Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Rioting all over the country now... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Rioting all over the country now... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Rioting all over the country now... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Rioting all over the country now... Vote_lcapRioting all over the country now... Voting_barRioting all over the country now... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Rioting all over the country now... Vote_lcapRioting all over the country now... Voting_barRioting all over the country now... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Rioting all over the country now... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Rioting all over the country now... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Rioting all over the country now...

Go down 
+4
birdy2011
chris perry
Alex
David
8 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rioting all over the country now... Empty
PostSubject: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am

seems there are riots all over the country now, looting and causing damage etc.......its just and excuse to to go thieving..........nothing to do with some lad getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 am

its just who can steal the most No not good atall No No No discraceful to be honest. nothing to do with protests just troublemakers with an opportunity to do what they want and what they want to do is smash things up....i for one dont want anything to do with it atall and not get involved
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 am

back in the eighties i was a security guard on a building site in handsworth during the riots then, boy was i scared sitting in my portakabin with a three foot scaff bar next to me. these idiots are just doing it now for the fact that they can loot shops and steal goods.

i work 10 sometimes 12 hours a day, i've grafted , sweated and along the way earnt respect from work mates and customers ,what have these nasty little dick heads done to earn the 'RESPECT BLUD' that they crave so badly? thought so sod all.

these guys are not a reflection of our socierty nor our country they are a reflection of the gutter in which they live and will die in, be glad we are so much better than them.

the one thing that makes me mad in all this is the fact that you have coppers on the ground doing there best, and who's telling them what to do in a command post somewere, an high ranking officer next to a barrister and a member of liberty covering there arses in case the government gets sued Mad
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

your right chris just seen that silly idiot of a home seccurity on tv
evey question ashed she went round the houses ill make sure the police have all they need to stop this lol in one area there were hundreds looting not a copper in sight
will you use water cannon she was ask answer we need cumunity to help
will you bring in the army answer we need the comunity to help
peopel will be took to court lmao yeah public disorder offence 50 quid fine
its a joke mate

what they waiting for more deaths this isnt over by a long way and by the weekend it will spread way beyond london its already starting
get the army in leave them to control it give them thugs a good kicking they will soon go then words from some fat cat is laughed at
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 am

did anyone notice when they showed pictures of no 10 downing street there were no police out side the doors as normal thats how short police man power is now
and they want another 20% cut pmsl i can see the olimpic games getting taken off us and cancled there wont be any football this weekend it just mindless thugs
as chris says life emerging from the gutters
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

i agree chris, these imigrants are totally different to the english man, they have a massive chip on their shoulders for some unknown reason and this is how they live, by the law of the jungle..........you can put them i high paid jobs, put a suit on them and even teach them to speak like us, but at the end of the day just because a dog is born in a stable, it doesnt make it a horse does it............ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

im off to one tonight in wellingborough starts at 2-3pm
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

lvlasked wrote:
im off to one tonight in wellingborough starts at 2-3pm

just about sums up your mentallity then chris
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

yep why not bollocks mate govement take every single person for a ride and steals what they can off every single person to line there pockets they dont do fuck all for the country
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

starting a riots going to do nothing either. businesses will up the prices even more just to sort the damage out
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm

good job im working on my loft insted then Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

so then chris a man is now dead shot during the riots had this been your brother or son would you still want to suport such mindless act s i think not so befor you talk about things like this i suguest you re think next time it could be one of yours grow up
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:21 pm

well theres people at war for years lost there lives for what ??? oil ??? land ??? and do the govement give a rats arss why there out there ??? NO ..... do these soilders get out when they come back to there own country NO... do they get help when they lose a arm or leg ect ???? do they heck they all get pissed on coz the govement dont give a dam unless its lining there pockets with cash
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 pm

irespective of what a rapacious bunch most people are when put in a position where by they can take advantage we cannot live in total anarchy no food in the supermarkets neighbours at war with eachother people vulnerable in there own homes the list would be endless and no quality of life whatsoever its no joking matter we have had to take in my wifes grandmother who is 88 as she lives on the doorstep of where the bristol riot took place and as i type this reply they have already embarked on a second night of violence this woman has worked all her life and has lived in the same home for over 50 years how anyone can remotely condone this behaviour is beyond me study
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Lets put it this way all the ones they catch should be shipped over to AFGAN and made to fight along side the true heroes of this country, then you would see the tosses all stay in doors scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

David wrote:
seems there are riots all over the country now, looting and causing damage etc.......its just and excuse to to go thieving..........nothing to do with some lad getting shot.

totally agree david, just excuses to thieve, this countrys a soft touch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rioting all over the country now...   Rioting all over the country now... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rioting all over the country now...
Page 1 of 1