Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
best short sprinters Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
best short sprinters Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
best short sprinters Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
best short sprinters Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
best short sprinters Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
best short sprinters Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
best short sprinters Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
best short sprinters Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
best short sprinters Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) best short sprinters 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.best short sprinters Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
best short sprinters Vote_lcapbest short sprinters Voting_barbest short sprinters Vote_rcap 
David
best short sprinters Vote_lcapbest short sprinters Voting_barbest short sprinters Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
best short sprinters Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
best short sprinters Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

best short sprinters

Go down 
+4
seanl
spencerline
littlehen
cowandchicken
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

best short sprinters Empty
PostSubject: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

bit of advice wanted please. which strain of birds would be the best sprinters for distance of 80 to 100 mile.
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 pm

hereman-ceusters are making a name for themselves mate, get them from the right place and you wont go far wrong.
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

cowandchicken wrote:
bit of advice wanted please. which strain of birds would be the best sprinters for distance of 80 to 100 mile.

Many strains can do the job, but if I were you I wouldnt get hung up on a strain of pigeons, my advice would be take your time and study the results of fanciers nearby the area you are planning to compete in and purchase a full round of young birds or latebreds from the stock loft of a fancier who is winning out of turn in these short races preferably this fancier doesnt have the best drop or isnt favoured by the wind most weeks.
You are then giving yourself the best odds of obtaining some good pigeons that will be competetive in your chosen area. The rest is then down to you. Good luck in your quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

thank for the advice guys i think i know just the man to go and see.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

theres plenty good quality speed /sprint birds about i would go to some one out of position that scores well get y/bs and his system from him remember he who masters the art of feeding is almost there sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 pm

seanl wrote:
theres plenty good quality speed /sprint birds about i would go to some one out of position that scores well get y/bs and his system from him remember he who masters the art of feeding is almost there sean

Spot on Seanl 1,000%
Back to top Go down
chris vasey
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 pm

heremans- ceusters
van dykes
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:18 pm

chris vasey wrote:
heremans- ceusters
van dykes

Chris what do you think of the stickers -donker pigeons study
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:45 am

there are loads of good sprint birds but they are plenty of good sprint flyers.its like thet say you can buy the pigeons but not the man.i have bought plenty of ybs are some good flyers but they have,nt suited our methods.if you hit a winning family your doing well,its just finding that family
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm

for me sprint racing is more about your system and the man behind it but with distance its more about the birds themselves jmo i like the gevaert van schoorisse pigeons they have loads of character
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 pm

oldstrain wrote:
for me sprint racing is more about your system and the man behind it but with distance its more about the birds themselves jmo i like the gevaert van schoorisse pigeons they have loads of character

Will second that Daz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best short sprinters   best short sprinters Empty

Back to top Go down

best short sprinters
Page 1 of 1