Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) chichester peregrines - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.chichester peregrines - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Vote_lcapchichester peregrines - Page 5 Voting_barchichester peregrines - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Vote_lcapchichester peregrines - Page 5 Voting_barchichester peregrines - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

chichester peregrines

Go down 
+17
seanl
Rudderfett
Pigeon Penney
Mick
IANYOUNG
littlehen
Rene A
Paul
Alex
chris perry
oldstrain
highflyerboy
David
wraggy
birdy2011
stormqueen
bikesfred54
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

chichester peregrines - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Na, maybe we just got off on wrong foot.
But in all honesty, pigeons and hawks together scratch
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 pm

O well lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Just to show there's no hard feelings here's something I did earlier this year about nest looting.
chichester peregrines - Page 5 Kestrel_with_food_by_gyto-d3jn399
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Nice lol weres the gun haha
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 pm

I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDNT POST ON HERE BUT HERE I AM AGAIN.
Yes Gary a bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing i fully agree and thats why i posted on here to help try and educate a few of the people on here .
I honestly do have pigeons i bought 2 pairs of show tipplers two weeks ago and that is my motive for this forum , i want to gain more knowledge about fancy breeds and loft equipment . My Garden is 175 ft long and Goshawk/Falcon avaries are at opposite ends to my pigeon shed. My friend owns a harrishawk and has it tethered to a perch just a few metres from his loft ill ask him to get a pic but the pigeons fly in and out with it sat there , they ignore each other .
I will never condone the culling of raptors and i dont want to be associated with this , ive tried to join a fancy pigeon forum to leave you all to it and they have denied me access they probably think im too much trouble ....
I just hope that ive got through to someone that raptors arent mindless killers that do it for the hell of it and they are not SOLEY to blame.

Ps i used the word propaganda only because it was used against me if you read back through the thread .
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:26 pm

ivslakad that is the mindless idotic behaviour that worries me that is a European Kestrel (Falco Tinninculus) it has a diest of mice worms insects and probably an exceptionally rare sparrow in the breeding season . YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON THAT NEEDS EDUCATING YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Right please tell me how a captive bred raptor is the same as a wild bred raptor coz in the wild a eagle owl wouldn't be best friends in the with a falcon yet if they were both captive bred they be ok with eachother
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

As a pigeon fancier, I am also a dedicated conservationist. But over the past 15 years, it seems much has been done to preserve birds of prey. Now it seems that the situation is getting out of control. As once upon a time to get even a glimpse of a hawk, you would have to go into the countryside. But now this is not the case, as farming practices have changed, the hawk population has increased dramatically, without the the need of the RSPB.
Now that the countryside in some areas has become overpopulated, many have turned to living in the suburbs.
How would you feel if one day you was flying your bird and suddenly, you heard a shot your bird fell from the sky and unless you had a locator attached, you couldn't find it. How would you then feel.
Multiply this feeling by 30.
This is how pigeon fanciers feel.
Some of our best stock birds cost us thousands of pounds each, plus years of selective breeding.
Imagine, you have finally bred a family of birds that can win races.
Suddenly, if your lucky your bird arrives home late from a race, with talon marks on its back, or as I have had in the past, it's crop ripped open.
I think we have a right to vent our anger.
That's all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 pm

penny pigeon, i thought you wernt going to post here again.....? scratch

secondly im not suprised you are not welcome on any other pigeon forums as it seems your main topic of conversation is in favour of raptors/bops etc, and very little to do with pigeon keeping.........

i suggest you keep the raptor talk for your raptor forums, and your pigeon talk for the pigeon forums......then maybe pigeon fanciers might not take offence towards you..........

pigeon fanciers do not need "educating" about the raptor problems, they see it nearly every day most of them...........
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

your so polite david but wouldnt it have been quicker just to say put a sock in it lol
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:19 pm

lmfao g Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
your so polite david but wouldnt it have been quicker just to say put a sock in it lol

im a very polite person graham................... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Diplomatic lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 pm

till she gets her talons into you david lol
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:44 pm

chichester peregrines - Page 5 253494_10150270356218162_714073161_8769572_8274042_n1
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:45 pm

probley only say its a townie
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Pigeon Penney wrote:
ivslakad that is the mindless idotic behaviour that worries me that is a European Kestrel (Falco Tinninculus) it has a diest of mice worms insects and probably an exceptionally rare sparrow in the breeding season . YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON THAT NEEDS EDUCATING YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

cant say that about our chris hes loverly
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 pm

It's mine. affraid
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Pigeon Penney wrote:

cant say that about our chris hes a lovely lad
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Pigeon Penney wrote:
thats not nice keep your opinion to yourself pigeonpenny people might think the same about you . scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 pm

[quote="Pigeon Penney"]ivslakad that is the mindless idotic behaviour that worries me that is a European Kestrel (Falco Tinninculus) it has a diest of mice worms insects and probably an exceptionally rare sparrow in the breeding season . YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON THAT NEEDS EDUCATING YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad [/quote

i think theres only one idiot on this topic and its you penney do you honestly exspect to come onto a pigeon site spouting the crap you have without even knowing the full facts about the impact raptors have on pigeon racing and trying to cover up the amount of raptor activity thats out there and trying to gather support for your crazy scheme to aquire free falcons out of the nest Laughing get real ffs will you .....and as for wanting info on pigeons i have not seen a single post yet from you stateing this..... cyclops ]
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Old strain, i didnt say it to aquire any free birds im a Gos flyer through and through , falcons dont interest me like that the only reason i posted it was to honestly try to get some sort of resolution something realisitic you can protest for , fact is youll never geta cull that was my post but then some people posted idiotic suggestions FACT.
Plus just because i havent posted asking for help and info doesnt mean i cannot get it off old threads on forums does it ?

I never wished to cause trouble and i can see why people are angry and dont like bops , it does not excuse the breaking of the law
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

breaking of the law lol what law the laws so f****d up ya probley get a longer sentance for killing a bop that ya would mugging some old lady or running someone over
hawks kill fact and the more they breed the more birds go from the gardens
its got worse each year but the rspb dont see it like that cus there so bloody blind i bet most that work there couldnt name a dozen birds in the wild if they seen um
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 pm

rob...history is littered with people taking the law into their own hands when the law is one sided and it is.........their will be a cull one day for sure but whether thats to late for pigeon pastimes is another matter
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Look in the late 60's and 70's. Gamekeepers shot them for fun. The law were unable to enforce it. People will just loot their nests and export the birds. It happens a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

chichester peregrines
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next