg grandsons off good stock, best are old birds that are about 8 to 10 years old closer to best of breed, some on offer at times at greatly reduced prices, might only get 1 or 2 years breeding but some are sons/daughters or grandchildren
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:57 pm

i think you can still get decent pigeons from louella, and as we all know nothing is guaranteed when you buy birds from anywhere...........no one can tell you for definate a pigeon will win, so if you breed a few decent ybs off older stock you cant complain.

personnally tho, if these birds i have are no good after racing them and testing them, i will study who is winning with what birds and buy from them if possible..........but certainly go for the best proven lines i can.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Very Happy I bought a bird from louella when I first started back 2 years ago, it was 35 quid delbar. It was meant to be for a feeder as I was short on birds and it was cheap, turned out it bred excellant birds 2 winners in 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm

steve1952 wrote:
y/bs are ggg grandsons off good stock, best are old birds that are about 8 to 10 years old closer to best of breed, some on offer at times at greatly reduced prices, might only get 1 or 2 years breeding but some are sons/daughters or grandchildren

Your spot on there Steve
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

paul i was only joking ,your not stupid for buying from them at all.loke i said i was just agreeing with you for a bit fun ,you know me lol.......you might hit lucky like when you buy any pigeon from anywhere as we all know.....plus like i,ve told you before i can breed you a good team of ybs any time your want for nothing,you can,t get cheaper than that can you
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:09 pm

I know Ray, I know what your like lol! , Im looking to get a distance strain so I can have a decent go at Bourges in a few years, I didnt think that you concentrated at that distance, thought you and barry were more short to middle distance,
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

yes we are but we are going back to the distance races as well
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm

what do you consider a good distance strain ray.....?
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:51 am

Paul wrote:

why go to louella shortly therewill be later bred y/bs from good quality stock for sale
at around that prices and they will be a lot closer to the winners there is only 2 types of birds the ones that score the ones that breed the others eat corn and crap what the belgies call soup pigeons take your time and pick your loft there are many good distance men aroound watch the results JMO
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:57 pm

DINKYDOO wrote:
Paul wrote:

why go to louella shortly therewill be later bred y/bs from good quality stock for sale
at around that prices and they will be a lot closer to the winners there is only 2 types of birds the ones that score the ones that breed the others eat corn and crap what the belgies call soup pigeons take your time and pick your loft there are many good distance men aroound watch the results JMO

even tho im not opposed to buying off louella, i think this advise from dinky is good.......
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Agree in a way david, but almost every advert in the racing pigeon boasts of 'great' pigeons off all winners, but they all cant be good so its a gamble whichever pigeon you buy.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Paul wrote:
Agree in a way david, but almost every advert in the racing pigeon boasts of 'great' pigeons off all winners, but they all cant be good so its a gamble whichever pigeon you buy.

yes very true paul....i often think the same myself. every advert claims to have "the best" and most of the time its just clever wording and a fancy advert..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louella Certificate of origin   Louella Certificate of origin Empty

Back to top Go down

Louella Certificate of origin
Page 1 of 1