Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Matrix............??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Matrix............??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Matrix............??? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Matrix............??? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Matrix............??? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Matrix............??? Vote_lcapMatrix............??? Voting_barMatrix............??? Vote_rcap 
David
Matrix............??? Vote_lcapMatrix............??? Voting_barMatrix............??? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Matrix............??? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Matrix............??? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Matrix............???

Go down 
+3
Alex
lvlasked
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Matrix............??? Empty
PostSubject: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:57 pm

cant get any matrix from anywhere, been to my regular two corn supplies and they havnt any, they cant say when the new supplies will be coming either..........i know some say matrix is a big con, and to some degree i agree with them, but ive not had any for nearly a week and i can see the difference in my birds appearance, they looking a bit rough.

any member know a supplier of it.........????
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 pm

thats coz there additiced to the stuff and on there * cold turkey days* like a smack head haha
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm

http://www.pigeons.co.uk/gem/gem-the-matrix.html

order now david you may get it by time racing starts Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 pm

David wrote:
cant get any matrix from anywhere, been to my regular two corn supplies and they havnt any, they cant say when the new supplies will be coming either..........i know some say matrix is a big con, and to some degree i agree with them, but ive not had any for nearly a week and i can see the difference in my birds appearance, they looking a bit rough.

make your own David save a few quid sean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex wrote:
http://www.pigeons.co.uk/gem/gem-the-matrix.html

order now david you may get it by time racing starts Razz Razz Razz

13.95 plus postage ....!!! not likely, its only a tenner from the corn shop...(when he has it...lol)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 pm

seanl wrote:
David wrote:

i have done sean, but cant get the aniseed smell into it..........if its a liquid it will make the mix go wet or sticky and clump, how else can i do it ? redband ?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

David wrote:
seanl wrote:
David wrote:

i have done sean, but cant get the aniseed smell into it..........if its a liquid it will make the mix go wet or sticky and clump, how else can i do it ? redband ?

get some crushed hemp david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 pm

will hemp give it the aniseed smell graham ?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 pm

well it works on fish mate just add a couple of spots of anniseed they will at it trust me
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

the mix ive made looks just the same, and also ive got most of the ingredients in it.........once the birds start eating it and realise theres no aniseed they turn thier beaks up at it............ lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

excellent, that looks just the thing graham, ill save that and give it a try ...........thanks. cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm

well im sure its cheeper david after all thats whats in matrix

most animals crave for it i eat the bloody hemp when i go fishing lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

ive mixed most of the ingredients myself but if i can get this aniseed smell,taste so the birds like it im sure i could make a big mix of it cheaper than buying it........

think chris is right, fanciers who use matrix have created matrix addicts..... lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Just buy hemp that's ardy coated in aniseed
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

david get some conditioner and add it to your diy matrix or get some aniseed oil and add it to some hemp let dry off and add the hemp to your grit mix Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 pm

hi darren where will i get aniseed oil from ? and is it conditioning seed ? if so where do i get this ?
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Shyd be able to get aniseed oil off ebay or a fishing tackle shop
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

David wrote:
hi darren where will i get aniseed oil from ? and is it conditioning seed ? if so where do i get this ?

red band is the conditioner yer after david and carrs sell the aniseed oil but its called trapping oil ......your corn merchant should sell the conditioner if not, colombine or versa laga and merrimans sell a sneaky mix which are just as good if not better ,i bought a sack of buctons conditioner for £17 but alot of corn merchants sell it broken down in 2 killo bags.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

thanks darren, bought a bag of redband and mixed it with my own mixture.........they ate it just like matrix, so it will do until i can get some..........

im thinking of making my own in future as im sure even if it worked out roughly the same price it would make double the amount, and judging by what ive seen the ingredient they love most out of it is the redband/conditioning aniseed...........

onr thing i did go a bit wrong with in my mixture was too much brewers yeast, but ill know for future......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

David, Darren always used Red Band with crushed peanuts but the aniseed in the red band they go mad for
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:26 pm

hi don, yes i used to use redband years ago.....but since restarting i havnt bothered until now, your right it is the redband in the matrix they find most addictive lol!

i think ill start using redband again when racing to help with the conditioning and the trapping. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 pm

David wrote:
hi don, yes i used to use redband years ago.....but since restarting i havnt bothered until now, your right it is the redband in the matrix they find most addictive lol!

i think ill start using redband again when racing to help with the conditioning and the trapping. Very Happy

A lot of the mixtures o n the market are just a slitley different to the likes of the old trusty faitfuls like Red Band
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

once i have used mine up i will make the one sean said because it works out cheaper and as people have said its the aniseed they like
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 pm

they sooner eat matrix than food lol

and thats all they go for anniseed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix............???   Matrix............??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Matrix............???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next