Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Vote_lcapBusschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Voting_barBusschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Vote_lcapBusschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Voting_barBusschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.

Go down 
+4
seanl
David
Gaz b
maricelbill
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Empty
PostSubject: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 am

I don't care about strains.. Doesn't matter to me what they are, so long as the're Busschaerts Razz Razz
Now, who has the best? Pure!!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 am

Racing pigeons are biggest deception there is, especially when it comes to European fanciers. It don't matter where their birds come from they always become their breed.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am

Busschaerts scratch what are they, never heard of `em............ study

welcome to the site maricelbill lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Racing pigeons are biggest deception there is, especially when it comes to European fanciers. It don't matter where their birds come from they always become their breed.

I'll give you another try. But this time read the question first Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

David wrote:
Busschaerts

welcome to the site maricelbill lol! lol! lol!

Thanks, Dave.
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Gaz b wrote:

Wrong answer. Shocked Shocked Try again!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

I know what you are saying, but there is no such thing as pure busschaert.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:45 pm

maricelbill wrote:
Gaz b wrote:

Wrong answer. Shocked Shocked Try again!! Razz Razz
which ones you looking for the ones he raced with gill duncan
or the later ones of the rapido little black pluto ect
or his last lot sara mona lisa ect remember any bird that came to georges loft was a bushy thats why they come in all shapes and sizes some sprinters others m/distance and others distance birds all the best sean
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: the middle ones   Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 pm

the little black larkins corbett turner etc. It ain't easy to find them. and to find them top class. Birds that can live with the best of the rest, B'
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm

lots of guys think they have them and say they have them but when you poke a little deeper it's their other birds that do most of the winning
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 pm

i think that could be done in a lot of cases maricelbill, i`ll bet a lot of the adverts in the homing world say the birds they are selling are bred off this and that, but at the end of the day who knows what they are bred off............yes the fancier might have topped the fed 6 times in one season, but whos to say the birds for sale are bred off this bird?

i think a lot of winners and breeds of winners are fabricated by the fancier to make money, (altho i cant say it is always the case)

interesting topic youve posted tho` maricelbill.
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Gaz b wrote:
I know what you are saying, but there is no such thing as pure busschaert.

2 wrong answers'..............................not you day today!!! drunken drunken
I'll give you another go lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:29 pm

who was Georges Busschaert?
Did he have one strain of pigeon?
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:30 pm

For the Buscharrt lines from a performance loft i would head to Ronnie Williamson at Newry.

John Crowder at Stallingborough has a nice team of them too.
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Gaz b wrote:
who was Georges Busschaert?
Did he have one strain of pigeon?

he did the same as nearly everyone else and brought in good birds from all over and created his own family - I know that every pigeon that went in his loft be it a day or 10 years was termed a buscharrt. same as most Belgians and Dutch now - Its only some of the Brits that are scared of supposed crosses Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

I think the most famous has to be Tom Larkins, and then George Corbett The Coppi Cock.
When I first started in pigeons, that's mainly all there was.
Got it in one Delbar.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Gaz b wrote:
I think the most famous has to be Tom Larkins, and then George Corbett The Coppi Cock.
Got it in one Delbar.
gaz larkins best was the 55 the sire of the coppi and remember his famous 4 the 3 musketeers he had many top birds as would be expected of georges agent in the u k
people get hung up on strain names familys theres only 2 kinds the ones that breed and the ones that score the rest just eat corn and crap remember georges first family that he raced with gill duncan was delbar catryse and van brueanne van der esp ect sean
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Yep I still got a hen here that was was bred form the original Ali Bros pigeons from the three musketeers lines.
Bang on Sean, cheers for that.
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

delbar wrote:
For the Buscharrt lines from a performance loft i would head to Ronnie Williamson at Newry.

John Crowder at Stallingborough has a nice team of them too.

I tried to get hold of John Yesterday. There's a guy in Weston Super Mare I'd like to speak to only I don't have a contact and I don't know anyone from there.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Got it in one Delbar.

My freind Barry Nicklin still has the old lines left of Larkins, and the Coppi pigeons even has a red cock which is from his red cock champ Heartbreak

I think the reds come through the lines of champion "Red 20"
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

The Busschaerts of Ron Williamson of Bondhill in Northen Ireland are pure quality
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

seanl wrote:
Gaz b wrote:
Got it in one Delbar.
gaz larkins best was the 55 the sire of the coppi and remember his famous 4 the 3 musketeers he had many top birds as would be expected of georges agent in the u k
people get hung up on strain names familys theres only 2 kinds the ones that breed and the ones that score the rest just eat corn and crap remember georges first family that he raced with gill duncan was delbar catryse and van brueanne van der esp ect sean

Sean am i right in saying Georges birds were a mix of all sorts but the problem in belguim once they go through the loft do they are that persons name breed study study study study
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

seanl wrote:
Gaz b wrote:
Got it in one Delbar.

My freind Barry Nicklin was big freinds with Tom Larkins in Deal
Back to top Go down
maricelbill
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Still crazy A K Tonk?   Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 pm

It's a long list, Turner, Beardsmore, most of the ones we know would have come through Deal. Larkins Henson The Reject Cock, Crayone, I think the reason we still call them Busschaerts is Belgian fanciers didn't buy into them like they did Janssen. The expression pure Busschaert refers to birds that descend only from birds that came from George Busschaert. It does not mean they will breed you winners. Same way if I buy a Van Loon I know it a Janssen. Now, who here knows an A.K Tonk? Are they still racing Busschaerts?

Last edited by maricelbill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

maricelbill wrote:
It's a long list, Turner, Beardsmore, most of the ones wekmow would have come through Deal Larkins Henson The Reject Cock, Crayone, I think the reason we still call them Busschaerts is Belgian fanciers didn't buy into them like they did Janssen pigeons. The expression pure Busschaert refers to birds that descend only from birds that came from George Busschaert's lot. It dopes not mean they will breed you winners. Same way if I buy a Van Loon I know it a Janssen. Now, who here knows an A.K Tonk? Are they still racing Busschaerts?
van loons are janssen x catrysse sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.    Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Busschaerts. Still crazy after all these years.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next