Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Vote_lcapPigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Voting_barPigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Vote_lcapPigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Voting_barPigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Empty
PostSubject: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:33 pm

very good gaz like i said barry hearn wont miss out if money is to be made

he aint no mug always in the hunt first that bloke send him the post see if he replys
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Apparently the wheels are already in motion, I don't have all the details yet.
But it could well be taking pigeon racing into the 21st century.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Brilliant news Gary just what the sport need loads more exposure
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:41 pm

very good gaz i like it ....but you forgot to say that their is no problem with bent jockeys lol
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

oldstrain wrote:
very good gaz i like it ....but you forgot to say that their is no problem with bent jockeys lol

I will second that Darren lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm

That's the one mate, the best thing will be that the owners will get all the rewards, no money going to Trainers or Jockeys.
I think some real stars could emerge, with nothing to lose and all to gain.
I think the bookies would welcome it.
There has never been a fairer system in any sort of racing and they could also be tracked by satellite.
Wot a buzz cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:53 pm

would be great to track the bird home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:59 pm

What better way to get the public behind pigeon racing.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:03 am

oldstrain wrote:
would be great to track the bird home Very Happy

Come to think about it they did this with "Champion Breakaway" did a film about him which my dad watched in wednesbury many years ago

Food for Thought though
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:24 am

Just imagine it though.
The racing pigeon unions would certainly be no match for the RSPB and the like.
Could you imagine the commentary the winner is now approaching the loft. It's just been hit a bop.
Could you imagine the screams then.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:50 am

Spot on there Gary
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:43 am

can i be the bookie lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:36 am

You'll be working for a living mate, Imagine working out those odds.
It would be interesting, it would be like the grand national every day.
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:16 am

nice post Gaz, i can see it catching on in Belguim and Holland and maybe China, whether it would become the alternative to horse racing we can only dream.
I have been here thinking i wonder what reaction this would get,

Grand national 2100,

and they are now over the last set of mountains and heading for the channel,
the favourite is slightly ahead, the bookies will take a hell of a bashing if it wins with £30 million at stake on this race, 2nd is His royal highnesses pigeon closing in,
they approach the cliffs of dover neck and neck,
just 5 miles till they reach the loft,
the royal highnesses bird leads by 40 yards,
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD
The Kings pigeon is under attack,
oh well never mind its only a pigeon.

or can you imagine the fuss if you were watching the derby and a giant bird picked up a horse and pissed off with it.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:12 am

It's already big in China Steve and in Belgium and Holland, it's only us here in the UK who are behind the times mate.
Hopefully that is about to change and pigeon racing will get the recognition it deserves.
These races will be that well attended, it will put Bop attractions to shame.
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:14 am

where is everybody today
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:16 am

Hiding all their booty in case they get a police raid lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:17 am

lol i made a formal complaint on their website for cyberstalking
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:28 am

I get it all the time mate, I fitted a second hd in my pc just for the crap, I have files in names stored, just for a rainy day for when I need to use it as evidence against them.
One thing I have noticed, they all work from the same script and their comments are repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:03 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
nice post Gaz, i can see it catching on in Belguim and Holland and maybe China, whether it would become the alternative to horse racing we can only dream.
I have been here thinking i wonder what reaction this would get,

Grand national 2100,

and they are now over the last set of mountains and heading for the channel,
the favourite is slightly ahead, the bookies will take a hell of a bashing if it wins with £30 million at stake on this race, 2nd is His royal highnesses pigeon closing in,
they approach the cliffs of dover neck and neck,
just 5 miles till they reach the loft,
the royal highnesses bird leads by 40 yards,
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD
The Kings pigeon is under attack,
oh well never mind its only a pigeon.

or can you imagine the fuss if you were watching the derby and a giant bird picked up a horse and pissed off with it.

Nice one Steve Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing   Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeon Racing A Viable Alternative To Horse racing
Page 1 of 1